What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Somewhat Serious Alliance is Full

Comments

• Options
    marley#4565 marley Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    null
    Sorry pal for the late response. Roswell@aknifefight will be the one for you to invite on my side.
    F.I.F.O - Family In Family Out
    PSN: aknifefight
  • Options
    celticknot#4947 celticknot Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Knights Of The Abyss is currently interested,

Rank 4 (5 building on (Saturday), and ready to start 6 as soon as 5 is done)
    Highly active. Over 140 members
    Prime time is EST, but still have a decent amount on in the mornings as well.
    Dragonflight is done every night at 730pm, and a second is soon to be scheduled to be daily.

Already messaged Whiskey about this also, so I hope to hear from someone soon.
    My PSN: is jasoncox83
    Message me and we will get something set up.
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Dragonflight is done every night at 730pm, and a second is soon to be scheduled to be daily.

Thank you for your interest. Next step is for you to invite my alt to your guild and I will do the same for you. Please invite Nighthawk@zephyr-1010 and post one for me to invite. I'm currently having issue with PSN saying it is under Maintenance so it might be delayed.
  • Options

null

Sorry pal for the late response. Roswell@aknifefight will be the one for you to invite on my side.

Done, I knew it started with an "R" and ended with an "L", but that was all I could remember.
  • Options

I'm confused as to your intentions based on lack of reply, invite and the latest response in your own recruiting thread. If interested, contact soon on here or wall.
  • Options
    rezolverezolve Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Zephyriah I will be out today watching football. I know you said to be on here for chat and organzing. Ill be in and out to understand whats going on and put in what I can. If im unavailable for something PM. Nogod19 on psn he is our guild vice leader and can respond if needed or direct it to me quickly.

Thanks,

Valdrath -Trample Guild
  • Options
    rezolve said:

Zephyriah I will be out today watching football. I know you said to be on here for chat and organzing. Ill be in and out to understand whats going on and put in what I can. If im unavailable for something PM. Nogod19 on psn he is our guild vice leader and can respond if needed or direct it to me quickly.

Thanks,

Valdrath -Trample Guild

No problem, I'll be watching some too. They don't televise my team here often and the local NFL team doesn't play until tomorrow. Just check tomorrow.

The main thing is that I need the charactername@PSN for the Rank 7 in each guild that will be online when the new Mod goes live. I need to invite the three swords and each sword will invite up to 3 gauntlets (I'm expecting to have a few open slots) as soon as possible when live to get the probation period (24 Hours) started for everyone. Maintenance could end on time, but often runs hours over when a new Mod drops.

The second thing is a list of days your guild would be available to host your weekly Dragonflight. Once I have a list I can make a schedule.
  • Options
    fre1703#6697 fre1703 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    For Wiping as Intended Enya@fre_1703 will be online to login as soon as it goes live.
    As for the 2nd question I bumped the question on our forum but as it seems we can be a fill since we almost daily run the dragons anyway. Though we never managed to do more than double dragon and the team never exceeded the 13 player on double dragon. If there is some easier approach to do triple or quadra dragons easier please let me know and ofcourse we work on it.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Ok. So for being on when the patch goes live I wont be on till 6:30pm EST which is 330pm PDT. But there is a possibility that my Rank 6 will be on as soon as it goes live if they can do it. For hours that are most optimal for Trample to do dragons we have been organzing our runs at 700PM EST or 400PM PDT on weekends but weekdays could work well as well.
  • Options
    rezolve said:

Ok. So for being on when the patch goes live I wont be on till 6:30pm EST which is 330pm PDT. But there is a possibility that my Rank 6 will be on as soon as it goes live if they can do it. For hours that are most optimal for Trample to do dragons we have been organzing our runs at 700PM EST or 400PM PDT on weekends but weekdays could work well as well.

It must be a Rank 7. You can temporarily promote one character from another officer to R7 and demote later.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Ok I will aim to do that and let him know and get you the info for tommorow
  • Options
    rezolve said:

Ok I will aim to do that and let him know and get you the info for tommorow

That person will have 2 jobs, possibly 3. Accept the invite, then go into alliance settings and set the coffer settings for each item blocking your members from donating to other coffers. The new interface will take some adjustment and it is very easy to donate another guilds coffer if not careful. This will stop that and later on you can adjust as you wish. You can even block incoming donations from others if you have too much of something, like labor. I don't think there will be much intentional incoming donations for some time and want to prevent the accidental ones.

