What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game crashed and unable to reconnect

Comments

• Options
    ohms66ohms66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User

not sure what other ppls ish is, but I am in game right now

I'd suggest you don't swap characters then.

• Options
    docson#1707 docson Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Tried Forsaken World and the two buttons for east and west coast were white/gray. All the others were green as usual. So I would say that US def has a problem with the servers.
  • Options
    elvenaarelvenaar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 81 Arc User

Well apparently you're the only one, since for the rest of us the game won't even connect to the server...
  • Options
    mitro#2538 mitro Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    last hours to farm AD and repricing ZEN and you can not log in to the game server.
  • Options
    rubbertrixsrubbertrixs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 21 Arc User

are you the only one? 62 posts before any word from cryptic. if you want game loyalty you need to be more open about problems.
  • Options
    stomacstomac Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    For what it's worth what ever the issue is also effecting STO
  • Options
    sw1tchstarsw1tchstar Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

I just woke up. Devs are aware of the issues with the servers and looking into it. I don't have any other news other than that.

Thanks for the response. Any chance they will extend event?

• Options
    dublindandublindan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 42 Arc User
    Son of a freaking cat this sucks
  • Options
    yulenna2yulenna2 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    same problem. I played this morning early and was extremely lagging, now not even connecting...
    C'mon on guys, you let hundreds of nerds out there having a life for the first time! They are not gonna to survive, you know that!
  • Options
    rubbertrixsrubbertrixs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 21 Arc User
    also still cannot open launcher. come on your responce time is very slow chug a NOS and get it fixxed.
  • Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User

Hey, I did not type hamster, I said it is #$$%% game!

XD Welcome to the forum profanity filter. It changes swear words for HAMSTER. As profanity filters go, this is probalby my favorite, though it may have the opposite effect of what's intended for me. I HAMSTER tend to whole bloody lot more than usual, just to see it in effect :P
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    carlavalentinecarlavalentine Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    It used to be KITTEN, but it changed to HAMSTER recently. Lol. I find it amusing. :D
  • Options
    cicirider#2078 cicirider Member Posts: 2 New User
    Right? Mine has been down for about an hour now.
  • Options
    delitusdelitus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 25 Arc User
    don't worry they just want to screw us out of our last bit of time of sales, refining, and AD
  • Options
    shoziku222shoziku222 Member Posts: 67 Arc User

are you the only one? 62 posts before any word from cryptic. if you want game loyalty you need to be more open about problems.
    My wife is in-game now too. Players are talking about how the game is dead and there's no one around. The alpaca lips is coming.
  • Options
    suxors#0885 suxors Member Posts: 3 New User
    I was thinking they did that on purpose, announce maintenance then shut it down early. Maybe there is more than a restart of servers today.
  • Options
    newlybrednewlybred Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same here.
  • Options
    sharkt0pussharkt0pus Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Logged off last night thinking I would get an hour before the event ended to finish up my refining. So im left with a feeder artifact that I wont be able to feed until next refining event, plus I bought 3 Bloods to put into my weapon to finish it off. Now that the event is over, it wont even make it to level 58, hahhahaha

HAMSTER
  • Options
    superent666superent666 Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME....I have a shitload of rp sitting in the mail and can´t use them now *bangs head on keyboard* Tried all kinds of things to connect without luck. HELP! -.-
  • Options
    orion1001orion1001 Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Still can't get in... this is sad, I really needed to get a lot more done and the next 2x rp isnt shown any where in december or january calendar. i guess there's no point in me logging in until i finish my rp work if i cant finish it today, and next 2x rp.
  • Options
    doumweielledoumweielle Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    ugghhhhhh, same here..... this cant be happening :confused:
  • Options
    imperiousshiniimperiousshini Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    Any speculation when the game is coming online again?
  • Options
    doit5doit5 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    same here... can't login
  • Options
    venuslightheartvenuslightheart Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 50 Arc User

Any speculation when the game is coming online again?

The game will be online at 7:35 PST time.
  • Options
    bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User
    Says for me to contact tech support but the link on the website gives me an error. HAMSTER.
    Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.

• Options
    promytheaspromytheas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 65 Arc User
    I wonder what their orders will be regarding compensating for the lost event time. At the very least give us back the last two remaining hours that were lost.
  • Options
    syrenuisyrenui Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    Yeah, mine has been down for a while now too...
    And I was considering to buy some Zen, use it in the Zen Market, and buy a few marks in the Wondrous Bazaar while the discount is still active... :'(