test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Lords of Light is open to allies

2»

Comments

• lookieherelookiehere Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My friend and I are very interested in joining. We are both fresh 60+. Started playing on Xbox, but started PC. I am a Hunter Ranger (64) and he is a GWF (60). Thanks for reading :)
  • aerhart12aerhart12 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello there, I have been thinking of joining a guild and found this one through a post on Reddit.
    As I'm making this I have a Trickster Rogue at lvl 64 with nearly 90 hours on PC.
    Hope to hear from you!
  • villajediot#3978 villajediot Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi, are you guys still recruiting by any chance? I will forewarn you, I am terribly new, but you can count on me being active, if you accept me.
  • servantes37servantes37 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    My 4 friends and I are looking for a guild to join - if you are still recruiting active players ...
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I've been off the forums for a bit, but we are still recruiting suitable candidates.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • iamaltair2iamaltair2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey! Currently on the lookout for a guild to join, and this one seems like a perfect fit, if you're still recruiting that is.
  • cosunoo#8016 cosunoo Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited November 2017
    Post edited by cosunoo#8016 on
  • mrsirmonocle#8025 mrsirmonocle Member Posts: 1 New User
    I wish to join a guild; I am new to the game and found this on the Neverwinter Reddit; may I join?
  • sketchybogsketchybog Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey! I would love to join if you have space for me! I have a GWF that's 41ish but I usually prefer supports, but I haven't had anyone to play with. Hope to play with ya soon!
  • zevic#5479 zevic Member Posts: 1 New User
    My friend says he's part of this guild and that i should join so im wondering if you are still recruiting?
  • samuri911#6434 samuri911 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey, I am looking to join your guild if you'd have me. Your guild looks pretty chill.
  • kitsunehonorkitsunehonor Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello. I'm looking for a guild to join and this one sounds cool. I prefer a guild for the people and not so much for the buffs.
  • vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    Just popping in to say hello to Becky and give a shout-out to this guild for being a great home to me when I was a new player.

I lost touch with LoL when I left the game and was taken in by another awesome guild when I returned a few years later, but I do remember my first guild fondly and am happy to see that it's still around :smiley:
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Sadly, I believe that Becky has left the game. No idea about the current status of her guild.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    pitshade said:

Sadly, I believe that Becky has left the game. No idea about the current status of her guild.

Thanks for letting me know. Guess I'll keep an eye out; people do come and go. And occasionally come back. I was gone for 3 years, myself lol.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH