Comments

• ostadnik#3242 ostadnik Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    + chat window size
    + first mount quest
    + breast size
  • letitsleep#3064 letitsleep Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    1. BREAST SIZE
    when customizing a female character's appearance, the slider for "Breast Size" won't budge, it won't decrease or increase.

2. CHARACTER BACKGROUND
    when selecting a character's history/background origin, If you pick underdark it switches to Dalelands (don't know the exact words but it sound ssomething like that)

3. Masquerade of Liars EVENT PUMPKIN Bug
    Some pumpkins don't glow so they become unsearchable,others let you search them but don't give Liar's Charms, eventhough the game notifies players that they found a "Liar's Charm", but they don't show up in the inventory.

4. SPECIAL QUESTS - ACQUIRE FIRST MOUNT
    The game says I should get my first mount eventhough I already have a (first) mount.
    Post edited by letitsleep#3064 on
  • nyteryder1#4091 nyteryder1 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Second for the chat window problem: Pressing the right stick (R3) causes the arrow to change directions, but the window no longer expands. I also have the mount quest.
  • anarchjackanarchjack Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    My guild joined an alliance and the section for viewing guilds in the alliance under the 'My guild' menu was not showing any of the swords or helm guilds just the gauntlets. When first encountering this issue the alliance chat itself did not come up and could not be interacted with, though my members found the fix to the chat part of this issue to be solved with logging out and back in. I have a feeling that this bugged is linked to the probationary period put in with new guilds joining an alliance.
  • jmoneyjmoney Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    On numerous occasions I have completed the Barbaric Champions Heroic and did not receive a reward. Did not give me the Completed Heroic message like the rest. Sometimes it works but more often than not it doesn't. Anyone else experience this?
  • thewarzone1thewarzone1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm having an issue since this last update. I'm no longer getting rough astral diamonds from dungeons on PS4. I know there was some changes to invocation. This isn't that. It seems to be from dungeons specifically. I've played through at least 2 a day since the last update, and i'm not getting anything from dungeons. I've also noticed that when i first load into a dungeon i'm not in any group like i used to be. There are still other people in the dungeon with me, but we aren't grouped together. I've searched here and other places on the net and am unable to figure it out.
  • shibester#0806 shibester Member Posts: 1 New User
    Have a bug in Wizards Folly. When examining Tualos body, we cannot take the book.
  • xerronon#2246 xerronon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have multiple items that I can't use anymore that are listed cannot discard. Dwarven spelunking2x breyers draconic investigation 5x and a bag of holding.
  • mada#0617 mada Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am unable to maximize the chat room horizontally and having cursor sensitivity issues.

Details...
    I would like to report two of the issues I am currently facing since mod 10
    1. The chat menu no longer expands after pressing the required button (L3/R3) can't recall at the moment. The animated arrow that is above the chat menu however does move accordingly points up and down.

2. I hope I am able to explain this clearly.
    When changing the sensitivity of the cursor in the option menu dragging the button to the right makes the aim cursor move faster and the change occurs properly but when I log of or go to the character screen then log back in the aiming sensitive goes back to default however the change is only technical when I go to option the sensitivity's drag button is still as I left it in which case I have to press the triangle button to reset all the settings to default then make my changes all over again.

I would like to add that I do Power off my console often

Hope this helps
    And have a good one
  • sundayscour#8172 sundayscour Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Breast size slider "won't budge" since Storm King. You can keep the other bugs, just fix THIS one, yes? ;)
  • sundayscour#8172 sundayscour Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    !UPDATE!

ARC says:
    Thank you for contacting us.

I understand that you are having issues with designing your character and that one of the sliders is grayed out. Having reviewed the information you supplied and consulting with peers, we’ve come to the conclusion that this may be the result of an unreported gameplay bug. Regretfully, we don’t have a resolution for the issue at this time, however we’re always trying to improve the gameplay experience for all of our games and we appreciate the time you took to notify us of your concern. We would like to resolve the issue as quickly as possible; however some issues require development time from departments outside of Customer Support and cannot be immediately resolved by a Game Master.