The third thing is that your guild is being considered for the last sword position, if you get it, they will need to invite your gauntlets. This decision will be made last minute after all possible candidates have been reviewed. We may not be full on start date, but the 3 sword positions will be set.
  • Options

zephyriah said:

i just sent the inv to Envy, let me know if u didnt get it. Cya

As you know I got the invite and have finished my observations and wish to offer Envy an invitation to the alliance. Do what you need and let me know as soon as you can.
    Envy will be glad to join the Alliance,
    Ty zephyr.
    Need a few things. The charactername@psn for a rank7 that will be on when mod10 starts and a few preferred days and times for your weekly DF runs. Check the OP tomorrow for final instructions.
  • Options
    buddynassetbuddynasset Member Posts: 2 New User
    null
    Olivia@nasty_1020 for DF times we will take Wednesday and Saturday if that's fine with you all. If not we will take another weekday and weekend to accommodate all.
  • Options
    buddynassetbuddynasset Member Posts: 2 New User
    Times will be 7pm EST
  • Options
    azura#6314 azura Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

zephyriah said:

i just sent the inv to Envy, let me know if u didnt get it. Cya

As you know I got the invite and have finished my observations and wish to offer Envy an invitation to the alliance. Do what you need and let me know as soon as you can.
    Envy will be glad to join the Alliance,
    Ty zephyr.
    Need a few things. The charactername@psn for a rank7 that will be on when mod10 starts and a few preferred days and times for your weekly DF runs. Check the OP tomorrow for final instructions.

null

Olivia@nasty_1020 for DF times we will take Wednesday and Saturday if that's fine with you all. If not we will take another weekday and weekend to accommodate all.

Olivia@nasty_1020 for Envy
    Df times Wed n Saturday
    7pm EST
  • Options

null

For now, you will only need to do one, any others will be up to you. I know some guilds plan to do more than the required one. I'm giving the smaller guilds preference for the weekend spots, it will benefit them the most. I am also considering more on weekends and one a day Mon-Wed, 2 on Thurs, Fri and 3 on Sat, Sun that would still be 13 but may be more beneficial/productive based on the schedules so far.
  • Options
    Ok Zephyriah. Ill make sure to be on top of it or get it done. Ill pass this on and talk about it tonight with the guildies to see who can be on. If not im on around 330pm PDT as said and can go from there
  • Options

null

Hey, read the new info at the bottom of the OP (Opening Post) and see if that helps with your concerns. If it does, provide the information and I'll keep you in for the small guild slot to be confirmed and announced late Monday.
  • Options
    jacobarmmitagejacobarmmitage Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    My guild and I would be very interested in joining up if there are still slots open.

Guild Name: Knights of the Blue Phoenix
    Number of Members: 130
    Peak Time of play: Evening to late night/early morning EST, but we have plenty of players in other time zones
    PvE v PvP: 90% PvE 10% PvP
    Level of Guildhall: 3

We're a guild formed during pre-release and over time have become the officially unofficial NeoGaf guild. We've got a dedicated core group of players who are interested in Alliances and having a larger pool of players to draw from for all content, as well as contributing to a larger community.
    Hit me up on PSN at jacob_armitage, or in game at fhey bras@jacob_armitage if you'd like to discuss this more, thanks!
    Post edited by jacobarmmitage on
  • Options

My guild and I would be very interested in joining up if there are still slots open.

Guild Name: Knights of the Blue Phoenix
    Number of Members: 130
    Peak Time of play: Evening to late night/early morning EST, but we have plenty of players in other time zones
    PvE v PvP: 90% PvE 10% PvP
    Level of Guildhall: 3

We're a guild formed during pre-release and over time have become the officially unofficial NeoGaf guild. We've got a dedicated core group of players who are interested in Alliances and having a larger pool of players to draw from for all content, as well as contributing to a larger community.
    Hit me up on PSN at jacob_armitage, or in game at fhey bras@jacob_armitage if you'd like to discuss this more, thanks!

If you could send an invite to Nighthawk@Zephyr-1010 and I will invite an alt for you. After we have seen each others guild in action, then will be the time to talk.
  • Options
    thenac#1763 thenac Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Hello,

I am the leader of Scuzz Corps and we would be interested in an alliance.

