Options

Somewhat Serious Alliance is Full

1235»

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    rezolve said:

Zeph add my PSN: Allinium it will be easy communication for us. I also would like to get more in depths about dragon runs and so on. I would also appreciate if all guild leaders would add me as well. I feel like now that we have a few guilds in that getting to know eachother will be a good start.

I will be on tonight after work which is around 330pm pdt. My gameplan tonight is to have my guild doing reg demo runs and seal farm for people. Possibly a few dragonflight runs. I would like to try a 4 dragon run. I should have a decent amount of my guild on and talking to all the leaders and going drom there would be great.

Also would you like me to look into recruiting other gauntlet guilds as a sword because I could have the potential to do that and will work on it if anything.

I really want this alliance to work and make a productive and better experience in Neverwinter for everyone. Obviously everyone should focus on their own guilds but having a friendly alliance that all can enjoy eachother will be great

I'll be setting up something for the guild leaders or like in my case the alliance representative to communicate and post suggestions and problems. It will be after the weekend. For now, this thread is the best place as all members can see it.

As a sword, you will be expected to recruit any replacement gauntlets with the help of the alliance. If you wish to start now, the help would be appreciated. They must agree with the items in the OP (hosting DF, no poaching, chat rule etc) be at least 75+ members, field 20+ in their peaktime, built or upgraded a structure within the past 3 weeks and bonus points for Oceania or GMT area guilds.

I do have another gauntlet for you that is looking good. I expect I will be asking you to invite them later today and that will give you two.

That only leaves two spots, one under you and one under Common Cause and I really would like a GMT or Oceania guild for one or both spots without waiting more than another few days.
  • Options
    rezolve said:

I really want this alliance to work and make a productive and better experience in Neverwinter for everyone. Obviously everyone should focus on their own guilds but having a friendly alliance that all can enjoy eachother will be great

Please invite Knights of Evernight when you can, thanks.

• Options
    rezolverezolve Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    So due to all the neverwinter failures and now PSN being down. Trample hasnt been able to invite knights of evernight. As soon as we can we will. Sorry this is taking so long
  • Options
    bcbudz#8834 bcbudz Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Inv us. Four Twenty . About to construct GH 7
  • Options
    PM me on psn
  • Options
    rezolve said:

So due to all the neverwinter failures and now PSN being down. Trample hasnt been able to invite knights of evernight. As soon as we can we will. Sorry this is taking so long

rezolve said:

I've been out all day today due to ddos. Knights only has one Rank 7 and he is in Oceania, so even when you invite there may be a delay to accept.
  • Options

PM me on psn

Be happy to, after you provide the info requested in the OP.
  • Options
    zephyriah said:

PM me on psn

Be happy to, after you provide the info requested in the OP.
    Sure. Going back to OP. Will read and message :)

• Options
    Guild Name Four Twenty
    Members 108 of 150. (Did a recent inactive wipe)
    pve vs pvp ratio 75/25
    Peak times 12 pm to 11 pm GMT -8:00 PST aka Pacific.
    GH level 6 about to construct 7
  • Options

Guild Name Four Twenty
    Members 108 of 150. (Did a recent inactive wipe)
    pve vs pvp ratio 75/25
    Peak times 12 pm to 11 pm GMT -8:00 PST aka Pacific.
    GH level 6 about to construct 7

I replied on wall also. Everything looks good for the alliance requirements. I just need to do a few checks to see activity and various times, easier than asking. If you could invite, "The Alchemist@Zephyr-1010" to your guild we'll get started.

I needed to be sure your read the OP and agree to hosting Dragonflights once a week for and hours and the chat restrictions.
  • Options
    nightdc2k1nightdc2k1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Guild Name;Winters Warriors

Number of Members 122 with about 82 active at the moment.

Peak Time of play (Range in PDT as that is the Timezone used by announcements) we run 24hrs as we have memebers from all over the globe I personally have run with your guild members and I'm UK and other Leaders from the USA have done so too.

PvE v PvP split (approximate) manily PVE but we have about 20 memebers who only play PVP.
    That being said we all like a PVP from time to time but PVE is our main Goal

Level of Guildhall (use the higher level, only if currently under construction)
    Our structures have only really started over the last few months we have a few structures built mill,farm and we are currently dumping resources for the second part of Guild Hall Rank 2
  • Options
    vcorruptionxvcorruptionx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Guild Name: Dragon's Watch
    Number of Members: 129 ( Peak 35, Average 23, Low 11)
    Peak Timezone: 2pm-10pm PDT on weekdays, weekend activity increases (always 13 - 30 members on)
    Mainly a PvE Guild (Dragonflight red dragon 1-2 times a day, Dungeons, Tiamat etc)
    Level of Guildhall: Rank 3 (GH4 is under construction >24 hours remain at the time of this post)
    Many of the members are social and help each other with dailies, builds and dungeons.

Chimera@ChimeraHQ
  • Options

Guild Name;Winters Warriors

Number of Members 122 with about 82 active at the moment.

Peak Time of play (Range in PDT as that is the Timezone used by announcements) we run 24hrs as we have memebers from all over the globe I personally have run with your guild members and I'm UK and other Leaders from the USA have done so too.

