test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Storm King's Thunder Bugs & Issues

Comments

• devlin#3775 devlin Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    Transcendant Soulforged doesn't work anymore. Neither the visual graphic nor the ability (resurrection) work at all. It appears (based on guild mates..but who knows with them) that certain ranks do work? Based on above posts though at least lesser soulforged (and transcendant) dont work at all.

Action point gain - I (and many guildies) have lost exactly 400 action points. We cant quite figure out where the loss is from, but everyone I've spoken to in my guild has seen the loss. Our best guess though is that the +100 reinforcements (100 x 4) aren't working anymore.

Life Steal Severity stat - I'm not sure if it's just a text error or not but figured I'd post it here. My life steal severity is 109% but often times (since mod 10), on my character sheet it shows 0%.
  • devildwrathdevildwrath Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @devlin#3775 said:
    > Transcendant Soulforged doesn't work anymore. Neither the visual graphic nor the ability (resurrection) work at all. It appears (based on guild mates..but who knows with them) that certain ranks do work? Based on above posts though at least lesser soulforged (and transcendant) dont work at all.
    >
    > Action point gain - I (and many guildies) have lost exactly 400 action points. We cant quite figure out where the loss is from, but everyone I've spoken to in my guild has seen the loss. Our best guess though is that the +100 reinforcements (100 x 4) aren't working anymore.
    >
    > Life Steal Severity stat - I'm not sure if it's just a text error or not but figured I'd post it here. My life steal severity is 109% but often times (since mod 10), on my character sheet it shows 0%.

i have a greater one equiped not and its the same as the lesser one. it does not work.
  • bekiatashi#5602 bekiatashi Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Devoted cleric' Foresight not working and the overflow skill points also broken.
  • mike#3500 mike Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    +1 on the First Mount special quest.
    +1 on the inability to expand the chat window by pressing R3
  • arizonasnow#3343 arizonasnow Member Posts: 1 New User
    My Ambush Ring no longer works as it did before, in fact it doesn't seem to work at all. Before patch once ring kicked in I could run past any enemy without it attacking me, a purple ? would appear above their heads but they would not attack. Now no matter how long I run the ring does not start to work, but if I get attacked a ring symbol does appear where it used to in the stat bar thingy but it has a red down arrow next to it (before once I had been moving for a few seconds i would get the ring symbol with a green up arrow by it).
  • taintedsoul#6209 taintedsoul Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    chat cant be expanded on the new update please fix, its annoying to keep scrolling up, when you can just expand to see things.
  • dksplot#6184 dksplot Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    My first common trowel expires and I cant get a new one in the crate besides Tristopher Chettlebell in Bryn Shander. I already tried to logout/login, go out map/go to the map, change instance, nothing works. Without this, I lost the opportunity to do a main arc in the new expansion...
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User

My Ambush Ring no longer works as it did before, in fact it doesn't seem to work at all. Before patch once ring kicked in I could run past any enemy without it attacking me, a purple ? would appear above their heads but they would not attack. Now no matter how long I run the ring does not start to work, but if I get attacked a ring symbol does appear where it used to in the stat bar thingy but it has a red down arrow next to it (before once I had been moving for a few seconds i would get the ring symbol with a green up arrow by it).

This is an intended "fix". You should probably know by now that when they fix something, they in fact make it useless.

My first common trowel expires and I cant get a new one in the crate besides Tristopher Chettlebell in Bryn Shander. I already tried to logout/login, go out map/go to the map, change instance, nothing works. Without this, I lost the opportunity to do a main arc in the new expansion...

I don't remember exactly what timer that the trowel is on, but I think it's 20hrs. So if you used it up you can't pick up another for a set length of time. This is intentional.

The other options you ahve are to pick up a green trowel from the campaign store for vblod (provided you have done the right campaign tasks to unlock it).

Alternately, what the devs actually want you to do is to pony up cash for the purple trowel from the Zen store. So they make using the free one really irritating to bully you into buying a QoL upgrade.

Transcendant Soulforged doesn't work anymore. Neither the visual graphic nor the ability (resurrection) work at all. It appears (based on guild mates..but who knows with them) that certain ranks do work? Based on above posts though at least lesser soulforged (and transcendant) dont work at all.

Action point gain - I (and many guildies) have lost exactly 400 action points. We cant quite figure out where the loss is from, but everyone I've spoken to in my guild has seen the loss. Our best guess though is that the +100 reinforcements (100 x 4) aren't working anymore.

Life Steal Severity stat - I'm not sure if it's just a text error or not but figured I'd post it here. My life steal severity is 109% but often times (since mod 10), on my character sheet it shows 0%.

All 3 of these symptoms can be caused by the changes to 3-stat enchantments (like black ice enchant, draconic enchant, etc.) They made a change to the stat values for these enchants, but inadvertently it's causing all sorts of buggy behavior for the armors, weps, and enchants that you have the 3-stat enchants slotted into.