MY REPLY:
    Just to be clear, for the record, the slider is NOT grayed out; it is accessable and can be used. However, instantly after each click
    it seems to reset to the center, as though any value above or below center is considered 'out of input range' and is therefore reset to be within range; the valid range having a width of zero. It clicks and the model resets her body to the default position and the movement animation begins again. As with the other sliders, holding the left analog stick to the left or right rapidly clicks and moves the slider, except that for breast size it just sits there clicking not moving.

I am thankful that my question WAS answered as to whether it was a bug or intentional. That was my main concern and was clearly addressed. The support and feedback system works wonderfully and I close this ticket satisfied. Again, Thank you.
  • rozhellborn#9233 rozhellborn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Restored the Rusted Oathkeeper's Restoration Cuirass. The preview of the finished item Shows AC of 14. The collections also shows AC 14. I restored the rusted item and the AC is 8. I charged the item and the AC is still 8. I hope this is the right place to post this. Put in a ticket but havent heard anything except that they cant help me.
  • katlady4#8923 katlady4 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Black Hearted title impossible to get?

Still can't doThrone of Idris dungeon quest?
  • jude#3765 jude Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    I failed to collect a reward on the Dungeon Master Campaign window which disappeared after the event, and I now have a permanent Campaign Collect Banner showing on my screen which makes it difficult for my other Campaigns as I keep wasting precious time in not being able to know precisely when to collect finished reward items. Will I need to wait for the Dungeon Master to come back to solve this problem?
  • On one of my characters, I now have a permanent 'special quest' for the Sharandar campaign. I have already done some of the quests, and if clicked on the only selectable option is 'goodbye'. it can't be accepted or dropped.
  • killa420#8562 killa420 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    i have worked my way past 3.5k lvl and decided to start a guild, i have upgraded a few plots lumberyard, Farm, waterdhavian trader and the marketplace all to 1. i kept upgrading structures to 1 as it will not allow me to set the Guild hall as a current target. i decided to just try and upgrade the guild hall with out setting it as a current target and it worked. i noticed i have enough structures now to go straight to Guild hall 3 and then as well to go to 4 and still we cannot set the guild hall as the current target. i have tried promoting a new player to leader, promoting my alts e.t.c and nothing works. i have talked with that stupud ticket service for 2 days over 29 messages back and forth... with no resolution in the meantime this bug is hurting the game play for me and the guild as half the time they cant see the materials needed for current target. any help please
  • umarachnea#5673 umarachnea Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Bugs in Fangbreaker Island

1- During the Ascent Phase, just before the "avalanche" there is a Warrior Giant who gets stuck on the side, and can not be killed. (workaround is to head back to campfire and wait for a better position before engaging... not always though).

2- First Boss: after the 50% HP mark, he no longer lands consistently on the red AoE. At 2-3 bars lefts, he lands outside the red circle, then does another jerk landing somewhere else, effectively doing 2 hits.

3- Entering the Tunnels, just after the campfire to the right, an Orc is usually stuck in the wall, but is still able to hit players with his rocks. He also has the ability to bend rocks and hit at a weird angle...

4- Dragon Turtle: When it leaves the platform, sometimes the falling runes get hit by a ghost, not lingering long enough for us to hit. Also, after he returns to the platform his positioning is glitched, and it seems the boss rotates to eventually having his backend towards the center of the platform. edit: the rotation happens progressively each time he returns, he rotates a bit more)

The other bugs already mentioned are still persistent (First Mount quest, Chat expansion, etc...)
  • juvy#1077 juvy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I can't finish my recovering relics quest,

