test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Time to fight crime in another city! (A farewell from me)

13»

Comments

• Options
    checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    Thanks Andy and happy adventures!
    LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

• Options
    coolgeek357coolgeek357 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    May the road rise up to meet you.
    May the wind always be at your back.
    May the sun shine warm upon your face,
    and rains fall soft upon your fields.
    And until we meet again,
    May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Good Luck Andy.
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    Dang you Andy - you dropped this bomb while I was on vacation! Well, keep in touch :)
  • Options
    namebrandsnamebrands Member Posts: 21 Arc User

Maybe this new community manager will ban the exploiters who ruin the game economy,

Community managers aren't involved with things like that. CM's are just the ones who incorrectly /misinform/copy/paste patch notes, upcoming promotions, etc. At least that seems to be what they do as that's happened in this game multiple times now.

But yeah, as far as banning exploiters in game and such - not their job.
  • Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    @strumslinger

Man, am I going to miss you. You've always been able to answer my questions when I've nagged you, you were always quick to respond, and you are always a ton of fun to talk to. I even won a NW poster from one of your giveaways.

Best of luck, and hopefully I'll still you in game sometimes. Or maybe even in Gigantic, I've been thinking of giving it a whirl...
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    swirve#6429 swirve Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Has the new Community Mod been on the site much?

Not seen any posts from them or do they post on a different site?

I find it hard to believe between the whole team they cant spend 1 hour in a month drafting an update comm? For example are the 2.5fte making progress on dng key loot changes, whats the rough ETA on dngs returning....
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited December 2016

Has the new Community Mod been on the site much?

Not seen any posts from them or do they post on a different site?

I find it hard to believe between the whole team they cant spend 1 hour in a month drafting an update comm? For example are the 2.5fte making progress on dng key loot changes, whats the rough ETA on dngs returning....

She's a new Community Manager, not a "mod", huge difference. Her job is a lot more than just posting on the forums. She has been posting things here though, if you check her account.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    swirve#6429 swirve Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Yeah i meant the manager...thanks

@kreatyve
  • Options
    dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    Thanks again, @strumslinger .
    Your positive attitude and willingness to listen to the players really did make a difference.
    You will be missed.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • Options
    indylolindylol Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    @nitocris83 welcome. If u want info on game breaking bugs that are floating around NW feel free to open a PM.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    GT: its indy time
    PSN: itsindytime
    Twitch: indygoinlive
    The Kanye West of Neverwinter
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    I enjoyed ever second spent with strumslinger (andy). The live streams were awesome and very informative.
    Thanks for taking time out of your day to hear us all individually. You will be missed.

/bind 'SECRETCODE GOES HERE'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!