test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[RESOLVED]Zen Market and Gift Issues

Comments

• Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2017

So that's 7pm on east coast right?

1pm on the East Coast of the U.S. Today's new item just became available 10 minutes ago, if that helps. :)

• Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2017

So did they get it fixed? And if so, those of use who were not allowed to claim it yesterday are just now SOL?

We're still waiting word back on the Devs' investigation and further discussion of the issue.

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Got today's. No bag, tho.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    tribbulatertribbulater Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Eh, "we copy pasted the code from last year, bugs and all. Just like we do in STO" doesn't really require a lot of investigation. Cryptic has a fair bit of history doing that.

How they intend to fix/address/or ignore the issue would certainly be a more complex problem though.
  • Options
    bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    I think its time to just give us all a runic bag and call it even... maybe next year they can put some thought into the gifts. Maybe choose all new items each year so this doesnt happen again.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• Options
    goldenone4goldenone4 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Well I had a Fantastic day , Spider Mount for my Drow and a Scorpion Companion , Unicorn for my HR and a yeth hound ( which I am thinking is a lion back from the far realms ) got a pack of ten keys and opened a lot of ...well no legendary's , bought a Will'O'Wisp from the Auction House after the store wouldn't sell it to me , was only a little more expensive , cool control resist and bonus control (!awesome! companion for my Wizard) refined my Illusionists Mask up to (wait for it...) Legendary ! oh yahh . However , No Bag :neutral:
    I know inventory is funny when my Half Elf can carry 99 Healing Potions he should probably be a GWF and I have Five Inventory bags already , this will be the last one I could even use . I am looking forward to it though , and really thought it was the only gift I was interested in being sure to collect . Would appreciate follow up , Furthermore , I am hoping to receive my coveted "Bag" still .

Truly, Uon
    Many Starred Cloak
  • Options
    inugurlinugurl Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    So i noticed that the free item is back to working on the zen store now. So my question is this...if u didn't get the bag that was supposed to be up yesterday are you screwed or will it be made available?
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    inugurl said:

So i noticed that the free item is back to working on the zen store now. So my question is this...if u didn't get the bag that was supposed to be up yesterday are you screwed or will it be made available?

We are screwed until they say it will be available.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    neufalabanqueneufalabanque Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I had checked for the bag 15 min before item change time on xbox and it was still not available for me
    I have a tkt in we'll see what happens

The courtesan set did show up
  • Options
    xxxsfalxxxxxxsfalxxx Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    The bag of holding seems to have been lost in time for just about everyone? I didn't see it as of oh 3 AM PT with whatever character I checked on, although I think I got one last year on one character , maybe the same one maybe not. Either way it seems a system issue rather than one just some folks have, but probably tied to what happened last year for a given person.
  • Options
    stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    So you can't get the bag because you got it last year...supposedly...but you CAN get the courtesan gear again? Yeah right.
  • Options
    sharinganheirsharinganheir Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Yesterday the bag never showed up for me, either. Today no figurine on opening my first bounty of the day on my main char a few minutes ago. Acct: @therealsharinganheir Grumbling on guild chat, found out someone else in my guild also didn't get a figurine either. Both post-maintenance today. :(

Edit: Second character I just ran through the dailies also did not receive a figurine today from opening the protector's bounty...
    Post edited by sharinganheir on
  • Options
    tribbulatertribbulater Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    Opened first Bounty today on 4 characters, (after maint), didn't check what the first 3 got (just assumed it was normal) but I did notice that on the last one there was renown but no Figurine.
  • Options
    bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    There has definitely been an issue with the Figurines dropping from the first Bounty of the day. I eventually got one on each of the characters who opened Bounties yesterday, but it definitely wasn't from the first one I opened on each character.

Incidentally, how exactly are we supposed to get to 15 again? I don't remember from last year, but it doesn't seem possible w/o spending Zen.
  • Options
    samaka#2511 samaka Member Posts: 568 Arc User
    Just posting to add my account - @samaka#2511 - and my partners account - @lina#3656 - to the list of accounts that were not given the option of getting the free 12-slot bag yesterday.

We both did get a free bag the last time one was offered, but we did not get offered one this time at all. :(
    @samaka#2511
  • Options
    lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    I'm not sure I would be getting overly nasty about something that is free.
  • Options
    seaners4realseaners4real Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    A bit of bad luck with this.
    Every time I've purchased zen in the past, the transaction has been immediate.
    This time, with 5 minutes left before the sale ended, I decided to make another purchase. Transaction took 10 minutes. :(
    Ah well, I don't blame the devs or the game for that, I'm sure that there were a lot of people trying to make purchases.

But it sure would have been nice to be able to cancel the transaction once the 5 minute deadline had passed.

I'll have to think long and hard about spending actual money again.
  • Options
    josephskyrimjosephskyrim Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    PC Player - No free bag for me when I tried yesterday, no free item after the free bag either. Haven't tried yet after the last reboot because of timezone difference + work. Please advise how long before they are made available?
    If you can't stand on a chest, it is a mimic!
  • Options
    sobacsobac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Got my bag right now, guyz!!! Must be online for a few hours only, coz been logged in like 5-6 hours ago and no bag :o So, dunno how long it will be there, try to get yours fast :p

Thx for the fix.
  • Options
    bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Just received mine too... thanks for fixing this relatively quickly.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    sobac said:

Got my bag right now, guyz!!! Must be online for a few hours only, coz been logged in like 5-6 hours ago and no bag :o So, dunno how long it will be there, try to get yours fast :p

Thx for the fix.

Mine is there on Xbox now as well. I'm working on getting a hold of Julia so she can update everyone.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    samaka#2511 samaka Member Posts: 568 Arc User
    Yep, just got mine as well... my partner also got hers as well! :)

Thanks devs! :)
    @samaka#2511
  • Options
    stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    Nice, it got fixed.
  • Options
    bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 120 Arc User
    Just got home from dinner and claimed mine. Thanks Devs for working to get this resolved.
  • Options
    omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    Thanks for your hard work!
  • Options
    moonlitdncmoonlitdnc Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Please for the love of god, give the rest of us that got screwed a second day to get one of these things... :(
  • Options
    moonlitdncmoonlitdnc Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I see that now, that is such an extreme relief everything is fixed and the bag is there for the duration of the event~! ^_^
  • Options
    neufalabanqueneufalabanque Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Got my bags on both xbox and ps4

Thank you mods for getting this to the right people and keeping us informed
    Post edited by neufalabanque on
  • Options
    depa420#7762 depa420 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Just courious Are the gifts working correctly? I notice I open 7 or 8 with guild members and they only get like 1 or two drops out of them... not sure if there should be something out of each or not?!
This discussion has been closed.