test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Calendar still not updated??

Anyone else calendar not updated to show any upcoming events other then the ones currently going? Is this common?

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Yes, they often wait until the posted calendar is finished before posting the new events. The new mod will probably be the priority for at least 2 weeks.
  • Options
    chimeraxchimerax Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    The calendar gives you a way of seeing when a big update is going to be released, the calendar events stopped showing into October then it was announced that Mod 10 was going to be released right at the date the events stopped showing.
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Yep, with an expected release date of Jan 17th for the next mod, the calendar takes us up to it and we won't get another update on it until after the new mod comes out.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    pzaar#1875 pzaar Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    By the way anyone reading this with the new mod playstation is getting the key change rammed down our throat you know the one that on the preview shard that supposedly is under testing for a whole week. This key change is going to be the slow death of dungeons. Make no mistake this game is now 100% pay to play. Dont worry you will have to search to find mention of it as they like to be as deceptive as possible. This is the last post i am ever making on this forum as i do not tolerate disrespect from a company i provide buisness to.
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    No the key garbage starts with mod 11
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    Oh and there is plenty of info on it over in the news section - so I wouldn't say it was hidden. We've all been watching the going's on over there with great interest.
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    The key change goes live in xbox and ps4 on the 17th.
  • Options

No - it's not even on the PC yet - stop spreading lies dear... Read the news section of these forums.

• Options
    ravenskya said:

No - it's not even on the PC yet - stop spreading lies dear... Read the news section of these forums.
    Hate to break it to you, but they are not the ones spreading lies/misinformation. The key change for consoles rolls out on the 17th. It was hidden a little, but the console date is in the PC patch notes to which the link to mysteriously no longer seems to works. But it is quoted here

arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1227176/looks-like-we-will-be-getting-the-key-change-on-the-17th-with-the-sea-of-moving-ice-update
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    @zebular and @nitocris83 could one of you in the know comment on this? This was supposed to have been rolled back until the additional changes were made.

• Options
    ravenskya said:

@zebular and @nitocris83 could one of you in the know comment on this? This was supposed to have been rolled back until the additional changes were made.

We have an alliance of 1500 players who were expecting it to happen with mod 11 - they need to know asap if this is changing on Tuesday.

• Options
    ravenskya said:

The additional changes have also already been announced.
  • Options
    Correct - but it was my understanding this was all still on the preview server - and would not hit the consoles until later.

• Options
    Unfortunately if this is true - I fear half of our alliance will be gone - because they had yet to come up with a solution where the reward = the value of the key.

• Options
    dtronic#6518 dtronic Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    ravenskya said:

Correct - but it was my understanding this was all still on the preview server - and would not hit the consoles until later.

It was on the preview server. For a week. It went live on PC 2 days ago and it is included in the console Xbox and PS4 10.5 update that happens on the 17th.
  • Options
    darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    I can't wait till this hits live on tuesday and the masses that don't read the forums see this new change in effect.

How many people leave, how many people just run 1 dungeon a day?

I understand this is a business and they need to make more money, unfortunately I believe this will cost them money (by loss of players) in the long run.

The change was rammed down our throats without taking in any of the input the pc community gave them. The company's response of we will continue to tweak the issue will be too little too late as most people will not stick around. A money grab at its finest.
  • Options
    fear#0647 fear Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    How do ya'll like them hidden changes in the patch notes that are most of the time hard to find but well worth it? >:)
    PS4 Characters

NoFear
    Fearious
    Britney Fears
    Fearless
    Fearing
    GlitchedFear
    Feared
  • Options
    If this is true, I find it incredibly dishonest to hide important information for one system in the patch notes of a completely different system.

• Options
    ravenskya said:

If this is true, I find it incredibly dishonest to hide important information for one system in the patch notes of a completely different system.

If this is true? I posted to you yesterday that the date was in the PC patch notes.
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    It is true.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    The PC patch notes are no longer available for viewing- or haven't been since I read your post. Perhaps now they are fixed?

• Options
    jibmj#8561 jibmj Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    They're supposed to be improving the rng from chests. Been watching Kaligold (he's a streamer) run tests in Preview with mixed results. Hopefully the loot from chests will make all worth it.
  • Options
    ravenskya said:

The PC patch notes are no longer available for viewing- or haven't been since I read your post. Perhaps now they are fixed?

It's in the patch notes thread located here

arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/comment/12922850

Look for a post on page 4 towards the bottom by nitocris83
  • Options
    I'm not doubting you @zephyriah - I get it. I realize that I'm coming across as if I don't believe you guys or what you are saying - I believed you from the beginning (not that I wanted to). But I want the head of customer service @nitocris83 to realize that they put all of this important information for PS4 players in patch notes for a system that doesn't apply to them.

I want them to think about that - and how it looks to the PS4 (and X-Box) community.

I still don't see anything in the PS4 news - or even anything in the "regular" news section, everything is squirreled away in the PC forums... where no one on the consoles would feel the need to look.

I manage an animal hospital - if we change policies for cat vaccines - we don't send that out to the dog owners.... it goes to the cat owners AND gets posted in the hospital where everyone can see it, in case there is a dog owner that has a cat that we haven't seen yet. Because - that's good customer service... the sharing of information with the clients.

This is a complete communication failure - this adds to the mistrust from the community. People will leave the game - not necessarily because of the decision, but because of the poor handling of the communication.

• Options
    edited January 2017
    ravenskya said:

I'm not doubting you @zephyriah - I get it. I realize that I'm coming across as if I don't believe you guys or what you are saying - I believed you from the beginning (not that I wanted to). But I want the head of customer service @nitocris83 to realize that they put all of this important information for PS4 players in patch notes for a system that doesn't apply to them.

That's not exactly what they did but close enough. PC had no advance warning the change was already rolling out until they saw it in the patch notes the night before. Most PC players found out after the patch was live. The same thing will happen to us. It will be in our patch notes they post tonight, no difference in the way the different systems are treated in that way and there will be little difference in the reaction. PC perhaps a bit stronger due strong resentment of that sham of a test on preview for only one week and no chance to truly review the results and feedback.

The difference is that in the discussion/gripes/protest of the changes in the PC patch notes thread, a mention was made of the rollout date for consoles. This actually benefited us and allowed those who are not in denial or more worried about how/why it happened a week to prepare for the changes. Craft extra keys, transfer AD to Zen to buy extra keys before the exchange rate begins climbing with the new Mod etc.

That was good for us. The change was going to happen anyway and we had extra notice of the exact date. Like you, I didn't expect the change to hit consoles until at least 6 weeks after 10.5 dropped, but I did suspect that we might get it sooner (usually do with changes that have any impact on the economy or profits for PW/Cryptic).

We will remain 6-8 weeks behind with Mod changes on PC, but they will roll out economy, power and other such changes at the first opportunity to avoid paying MS and Sony for an extra patch. PC patches do not cost extra for them to roll out weekly, console costs extra for every patch.