What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Official Feedback Thread: October Bugfix Month

Comments

• Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited October 2017

some cw problems with some of the enchants and owlbear cub.

" alt="" />

feytouched do not proc from ice knife.

"

holy avenger proc 2 times from ice knife.

i am not sure what make the enchantments proc more than once but i remember a post from dev

to say about " entities " well with ice knife might be hidden entities as well.

for those two enchantments the same situation is on live too.

INfatile compensation do not proc at any hit of icy terrain.
    On live server it proc at any hit.
    Post edited by mamalion1234 on
  • Options
    melindenmelinden Member Posts: 619 Arc User
    If more than one person goes into a Foundry quest they will be split into different instances at the first map transition after that first that starts the foundry. This bug has been around a long time and has pretty much prevented anyone from being able to play with their friends.

Relogging seems to help sometimes but I think most players would give up after that first party split. Even if you don't have time to address the problems with the editor, fixing this one would be a big help to the Author community.
    Find me in game with @DoctorBadger
    (Un)Academic Field Work Foundry Campaign: NWS-DAPZB2CTZ
  • Options
    shadowyoppressorshadowyoppressor Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Please fix the TR class feature Tenacious Concealment.
    After ranking it up to rank 4, there is far more stealth loss when hit than at rank 3 (used to be no stealth loss when hit b/c of my offhand artifact).

Seeing that I use the artifact offhand for tenacious concealment and that I also use the SoD feat, this is really annoying. Tempted by that extra stealth gain speed listed on rank 4 and got this horrible bug instead that ruined it all...

• Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Artifact: symbol of air/wind
    Problem/bug: does not respect proper cool down once used.
    At mythic it should be 60 seconds but it is close to 180 seconds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    brewaldbrewald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    arcanjo86 said:

brewald said:

BUG:

Companion active powers are not taken into account on characters stats.

Exemple:
    Sylphide: +50% Control resist.

ists 50% of the value on Control resistance stat
    In this case the tooltip is wrong, and the issue is the same, doesn't appear.
    Brewald - GWF 18.3k
    Eleonore - CW Mof Renegade 17.5k
    Harlgard le Vieux - OP Prot 18.3k
    Valrik - DC AC 18.2k
    Furiela - SW Temp 18.1k
  • Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Cw Ray of Enfeeblement encounter when put on Tab's (dual rays) do not benefit from cw spell twisting power /cools downs feat properly as do many other cw powers with spell twisting on and off tab (without some creative power swapping workarounds)

Conduit of ice is also very slow / laggy to cast /rooting you ...It need to be ,made more responsive / delay in casting reduced ..

if you are CCed in pvp your shard of endless avalanche disappears (not the current meta ...but still broken)

Post edited by kalina311 on
  • Options
    luks707luks707 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    Almost forgot about two of my "favourites" that have been going for so long you almost forget about em.
    GWF
    - Crit chance increase from Weapon Master feat doesn't show in stats
    General
    - Crit severity increase from Vorpal doesn't show in stats. (I understand why dread doesn't because it only has limited application but I don't understand why vorpal doesn't)
  • Options
    agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User

- Some of the blue press-f-to-interact plants on Soshenstar do not open, so you don't get any item after interacting
    - *easy fix* In case you missed it, some of the new League's stuff can't be crafted on the professions, the items are not correctly linked with the task to craft them. More infos here https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1234751/leagues-assault-josan-leatherworking-task
    - The Tenser's disk combat power is really long to activate, not sure if intended or not
    - Demogorgon's gold first phase do not skip directly to the second phase you still have to wait the end of the timer.
  • Options
    BUG:

Primal armor set is supposed to be account binded, but:
    Primal Helm and Arms are character bound
    Brewald - GWF 18.3k
    Valrik - DC AC 18.2k
    Furiela - SW Temp 18.1k
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    edited October 2017
    sgrantdev said:

Enemies in Chult areas (Soshenstar River especially) can 'hide' in the bushes and become non-attackable (including AoEs), you can attack them again only if they come out or you go in and spam buttons hoping to hit.

Will it be fixed for other cases too with that fix?
    I need some more specifics for this. When you say AOEs is it all types of AOEs? Can you give an example that is not daunting light and a place I can reproduce this for confirmation?

@sgrantdev, I made a video for you that gives a basic idea... Forgot to unmute :p
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    (Gloaming cut) "at will" for *TR* #takes too long to activate#

In pvp player's can walk away and not get hit.

In pve monsters are dead before we strike. Added damage over time is just too low with slow attack speed as well.

(Solution): increase attack animation speed please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    cilginordekcilginordek Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    einsieg said:

GWF using Sure Strike while jumping makes it skip to the last swing without having to do previous ones, allowing to deal increased damage.

