What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starlight Parcel Items

Comments

• ohaiimjessalynohaiimjessalyn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm starting to dislike the word Parcel
  • kingklep#6282 kingklep Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Can you ask the players on the other servers to stop flaming us aswell? I agree it's all getting real out of hand, but we have a right to be mad.
  • i3yrni3yrn Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    We are, they are working on it it you go back you will see a dev state they will be starting in an hour or so but he will message when he clicks "GO"
    "They are working on it" lol. It's now the 3rd here and still nothing.
  • cahbomb#7149 cahbomb Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    I think they punked us guys
  • ladykushboo#1689 ladykushboo Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    One hour or so? More like 3 hours or so.... :p
    April isn't for a few months but does anyone else feel like a fool?
  • miasmatmiasmat Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 318 Cryptic Developer
    It has begun. At the current speed, we expect all of PS4 will be done in 6 hours. I'll be playing with the speed over the next couple hours to see if we can speed that up without overloading various systems.
    will the parcels just show up in our inventory?
    Sweet Apple Pie :p
    I have 2 characters with almost identical names, only one really opened a lot of gifts, hopefully they both get replaced
  • adamwoodheadadamwoodhead Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    miasmat said:

It has begun. At the current speed, we expect all of PS4 will be done in 6 hours. I'll be playing with the speed over the next couple hours to see if we can speed that up without overloading various systems.

Is it being done A-Z Character names?
    edited January 2017
    Could a PS4 player confirm when they get parcels and let me know how you received them, thanks in advance

Could a PS4 player confirm when they get parcels and let me know how you received them, thanks in advance

Same as all the other platforms. They'll appear in your inventory, stacking with any existing Starlight Parcels. If your inventory is full, they'll go to your overflow bag.
    k ty much :)

miasmat said:

Is it being done A-Z Character names?
    This actually starts at the end of the alphabet and works toward the beginning. It's in the "S" section now, looking like it'll take only about an hour at this rate, so I won't be doing the letter-by-letter alliterative updates.
  • terror316#9254 terror316 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    People are getting them, Names with Q and P seem to have been rolled out.
  • adamwoodheadadamwoodhead Member Posts: 14 Arc User

can confirm that they have been sent to inventory :-)
  • truestu86truestu86 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I had opened 42 and got 6 not best at math but that doesn't add up
    Not all opened you get back, I've opened over 1300 bags with about 50-100 bought with zen
    Just like with the other platforms, when the bulk of players have gotten theirs back, you can send me a PM with your character@handle and what shard you're on. I'll look into whether you got the appropriate number of replacements. Remember that we're giving replacements for the Starlight PARCELS that were OPENED BEFORE your shard got the fix (midnight-ish 12:05 AM California time on the morning of 12/22 for PS4 and Xbox, about 8 hours after that for Dragon, and around 5 PM California time on 12/22 for Drider).
  • gothicblack69#8381 gothicblack69 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Thank you for the hard work.Thank you for taking the extra time on your own while trying to enjoy the holidays.Hope you and the rest of the arc team don't think we're all impatient, rude and for some...vulgar and mean. I appreciate and applaud you,your family and the arc team,sincerely Thank you.
    Emiritus/Nameless Ghoul
    I had to slow it down a bit, so it's about 3/4 done and should be done in about 30 mins. It's somewhere in the "D"s right now.
    Thanks but I opened about 240 and only got back about 100 and most of those I bought, so kinda satisfied, thanks
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for the updates @miasmat!
    Okie Dokie! PS4 is all done now. Enjoy your goodies!

If you think you're missing any, remember that these are replacements for the Starlight PARCELS you opened BEFORE midnight 12/22 12:05 AM. Starlight BAGS that you opened will count toward what the tooltip shows, so it can be a bit confusing to remember what you had way back on 12/22. You can send me a PM with your character@handle and shard, and I'll take a look at your specific case.

We have noticed that renamed characters will cause issues, so if you renamed your character between 12/14 and now, I'll have to give the replacements manually, so send me a PM with character@handle and shard.
  • moist#8256 moist Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited January 2017
    @miasmat i didnt get parcels after i changed my name friends have gotten all of theirs account details below

old name: erdan@s_o_moist

new name: mmm. Moist@S_o_moist
    ps4
    Post edited by moist#8256 on
  • polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    @miasmat

you are awesome!

but we are still waiting...
    "sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

This discussion has been closed.