PvE v PvP split (approximate) manily PVE but we have about 20 memebers who only play PVP.
    That being said we all like a PVP from time to time but PVE is our main Goal

Level of Guildhall (use the higher level, only if currently under construction)
    Our structures have only really started over the last few months we have a few structures built mill,farm and we are currently dumping resources for the second part of Guild Hall Rank 2

For peak time, all i really need is the time frame you have the most players online. If you could invite Nighthawk@Zephyr-1010 to your guild I'll do some spot checks and see how your guild will fit with the other 11.
  • Options

Peak Timezone: 2pm-10pm PDT on weekdays, weekend activity increases (always 13 - 30 members on)
    Mainly a PvE Guild (Dragonflight red dragon 1-2 times a day, Dungeons, Tiamat etc)
    Level of Guildhall: Rank 3 (GH4 is under construction >24 hours remain at the time of this post)
    Many of the members are social and help each other with dailies, builds and dungeons.

Chimera@ChimeraHQ

The info looks good. Please invite Clerical Error@Zephyr-1010 to your guild and I will start the visits ASAP.
  • Options
    zephyriah said:

Chimera@ChimeraHQ

The info looks good. Please invite Clerical Error@Zephyr-1010 to your guild and I will start the visits ASAP.
    Have done, just so you know we have entered a temporary alliance with a few other guilds so that they may benefit from our buildings and dragonflight event. The alliance owner is aware that we may be leaving.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

zephyriah said:

Chimera@ChimeraHQ

Have done, just so you know we have entered a temporary alliance with a few other guilds so that they may benefit from our buildings and dragonflight event. The alliance owner is aware that we may be leaving.
    I will ok the invite to be sent from Common Cause, once you have left the other alliance. If you still plan to. The three gauntlets will need to be assisted getting back in. Let me know ASAP.
  • Options
    nightdc2k1nightdc2k1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    sent your invite and await your arrival.

As for the time frame I suppose peak times are 11:00 PDT to 00:00 PDT.
    but we really do run pretty much 24hours with solid memebrs of at least 10 activley logged in at all times.
  • Options
    caveckcaveck Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Terror Squad
    130 members
    10pm-10am PDT
    We are active in both pve and Pvp, and are able to run any epic dungeons efficiently.
    Guild hall level 3

Rank 7 names: osnac@osnac
    Rbg@rbgray123
    I am a rank 6, however we set it up to where I can accept alliance invites.
    Rank 6 names: sour@mrblue022

Our most active members range from 2200-3500gs, could probably have a smaller range but we are firm believers in stats>gear score. We have tanks, healers, buffers, and dps over 3k gs. We can be competitive, however we remember to laugh at eachother when one of us are on the ground after getting 1 shot by a spider 1/3 of our size. We are more than happy to help those who struggle in dungeons, and have fun while kicking <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> together. We'd be more than happy to be apart of your alliance.
    Post edited by caveck on
  • Options
    caveck said:

Terror Squad

130 members

10pm-10am PDT

We are active in both pve and Pvp, and are able to run any epic dungeons efficiently.

Guild hall level 3

Rank 7 names: osnac@osnac

Rbg@rbgray123

I am a rank 6, however we set it up to where I can accept alliance invites.

Rank 6 names: sour@mrblue022

Our most active members range from 2200-3500gs, could probably have a smaller range but we are firm believers in stats>gear score. We have tanks, healers, buffers, and dps over 3k gs. We can be competitive, however we remember to laugh at eachother when one of us are on the ground after getting 1 shot by a spider 1/3 of our size. We are more than happy to help those who struggle in dungeons, and have fun while kicking HAMSTER together. We'd be more than happy to be apart of your alliance.

Thank you for your interest. I need you to invite "The Alchemist@Zephyr-1010" to your guild. I will do some spot checks of activity and interactions and answer any questions.
  • Options
    Invite sent
  • Options
    caveck said:

Invite sent

Please resend. Option pad been sticking or working strange since last update. Invite flashed then disappeared. Sorry.
  • Options
    zephyriah said:

zephyriah said:

Chimera@ChimeraHQ

I will ok the invite to be sent from Common Cause, once you have left the other alliance. If you still plan to. The three gauntlets will need to be assisted getting back in. Let me know ASAP.
    The move has been made :). Thank you.
  • Options

zephyriah said:

zephyriah said:

Chimera@ChimeraHQ

The move has been made :). Thank you.
    Ok, you're set.
  • Options
    null
    null
    Invite sent. There's a rank 7 (osnac) on right now that you can talk to as well if you'd like.
  • Options
    Opening for a gauntlet under our Sword guild Knights of the Abyss. Preference will be given to GH4 and above guilds with 75 or more members. Please contact @hawkin- via PSN.

You can refer to the OP for the original guidelines and basic alliance rules. Thanks and hope to see you in the Stronghold.
  • Options
    bause333#8842 bause333 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Hey was interested in having my guild fill that gauntlet position if it's still opened. We are the Descendants of Bahamut and are currently at rank 5 about the rank up to 6 very shortly. Active, mature and about 90+ members and already running dragonflight at SH. PS4 only @BauSe333
  • Options

Hey was interested in having my guild fill that gauntlet position if it's still opened. We are the Descendants of Bahamut and are currently at rank 5 about the rank up to 6 very shortly. Active, mature and about 90+ members and already running dragonflight at SH. PS4 only @BauSe333

There is still an opening. I'm forwarding your info to Hawk. You should hear from him soon.
  • Options

We are the Descendants of Bahamut

Welcome to the alliance.