test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Storm King's Thunder Bugs & Issues

1235»

Comments

• diloul31diloul31 Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    @Janekis
    Same here but from the very begining, he stay next to the stairs and no matter what we throw at his face, 5min of dps and he did not lost 1% life -_-
    We stand on the runes and get killed anyway...

i post here but i know devs don't give a shiit about bugs or maybe it will be fixed next year or in mod 15

It's so hard to get in a group as a dps and when you do it's fuukin bugged and lead nowhere...
  • iceweasel#2300 iceweasel Member Posts: 1 Arc User

For all bugs and issues related to Storm King's Thunder and Guild Alliances, please post them here with as much information as possible and our QA and community team will look into it.

Thanks!

@strumslinger

Bug Report: No Trophy, Title, Banner was granted upon successful completion of requirements for Master of Svardborg Trophy
    Master of Svardborg Trophy (ensure no players die in the trial, Svardborg (Master) achievement
    Date & Time: 4/9/2017 approx 11 am EST

I encountered this bug, when I successfully completed the requirements for the "Master of Svardborg" Trophy (see linked picture), but was not granted neither the title, trophy, or Banner. The community has been great at identifying the trigger of this bug.

If the player, having completed/failed a dungeon attempt, then re-queue's into the same dungeon from within the dungeon chest room/waiting area, the trophy, title, and banner are not granted if the subsequent attempt is successful.

Can the reward be unlocked in my account?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers.
  • dukeguard#8158 dukeguard Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    Make our cloaks appear while riding mounts. How long has it been?
  • batowzinbatowzin Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2017

For all bugs and issues related to Storm King's Thunder and Guild Alliances, please post them here with as much information as possible and our QA and community team will look into it.

Thanks!

@strumslinger

Bug Report: No Trophy, Title, Banner was granted upon successful completion of requirements for Master of Svardborg Trophy
    Master of Svardborg Trophy (ensure no players die in the trial, Svardborg (Master) achievement
    Date & Time: 4/9/2017 approx 11 am EST

I encountered this bug, when I successfully completed the requirements for the "Master of Svardborg" Trophy (see linked picture), but was not granted neither the title, trophy, or Banner. The community has been great at identifying the trigger of this bug.

If the player, having completed/failed a dungeon attempt, then re-queue's into the same dungeon from within the dungeon chest room/waiting area, the trophy, title, and banner are not granted if the subsequent attempt is successful.

Can the reward be unlocked in my account?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers.
    You got any reply about that? Me and my team got the same stuff last night. I have some pics but I wish to know if worked posting this here. We also opened a few tickets. Thanks
  • dreadhead#4853 dreadhead Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hello it has come to my awareness that an in game companion "mercenary" is bugged in certain dungeons one being fangbreakers Ireland "fib" it seems that this companion likes to commit suicide on the Dragon turtle boss fight every single time. This is clearly an in game bug as companion are not ment to take there own life. Therefore please sort this out or refund me my companion upgrade tokens as your companion is broke.

Thanks from
    Mrdreadhead-
  • killxshyvo#6845 killxshyvo Member Posts: 1 New User
    Finished a flawless msva and didn't receive my title or banner. After submitting a ticket, I was told too bad try again. It's sad that developers are more worried about adding new emotes or decorating mechanics instead of fixing existing bugs. Nice game arc, wouldn't expect anything less.
  • berts511#2612 berts511 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    "I posted this on the support ticket of arc games for neverwinter I need help on this visual effect issue"

Good day,

When I was playing Neverwinter on my PS4 before I took a 6 months break on this game. I have an attached Perfect negation enchantment on my main armor and the visual effect was working your whole armor was glowing in white with big circles around you. Upon playing again yesterday the visual effects was gone on my armor. I already remove and reattached the enchantment ,but the visual effect is still not working. Kindly need assistance on this matter. thanks.

"This is the reply from the support person".

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for the delay in responding to your ticket.

I understand that you've encountered a visual glitch with the Perfect Negation Enchantment. Having reviewed the information you supplied, we've come to the conclusion that this may be the result of an unreported gameplay bug. Regretfully, we don't have a resolution for the issue at this time. We would like to resolve the issue as quickly as possible; however, some issues require development time from departments outside of Customer Support and cannot be immediately resolved by a Game Master.

The best way for us to ensure that this is resolved as quickly as possible is for you to directly submit a bug report in our forums which I've linked below for your convenience.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/categories/bug-reports-(playstation4)

This ensures that our developer and quality assurance teams receive all of the information they need to properly investigate the cause of a given issue. Though the QA team will not directly respond to individual bug reports, all submissions are reviewed, and our developers will work to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have any other inquiries.

Regards,
    Ulv
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment

Can anyone help with this issue?
  • wiryweasel#7775 wiryweasel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Legendary Companion Item Level Bug

My legendary lion item level 200 does not count toward total item level but gear equipped does. All my other companions levels with gear add properly. I have tried to deactivate and reactivate and switch companion slots and gear with no success to total item level. Currently my lower epic companion with similar gear makes a higher total item level for character than when legendary lion equipped.
  • demogon70demogon70 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited August 2017
    PS4 Platform my Scourge Warlock name Geryon can only do quests in Sea of moving Ice and not Brynn Shandar so i'm losing Faction points daily. all my other toons are available in both zones for quests.
  • halofire#9678 halofire Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Svardborg is bugging every match. I've run multiple N/MSVAs He stops attacking and just stands there. (Edit: he's still able to be damaged but if boss life bar is depleted, he stops taking damage and does not die if manticore bosses still have a phase left). Some say it's from using Legendary Mount Powers, some say it's a companion like a manticore. All I know is that people are wasting trade bars, zen ($$), or diamonds on mass life scrolls and whatever else. Can't farm for astral because have to stay in SoMI, lonelywood etc just to get recruited for a N/MSVA. Bad enough no one public queues, ever. Relic weapons are no longer an option or goal for me at this time. I may try during peak hours, but not devoting my game play to N/MSVA.
    Post edited by halofire#9678 on
  • dinkleberg#6644 dinkleberg Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    OK, here's my issue. In Bryn shander im supposed to do a quest called "the walls of bryn shander". But, the NPC who gives the quest is NOT THERE/INVISIBLE. I've gone through with a friend who was newly level 70 to see where he picks it up TO MAKE SURE I just didn't miss him. And he isn't there. I cannot get the quest even though I need it, because i can't even spend my relics. Please help!
    Im not going to get help, am I?
    I've sent in a ticket about this before. But I've tried buying a campaign unlock toKen to try and fix my issue. But I still can't exchange relics and nor can I get the quest to do so. I'm really getting tired of this. This is a game breaking glitch... I'm getting pretty ticked off. How can I fix this????
    I've sent in a ticket about this before. But I've tried buying a campaign unlock toKen to try and fix my issue. But I still can't exchange relics and nor can I get the quest to do so. I'm really getting tired of this. This is a game breaking glitch... I'm getting pretty irritated ..
This discussion has been closed.