I can't seem to get Tristopher Chettlebell to respond to me, I have the recovering relics quest, I can't abandon it, I can't hide quest path, I can't Hide display, and it will allow me to share it. When I talk to the NPC, all he says is "I expected it to be cold in the north, but this..." and my options are only "Stay warm, Chettlebell."
    On my quest, the part that i'm ready for is "Talk to Chettlebell to trade the Relic for Voninblod"..
    What can I do from here?
  • jark#5203 jark Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    On PS4 I have 8 characters and after going through a few characters, doing invoking rounds, the graphics degrade. I lose quest line and objects lose their glow effect. Closing game and restarting fixes this problem...but I notice that it is getting worse lately and I'm growing tired of having to restart game every 30 mins or so. Please fix this problem, so I can play for hours and hours non-stop, thanks ;)
  • Often the game crashes when you try and travel to the stronghold.
  • nyteryder1#4091 nyteryder1 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    The game frequently crashes when I am viewing my guild's roster.

With today's update, and the relocation of keys in my inventory, I am no longer able to deposit keys into the guild bank. I can trade keys, but I have to give them the entire stack because while I can split the stack in inventory, no free inventory spaces are visible for me to drop the new stack into. Specifically I am speaking of Strongbox Keys. I am also unable to withdraw keys from the guild bank. I am Rank 7 in the guild and have never had problems depositing/withdrawing items from the guild bank.
  • swordngun2#1793 swordngun2 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Class mechanic bug for Devotion Oathbound Paladin;

As a Devotion Paladin, toggling the 'Bond of Virtue' encounter power on will steadily drain Divine Energy (used for 'Divine Call') while in combat.

Have not tested for the protection spec, however, this is a fairly serious issue, as it makes it nearly impossible to cast 3 Divine Calls in a row. Not to mention, because it's constantly draining Energy, building more Divine Energy for further Divine calls is slowed substantially Causing a direct impact to the effectiveness of both the burst and sustained healing of a Devotion OP.
  • amsterking#7150 amsterking Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    There is an issue ive encountered with one of my viewers in "Neverdeath Graveyards" on the quest"opening the way'. Also the same thing happened on another quest i was told today. The quest was called "Reach the Cathedral strip" in the Santorioum. Please check these out as new players might struggle!! Thank you. I would post links but i account is brand new. These are very bad visual glitches as the screen just goes crazy. Please look into these.
  • The "Opening The Way" quest in Neverdeath Graveyard in The Shadowfell is bugged. That whole map glitches out only a few steps into it.
  • swordngun2#1793 swordngun2 Member Posts: 3 New User
    > @amsterking#7150 said:
    > There is an issue ive encountered with one of my viewers in "Neverdeath Graveyards" on the quest"opening the way'. Also the same thing happened on another quest i was told today. The quest was called "Reach the Cathedral strip" in the Santorioum. Please check these out as new players might struggle!! Thank you. I would post links but i account is brand new. These are very bad visual glitches as the screen just goes crazy. Please look into these.

I can confirm both of these as I was just leveling my GWF
  • rendezvous420#3144 rendezvous420 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Since release Mid-October when Storm king released i've had to adjust my camera/controller? sensitivity Every single time i log in and out of the game with Every single character! And now since this "sea of moving ice" or whatever 10.5 i guess my camera shake which btw is sickening never stays OFF. I have to adjust these settings Every time i play Your game and it's Really become a tedious chore. I've tryed deletion of the save file on ny PS4 of Neverwinter a few times actually and re-did them all over when i logged back in - Nothing. I've tryed Un-installing and Re-installing the game itself a couple occasions which btw again that takes a few hours to download with my connection - Nothing. I've even tryed a "rebuild database" in Safe mode on my PS4 of all things to try and still.. Nothing. So my question is how long is this Really gonna take to fix and how long will your staff be on vacation? Because me and other people have been spending money on this game and this all just seems a bit Unprofessional to me.
  • da1ndonly#3466 da1ndonly Member Posts: 1 New User
    I think the new update cause a few problems, I have a quest "Recover the Helm of Bruenor Battlehammer", and when I load into Ashmadai Lair, as soon as I get the first set of enemies the screen starts to glitch out. The only thing that I can do is defeat myself so I start back at the campfire and its fine but as soon as I hit the enemies again it starts bugging out again, please fix this so we can continue our quests.
This discussion has been closed.