Install Arc

[RESOLVED]Zen Market and Gift Issues

12346»

Comments

• d3drkshadowd3drkshadow Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    Thank you!!!!
  • markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    > @kreatyve said:
    > I had a daily claim reward in the zen store for both days and was only able to claim on a single toon. I assume this was intended? I'm ok if it was.
    >
    >
    >
    > However, I went to claims agent today and had 2 claims available I assume are related to the event. But, my lady friend who also plays daily with me on NW only had a claim for yesterday (patron outfit) and none for today (I got a blood ruby and 3 enchanted keys).
    >
    > The rewards from the Rewards Claim Agent are a different promotion - you get different rewards based on the amount of Zen you buy - that promo is lasting til July 27th.
    >
    > The rewards in the Zen store are single claim. They are still investigating the issues. Keep checking the original post in this thread for updates.

Thanks, I figured it out the next day. I should have come back here and update my post. Sorry
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • sinjiiisinjiii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    Got the Guardian pack on sale day but it's not account wide like it was to be hope can get fix soon so can use it
  • mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    Nice move to make the bag available to the end of the event, many thanks from my loot-burdened alts :)
  • mikal#8444 mikal Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Broken again on PS4
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Broken again on PS4

They are aware. :(
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2017

Broken again on PS4

The Zen Market on both consoles has went down. I do not believe this is related to the free gifts at all though. As Kreatyve said, they are aware and are working on it.

Update, Added: [Console] Zen Market Offline - 6/26

Closing this now as the original issue was resolved and to minimize cross posting and confusion.

This discussion has been closed.