Install Arc
Options

Starlight Parcel Items

Comments

• Options
    theshade#7291 theshade Member Posts: 1 New User
    Any updates to the ps4 process?
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    PS4 players: No update at this time other than we're all back in the office and I'll touch base with miasmat on next steps. As soon as I know something, you'll know something.
  • Options
    i3yrni3yrn Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Looks like at this point we will still be waiting tomorrow.
  • Options
    zell400#8061 zell400 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Lil bit ridiculous no updates thus far on ps4. Xbox and PC were responded to pretty quick without a full staff. Now that they are well equipped to deal with this.... No developer updates or anything. Just given the shaft like ps4 lives don't matter. Lol
  • Options
    Seems to be ps4 doesn't matter, 15 hours or more to manually do PC and ps4.. I also paid for some parcels around $50 and still nothing not to mention the event is ending on the 5th.
  • Options
    Xbox sorry typo there
  • Options
    darrenanity#1954 darrenanity Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I just find it odd that a company can have an issue (doesn't matter if it's large or small) that affects thousands of customers that are clearly bothered by said issue, yet they go radio silent for over a week. I understand it's the holidays but any other industry out there would have had internal conversations over the break and had a resolution in place for when they returned. Instead they make a passing comment about how they are going on vacation and it would be resolved after they returned on 1/2. Well, 1/2 has arrived and they have given nothing to PS4 players regarding a timeline other than when they hear something they'll let us know. I was on vacation the past week and responded to dozens of emails because they we important to my clients and ultimately me.
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User

PS4 players: No update at this time other than we're all back in the office and I'll touch base with miasmat on next steps. As soon as I know something, you'll know something.

... and could you please ask, what is going on with that hidden level requirement for receiving anything else then Lumen and Stars from the gifts?

Thank you, and happy new year.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    xkindelxxkindelx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    null
    There's is no hidden. It says after 20.
  • Options
    If this is pace they take when dealing with issues after already crediting Xbox and PC then looks like it will take a long time to spend anything on the game.. We all work or the majority of us do and are back from holidays and to no avail here we sit. We have already been waiting. First its 48 hours to fix and then Jan 2.. What's next February?? Yes I'm partially venting but no consoles should have been credited before the rest. If you wanted to do a fire and forget then do it all at once.. Sure you have limited resources but that's the job you took, the money we spend on the game you get paid with
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    xkindelx said:

null

There's is no hidden. It says after 20.

I've done several rounds of 10+ gifts on level 20+ characters, and i haven't seen a single bag drop... all i get are Lumen and Stars.
    Some players have reported, that the bags start dropping for character above level 30+.
    It would just be nice to get some official word on it.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    dantragbdantragb Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Lowest level I have seen get a bag was lvl 18 but dont know if it was a fluke
  • Options
    xkindelxxkindelx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I gotten bags at lvl 15 on 3 alts
  • Options
    No bags just stars on my alt for days lvl 28 cw
  • Options
    bondar9000#5075 bondar9000 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Lvl 15 is the magic number. I have been doing this event since the start, my family gets together everyday. 16 charactors 32 gifts to throw. it nomally takes roughly 2hrs to do. we have all noticed a drop in how many bags and stars that we have been getting. I think its just the RNG. happy new year!
  • Options
    Well said ceawyn
  • Options
    I'm about ready to ask for a refund for the money I've spent on the event
  • Options
    zeroninefour#1160 zeroninefour Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I agree with Ceawyn. Xbox and pc, the went above and beyond. And today is the date we were asked to wait for, yet, we've heard nothing so far.
  • Options
    bnlphan#7644 bnlphan Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Why does it feel like us on the ps4 are getting screwed over?
  • Options
    cahbomb#7149 cahbomb Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Don't be surprised if they fix the second round of broken gifts for xbox and pc before they get around to PS4 players...I've never seen a company treat one segment of their customers so much worse than the rest
  • Options
    kamehameha069#8658 kamehameha069 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    No PS4 info yet. I haven't logged on to Neverwinter going on a week now, just renewed my Vip too but no desire to do so.
  • Options
    cahbomb#7149 cahbomb Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Im guessing they bit off more than they could chew when they moved over to PS4 and maybe they're realizing that now and not all that worried about losing the PS4 player base that they don't have the support for anyways
  • Options
    darrenanity#1954 darrenanity Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. I bet they are trying extremely hard to resolve this issue and are putting everything they have into it. They are just incompetent and lack any sort of common sense so their best is a tad lack luster.
  • Options
    5:49pm EST and still not 1 update as to what the hell is going on.. Jan 2 my neverwinter <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>
  • Options
    kooler#1416 kooler Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Well, dev stated earlier that they have tested the algorithm on PS4 already and I have received refunds on my alts with Cyrillic names. So they do have working algorithm. Most likely they won't allow such amount of "Forgehammer of Gond"'s to appear
  • Options
    moonlight4201#3058 moonlight4201 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I think we should get extra stuff for waiting so long ,we missed double enchantments
  • Options
    From the way things are going I doubt ps4 will see anything today.. Hey mod who said after 4 to 5 hours they will "poke"... Well start poking the whole ps4 community needs answers since a good portion of players have spent REAL MONEY on zen for broken parcels.. If you buy something you get what you pay for not pay and wait 2 weeks for it to work and if it does you get a return on items or a refund on money
This discussion has been closed.