What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Somewhat Serious Alliance is Full

Comments

• Options
    jacobarmmitagejacobarmmitage Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

My guild and I would be very interested in joining up if there are still slots open.

Guild Name: Knights of the Blue Phoenix
    Number of Members: 130
    Peak Time of play: Evening to late night/early morning EST, but we have plenty of players in other time zones
    PvE v PvP: 90% PvE 10% PvP
    Level of Guildhall: 3

We're a guild formed during pre-release and over time have become the officially unofficial NeoGaf guild. We've got a dedicated core group of players who are interested in Alliances and having a larger pool of players to draw from for all content, as well as contributing to a larger community.
    Hit me up on PSN at jacob_armitage, or in game at fhey bras@jacob_armitage if you'd like to discuss this more, thanks!

If you could send an invite to Nighthawk@Zephyr-1010 and I will invite an alt for you. After we have seen each others guild in action, then will be the time to talk.
    Invite is sent! I won't be on a lot this morning, but will be on all evening/night.
  • Options
    akira#8363 akira Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Hi yes I've added you to guild. My alt that u can add is AkiraAres@rorymac06
  • Options
    jcg123#8828 jcg123 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello I'm the founder of Shadow demon wolf we would be interested in being a shield we are currently gh2 I've already talked to wiping as intended leader fre he told me to submit a application we seem to have similar mindsets on members and how to run guild
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Hello I'm the founder of Shadow demon wolf we would be interested in being a shield we are currently gh2 I've already talked to wiping as intended leader fre he told me to submit a application we seem to have similar mindsets on members and how to run guild

Okay, I need all the information requested in the first post of this thread. Then if the information fits one of the few spots left, I'll need you to invite an alt to your guild.

Not sure what you mean by shield. The positions are Helm, Sword, and Gauntlet. Gauntlet is the only position left as the others had to be locked in last night to prepare for launch.
  • Options
    rezolverezolve Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Zephyriah right now the servers are up but they are having log in issues for some people. Sadly my officer for u to invite is having that issue. Hopefully they fix it soon
  • Options
    fre1703#6697 fre1703 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I had to delete the game and re-download it to fix the error. It is confirmed by few guild members. Estimated login time 30 min from now.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    How long is a full reinstall tho?
  • Options

I had to delete the game and re-download it to fix the error. It is confirmed by few guild members. Estimated login time 30 min from now.

I'm still downloading, says 64 minutes left, was 34 a few mins ago. Not fun. Nice, went up to 71 while typing, going the wrong direction. Well, I'll be on eventually.
  • Options
    darrientdarrient Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Hi guys our guild name is circle of the plebs we currently have 20 members of which 4 of us started the guild 2 weeks ago almost level 2 guild our time zone is us, Australia ATM we are very committed to our guild, I was actually in your guild a little while ago I had to toons Tanis and one other hunter ranger my equipment level is 2200 just a little less then my friends we play daily all around the clock. An alliance would benefit us both I believe in becoming stronger together. I'm tanis@luke8you some of you may remember me I hope lol since we had 2 Tanis in guild. Life unfortunately came in the way but things are sorted out. Please give us consideration as we will help any way we can
  • Options
    null
  • Options
    It is so annoying to sit and wait I hate this part. Minutes remaining is decreasing and double increasing. If it stays this way I believe I will be able to login next year
  • Options
    darrientdarrient Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Lol the download gods hate us all
  • Options

It is so annoying to sit and wait I hate this part. Minutes remaining is decreasing and double increasing. If it stays this way I believe I will be able to login next year

Mine's up to "3 hours left".
  • Options
    The actual download is 14gb, depends on your Internet connection the download will take between 30 min to 120min.
    My download is done atm and I confirm fixing the error.
  • Options
    jcg123#8828 jcg123 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Meant gauntlet demon wolf pack guild hall 2 35 active loyal members rules is 6 heroic encounter per rank and loyal helpful members for rank 4 and above we have a ppl of all nationally Canadian French American optimum time for dragon is around 7 central we hold guild wide heroics as well as dragons after max killed 2 cause of number of members. 22 members were signed in for. We are small but our guild is growing we run interviews we would rather have quality or quantity um any other information im more then willing to give
  • Options
    darrient said:

Hi guys our guild name is circle of the plebs we currently have 20 members of which 4 of us started the guild 2 weeks ago almost level 2 guild our time zone is us, Australia ATM we are very committed to our guild, I was actually in your guild a little while ago I had to toons Tanis and one other hunter ranger my equipment level is 2200 just a little less then my friends we play daily all around the clock. An alliance would benefit us both I believe in becoming stronger together. I'm tanis@luke8you some of you may remember me I hope lol since we had 2 Tanis in guild. Life unfortunately came in the way but things are sorted out. Please give us consideration as we will help any way we can

I would have loved to have a guild from that area. Unfortunately, The small guild spots have all been filled or committed, plus one. I took 4. In order to meet our goal of total members, the last few will be larger guilds with at least 75 members.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Zephyriah my officer is redownloading the game now he says hes got about 50min aprox download.
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Meant gauntlet demon wolf pack guild hall 2 35 active loyal members rules is 6 heroic encounter per rank and loyal helpful members for rank 4 and above we have a ppl of all nationally Canadian French American optimum time for dragon is around 7 central we hold guild wide heroics as well as dragons after max killed 2 cause of number of members. 22 members were signed in for. We are small but our guild is growing we run interviews we would rather have quality or quantity um any other information im more then willing to give

At this time, I committed all the spots plus one that were for small guilds. After we go live, I'll know if all are accepting the invites. I expect they will.
  • Options
    rezolve said:

Zephyriah my officer is redownloading the game now he says hes got about 50min aprox download.

I'm down to 31 mins, at the moment from 3 hours a few minutes ago. It is acting extremely odd. I started before 9AM over an hour in, now.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Lol. Im hoping this is fixed before I get home. My officer will have everything going but if they dont fix it I wont be on tonight.

Also do we have plans to make like a PSN chat group with all the guild leaders and officers or something? I know ill have guildies who will wanna farm dragonflight alot and I wouldn't mind hosting since alot of my guildies will want to do it. PSN just seems easier to contact and so on.
  • Options
    rezolve said:

Lol. Im hoping this is fixed before I get home. My officer will have everything going but if they dont fix it I wont be on tonight

The "problems" have been partially fixed. The issue now is the number of players trying to update at the same time, you should miss that particular issue. Down to 23 mins left, for now.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Well thats good. I would like to be on tonight to assist in the alliance.
  • Options
    Also my officer is on and available now. Vanyan@nogod19 if you need em
  • Options
    I feel bad being the one holding things up. From that last report of 23 mins, I'm now "down" to 35. Wrong way again. I'd guess based on the ups and downs that it will be 11:30 am PDT or later before I can get on.
  • Options
    Not a problem man. My officer should still be on.
  • Options
    Well we can always add each others and do a message group so whenever there is anything we post it there.
    I do agree voice make the discussion much easier.
    How's the sword/ gauntlets taking place any guilds in place?
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Unsure who is going where so far. Im sure we will have more details soon.

Voice isn't all necessary, just once we get all the guilds in a PSN chat group where leaders can message eachother to organize dragonflight will be very useful. Along with coop guild events like maybe a massive PvP in icewind and takeover the place lol. Also even some tiamat and so on.

I feel neverwinter is gonna mess up somewhere and be soft
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Sorry for the delay. The current set up is
    Sword: common cause with Destroy all Monsters and Gods of Neverwinter as Gauntlets.
    Sword:Knights of the Abyss with Envy as Gauntlet.
    Sword: Trample, no gauntlet yet as theirs pulled out this AM Giving us 5 spots open instead of the 4 in the title.

5 spots for medium to large guilds and I have 4 being processed and expect a few more to apply as we go live. We should be full by Thursday, but may leave one open spot for Oceania or European based guild to fill in timezone issue.
    Post edited by zephyriah on
  • Options
    My officer has to get off soon. If you can hit him up
  • Options
    uzarreuzarre Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Doc is on for common cause tyri still downloading