Guild Name: Scuzz Corps
    Number of Members: Was 150 with 220 total including alts. Removed a ton recently so down to around 100.
    Peak Time of play (Range in PDT as that is the Timezone used by announcements): Available all times of day. Members from all over.
    PvE v PvP split (approximate): 95% PvE
    Level of Guildhall (use the higher level, only if currently under construction): 2 (Will be 3 within a week)

Here is our forum post with all of our guild information:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1223891/scuzz-corps-is-currently-recruiting-established-in-game-since-day-one-on-ps4-multi-game-clan
    PSN: TheNAC
    Leader of Scuzz Corps
  • Options

Hello,

I am the leader of Scuzz Corps and we would be interested in an alliance.

Guild Name: Scuzz Corps
    Number of Members: Was 150 with 220 total including alts. Removed a ton recently so down to around 100.
    Peak Time of play (Range in PDT as that is the Timezone used by announcements): Available all times of day. Members from all over.
    PvE v PvP split (approximate): 95% PvE
    Level of Guildhall (use the higher level, only if currently under construction): 2 (Will be 3 within a week)

Here is our forum post with all of our guild information:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1223891/scuzz-corps-is-currently-recruiting-established-in-game-since-day-one-on-ps4-multi-game-clan

You will need to invite one of my alts to your guild and I would do the same. Please narrow down peak time. What time of the day do you have the most members on? Need a 3-4 hour range.

Example: we also have players on 24 hours but, only 10 or so after midnight and 30+ from 3PM to 8PM PDT most days and 40+ on weekends. So, our peak is 3PM to 8 PDT.

Invite Clerical Error@zephyr-1010, then let me know your character to invite and narrow down peak hours.
  • Options
    Zephyriah one of my officers has the ability to be on very close or relatively soon after the patch goes live. So if you want to get us in quick he can be ure option. If its not something needed asap I can do it after work. Which is around 330pm pdt I believe
  • Options
    rezolve said:

Zephyriah one of my officers has the ability to be on very close or relatively soon after the patch goes live. So if you want to get us in quick he can be ure option. If its not something needed asap I can do it after work. Which is around 330pm pdt I believe

That's a bit late, even if maint runs long it should be up by noon PDT. So, another officer if you can.

• Options
    Ok the person you are going to want to add then is Vanyan@nogod19
  • Options
    khaalathas#0945 khaalathas Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I'd Crit That - Stronghold 7 -120 ish members typically active 2pm to 10 pm pst. We almost never have less then 15 on. We run SH dragons everyday at 830 pm pst with killing all four as a recent accomplishment. We would actually like to run Sh dragons during the day more often as well. Primarily pve but there are a handful of pvpers. Contact person is Khaalathas@khaalathas
  • Options

I'd Crit That - Stronghold 7 -120 ish members typically active 2pm to 10 pm pst. We almost never have less then 15 on. We run SH dragons everyday at 830 pm pst with killing all four as a recent accomplishment. We would actually like to run Sh dragons during the day more often as well. Primarily pve but there are a handful of pvpers. Contact person is Khaalathas@khaalathas

Thanks for the interest. I would have considered a guild your size for a sword if the activity level checked out, but at this late hour I had to commit the swords to be ready for tomorrow. So, gauntlets are all that is left for now. If interested, I need for you to invite Tempest Westwind@zephyr-1010 to your guild and I will invite an alt of yours to ours. Then we can talk and see if good fit. With maintenance and the new Mod, I may not get a chance to do much more than a few quick visits until Wed.
  • Options
    akira#8363 akira Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Guild Name: legion of dragons
    Number of Members: 131
    Peak Time of play: in Pdt would be 2am-7pm (most active at 2pm [we do dragons/heroics at this time].
    Pve/Pvp split : 70/30% growing on pvp side.
    Guild hall: lvl 4
  • Options

Guild Name: legion of dragons

Number of Members: 131

Peak Time of play: in Pdt would be 2am-7pm (most active at 2pm [we do dragons/heroics at this time].

Pve/Pvp split : 70/30% growing on pvp side.

Guild hall: lvl 4

Thank you for your interest. Please invite my alt The Alchemist@Zephyr-1010("The" is part of the name) to your guild. I will check it out and proceed from there. I will invite an alt of yours if you reply with the name. I'm going to be busy with Mod launch so contact will be limited today.