test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sea of Moving Ice Preview Patch Notes: NW.70.20161025b.6

Comments

• damianos001damianos001 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I have amd procesor dual core
  • lordrius#3179 lordrius Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Why nerf HR PvE?! The PG nerf is going to kill our DPS :disappointed: A PvP nerf shouldn't affect the PvE part of the game, please check this!!

GWF will become, again, the only viable DPS - we already have a million GWF!!
  • treesclimbertreesclimber Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    SW has no changes with infantile compensation yet, maybe the devs will "forget it" this mod for SW since damage is going down.

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    etelgrin said:

Can you people take a look at T. Shadowclad enchantment and its triggers for invisibility. Sometimes I ride horse or stay still like in dom when its over and I go invisible and I'm not TR.

This is the standard proc-on-deflect issue triggering your enchant because you deflected an NPC breathing on you or something.

(ie. "the Fey Thistle bug")
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    Why there is no info in news or game client about new module Sea of Moving Ice? It goes live tomorrow and we do not have final patch notes, nor any news ;/
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    izwor said:

Why there is no info in news or game client about new module Sea of Moving Ice? It goes live tomorrow and we do not have final patch notes, nor any news ;/

Because it's 8:30 am on the west coast. They'll probably make the maintenance announcements later today.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
    But with Storm King Thunder there was a countdown for the module release and lots of news about upcoming changes days before module launch. Now there are very few news, mostly about graphic concept/design, less about mechanic or actual content ;/ Not everyone have time for preview.
    izwor said:

Technically, it's not a module, but a between-modules update. So it's not such a promoted launch.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    @asterdahl HR encounter plant growth is ticking for 2 seconds instead of 4.
    STOP the ninja nerfing
  • feadan#2363 feadan Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    So, is the 50% reduced damage (DoT ticks cut in half) of the Hunter Ranger power Plant Growth a bug or an undocumented nerf? The tooltip still lists the same damage as on live but it only ticks half as many times (two times for the same damage each tick as the four ticks on live) and thus doesn't reach the stated damage.

Also, Infantile Compensation of the Owlbear Cub is once again broken for the Cleric's Chains of Blazing Light if used in combination with the Feytouched enchantment.
    @terramak
    Please check topic below. It's about Impossible to Catch - Trickster Rogue Encounter change.
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1224846/what-in-gods-name-have-you-done-to-my-itc

Anyway ITC should be adressed in the future. Now we can be controlled while under the effect of ITC. It should not be like that. Things that control TR with ITC are some HRs roots, GFs encounters, in pve dragons roar and wings slam. There might be more.
  • terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks again for all the feedback, folks.

I can't currently give an expected timeline for future fixes to things Infantile Compensation procs off of. I believe the current plan is to address other cases where the power rapidly procs.

The unexpected / undocumented change to HR Plant Growth was added to our internal issue tracking the other day, and I'll ask folks to take a look at the ITC change too. Appreciated.
  • imperiousshiniimperiousshini Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    terramak said:

Thanks again for all the feedback, folks.

I can't currently give an expected timeline for future fixes to things Infantile Compensation procs off of. I believe the current plan is to address other cases where the power rapidly procs.

The unexpected / undocumented change to HR Plant Growth was added to our internal issue tracking the other day, and I'll ask folks to take a look at the ITC change too. Appreciated.

@terramak
    Please contact us also for the unexpected / undocumented change to Annointed Army since the DC rework is still far from shore
    edited November 2016
    @terramak can you take a look at T.Feytouched? From what i know of this enchantment:
    -In large groups of people the buff on player is very like lly to drop(tried it as SW);
    -Archery HR almost never triggers the buff on player(tried dummies and dungeons);
    -GF's are granting the fey buff to other party members (the GF i ran with was using kv, comander's strike and itf)
    -Chains of blazing light makes infantile compensation not proc with T.Fey (i dint find this is a on bug report section);
    -In single target fights only a player gets the damage buff (not sure if this is suposed or not);

@terramak I'm glad to hear you are working on bug fixes. TY for quick respond.
  • bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User
    So- when will be hear about mod 11?? I'm already bored.
    Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.

edited November 2016
    Whenever you use a Daily power, your teammates Defense, Deflection, and Movement are increased by 5% of your Power for 10 seconds.

Was a nerf really necessary ? -.-"

Whenever you use a Daily power, your teammates Defense, Deflection, and Movement are increased by 5% of your Power for 10 seconds.

Was a nerf really necessary ? -.-"

Whether or not a nerf was necessary, I think a patch note would be warranted....

Neverwinter Census 2017

Runechanged trolls die consistently before I can kill them. Is EVERY class supposed to be DPS in this game????
    Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --

I give up on finding Feytouched problems, run 5 or 6 runs yesterday with my gwf it activates bonus even in single target with other players, works perfectly, Fey Touched is screwed up.

• hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User

Runechanged trolls die consistently before I can kill them. Is EVERY class supposed to be DPS in this game????

I had a hard time with them when I was testing on Preview with my HR. My solution was to whack them with a Disruptive Shot as soon as they started their explosion move.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
    hustin1 said:

I had a hard time with them when I was testing on Preview with my HR. My solution was to whack them with a Disruptive Shot as soon as they started their explosion move.
    My DC is more offensively oriented, but I suspect my best buddy the dire wolf was instrumental in this quest because of his interrupts.

I was also doing it a day late, so kill-stealing wasn't an issue either.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User

hustin1 said:

My DC is more offensively oriented, but I suspect my best buddy the dire wolf was instrumental in this quest because of his interrupts.

I was also doing it a day late, so kill-stealing wasn't an issue either.
    When leveling up, my DC's dire wolf Jax was her best buddy in the whole wide world! :smile:
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
    Lol, mine is named Jack London.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• nwtgdanwtgda Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    @terramak

Bug

Manticore Pet Active power is not working

5% chance on a critical hit to known down your target on a critical Attack
    I'm getting a visual bug on my DC whenever I cast Regular Bastion of health and the boon Healing Warmth Procs. My Bastion is invisible if Healing Warmth Procs. Also- When I'm stunned my skills are only greyed out not chained up like normal. Please look into this.
    --

• awilrayneawilrayne Member Posts: 7 Arc User

Why nerf HR PvE?! The PG nerf is going to kill our DPS :disappointed: A PvP nerf shouldn't affect the PvE part of the game, please check this!!

GWF will become, again, the only viable DPS - we already have a million GWF!!

This!

• arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User

I'm getting a visual bug on my DC whenever I cast Regular Bastion of health and the boon Healing Warmth Procs. My Bastion is invisible if Healing Warmth Procs. Also- When I'm stunned my skills are only greyed out not chained up like normal. Please look into this.

my cw happens the same in edemo
  • obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User

You just need to hit them with an interrupt power and then they don't explode (as long as you can keep interrupting them).

Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
This discussion has been closed.