This is not a bug.
    Tooltip clearly states the big slam should follow the narrow strikes. I'd like to hear your justification in saying that it isn't.
  • Options
    preechr#2215 preechr Member Posts: 488 Arc User

The enemies right before the Lair of Lostmauth are not the correct level. I believe they are level 30 in a level 70 dungeon. Nobody wants to kill them because they can put your quartermasters enchants on cooldown, but will only give you white/green bags.

When we used to run eLoL all the time, it seemed that those guys were useful to have between two big fights for classes that use attacks to build up their Tab abilities, so to be ready to face LM
  • Options
    dairyzeusdairyzeus Member Posts: 304 Arc User

Bugs in EE HEs
    Something frequently goes wrong with Protect the Merchants in Reclamation Rock and it either fails to end or clean up properly. I'm sketchy on the details of this one.

A little more detail here (I'm a big rec rock farmer). The merchants move during the course of the Heroic (to attack the monsters that spawn in). If the merchants don't end up where they started the encounter at, the next time the heroic is up it won't trigger.

This can manually be fixed by using enemies to drag the merchants back to their spawn locations, but the merchants should reset to their initial location at the end of the heroic, or the next time the heroic spawns.
  • Options
    darthtzarrdarthtzarr Member Posts: 1,003 Arc User
    edited October 2017

The enemies right before the Lair of Lostmauth are not the correct level. I believe they are level 30 in a level 70 dungeon. Nobody wants to kill them because they can put your quartermasters enchants on cooldown, but will only give you white/green bags.

When we used to run eLoL all the time, it seemed that those guys were useful to have between two big fights for classes that use attacks to build up their Tab abilities, so to be ready to face LM
    If that were the purpose, a training dummy would be far more effective. I would personally like them updated to level 70, so that they do not waste the cooldown of my QM enchantments on white/green garbage bags. If this were really the purpose, why not just have campfires refill divinity/stealth/calls/stamina etc?

Signature [WIP] - tyvm John

• Options
    einsiegeinsieg Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    luks707 said:

GWF
    - Crit chance increase from Weapon Master feat doesn't show in stats

Confirmed myself that this is wrong and the increased crit chance is shown.
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Heroic Encounters in the Drowned Shore area; two of the encounters have bugs:

The Sea Elves HE has a mismatch on the spawn timer for the actual encounter and the elves themselves. Often the encounter will start and the enemies will spawn but not the elves you have to rescue.

I've noticed they appear at an increasing gap, e.g. initially they'll be on time, the next time it starts they'll be (say) 4 minutes late. The next time they'll be later and it'll go on like that until they don't spawn before the end of the HE timer - then it appears to reset. I've never actually bothered timing them but I farmed Drowned weapons on multiple characters so had plenty of opportunity to see this in action.

The other one is the merchant rescue. This happens far less frequently so I'm not sure of the mechanics but it appears the enemies sometimes don't spawn and it can't be completed. Hopefully someone else can provide a bit more detail on this one.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User

Fey Blessings enchant drop their items on the ground, which may have been intended functionality at the time, but seems like an inconvenient step backwards when compared with some of the newer enchantments like QM and Dragon Hoard

Also when running through a dungeon you can't tell what is going to trigger the Need/Greed or what you can just pick up if you have a Fey on
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    brewald said:

BUG:

did you transmute your helm and arms at all? because if you use character bound transmutes then your arms and helm would be come bound as well.

My primal arms are BoA.
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!
  • Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator

Just for clarification on bug reports on this forum. Do you go back and read all since your last response? Do you only respond to those that are fixed? Should we repost if we have not got a response? Or if there is no response does that mean what we posted is too big, unfixable or not a priority? Just wanting to make sure If what some of us post is not a valid bug and to just move on. Thank you.

The developers read everything posted. Please don't double-post.

Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • Options
    scathias said:

brewald said:

BUG:

did you transmute your helm and arms at all? because if you use character bound transmutes then your arms and helm would be come bound as well.

My primal arms are BoA.
    No, none modifications on my gear.

After verification, this bug appear only on OP. This issue was present on dragonflight gear too.
    GWF, CW and DC haven't this bug.
    Brewald - GWF 18.3k
    Valrik - DC AC 18.2k
    Furiela - SW Temp 18.1k
  • Options
    leksa#8859 leksa Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    In tong on avatar of orcus battle. When you die and soulforged resurrects you your companion disappears from battle you can dimiss them but they are not in battle.
    In the same battle when you have hunter ranger in your party using or not The Bloody Death the boss focus on them and tank mostly and its so apparent that dc want to stand with tank and not hr
This discussion has been closed.