On PC, an effective workaround was to un-slot all of the 3-stat enchants, remove all of your gear, re-slot the enchants, and put your gear back on. Soulforged, action point gain, weird stats missing all cleared up. Since the workaround exists I doubt they will ever fix this issue properly.
  • crazycurls13#7899 crazycurls13 Member Posts: 1 New User
    For the campaign on Ice peak, there that mission The icy guardian. Its the only mission it says i missing so i try to go back and do the mission and it won't let me pick the mission up because the person that gives out thinks i already did it. how do i get this done?
    Also for the Scourge warlock shadow stepping sometime makes the screen move up and down which is not fun to watch gives you a headache actually. plz make that go away. oh and one last thing is when riding on maps sometimes there like a invisible wall that pushes ya back...kind of annoying when ya trying to rush to a place/event.
  • karzigiskarzigis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    1. I now have a permanent 'special quest' acquire first mount which is completed long ago.

2. Soulforged Enchantment not working

3. No complete collect reward campaign notifications for some campaigns, like dread ring or sharandar.

4.Cannot Use daily arden or celestial coins on my second character, have over 35, trying to buy 2 coin potion, says don't have enough coins.

5.After update my Auction house listing were not visible to other or myself, lost listing fee's to relist again, others who have same issue probably don't even know.

6.Heavy lag and crashes - Not able to play epic dungeons, just easy stuff

7.Cant make chat screen wide.

8. campaign window is confusing - need to scroll all to check campaigns, enter each one to check.
  • devlin#3775 devlin Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    dupeks said:

This is an intended "fix". You should probably know by now that when they fix something, they in fact make it useless.

I don't remember exactly what timer that the trowel is on, but I think it's 20hrs. So if you used it up you can't pick up another for a set length of time. This is intentional.

The other options you ahve are to pick up a green trowel from the campaign store for vblod (provided you have done the right campaign tasks to unlock it).

Alternately, what the devs actually want you to do is to pony up cash for the purple trowel from the Zen store. So they make using the free one really irritating to bully you into buying a QoL upgrade.

All 3 of these symptoms can be caused by the changes to 3-stat enchantments (like black ice enchant, draconic enchant, etc.) They made a change to the stat values for these enchants, but inadvertently it's causing all sorts of buggy behavior for the armors, weps, and enchants that you have the 3-stat enchants slotted into.

On PC, an effective workaround was to un-slot all of the 3-stat enchants, remove all of your gear, re-slot the enchants, and put your gear back on. Soulforged, action point gain, weird stats missing all cleared up. Since the workaround exists I doubt they will ever fix this issue properly.
    You sir, are my hero. Worked like a charm (though expensive on the gold wallet!!!). Is this a recurring thing? Or now that I've "fixed" it, I shouldn't run into this again (as far as you know?)
  • excat56#5321 excat56 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Can not inspect players from que anymore.
  • mikal#8444 mikal Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Heroic Encounter : Battle for Bryn (just outside the entrance)
    Problem : No "Claim Reward" tab given after success.

I have tried 5 attempts and not received any rewards or the usual claim tab. When I tried it with a claim box already it did the usual purple flash but it didn't stack. It appears to show a reward but then quickly vanishes.

I have :

Logged back out and back.
    Repeated Encounter.
    Ensured I have a space in my inventory.
    Completed Encounter on Dread Ring and left the reward unclaimed.
    Checked Blood before and after encounter.

Bug ?
  • drbubbles#2158 drbubbles Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    I don't think you get rewards from that encounter unless you have the quest to complete it.
  • jonsnow08#5540 jonsnow08 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Tried to upgrade Guild Hall to rank 3 and immediately it stated that the time remaining was 0 mins and 0 secs and nothing happens. Please have this fixed. This hasnt happened before.
  • leeownsleeowns Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Negotiation eenchantment bugged. Works on pvp grim gladiator cuirass but when put on drowcraft armor it does no buff or animations, I have tried three time nothing comes up when it is on drowcraft armor. Please help.
  • gwizdq#5584 gwizdq Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    In my opinion:
    1. Special quest "Aquire first mount" - oh no, I complete this quest many many times ago and now I can't clear it from my menu.
    2. Campagin window - it is horrible, scroll for all campagin is bad.....
  • kermorne#2895 kermorne Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am not able to craft certain items in leatherworking despite having all of the appropriate elements. I've crafted these items prior to the patch. Several items have the "requirements" printed in red even though I have what the recipe requires. Some examples are Cure Tough Pelts, Leather Boots +1, etc. I need to craft these lower level items to be able to utilize my higher level recipes.
  • deviersdeviers Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2016
  • gdon2#8936 gdon2 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Rough astral diamonds do not show up in my riches tab after update. Is there a,fix for this?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Rough astral diamonds do not show up in my riches tab after update. Is there a,fix for this?

You don't get them from invoking anymore.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • caedes82#2431 caedes82 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    The mission wolf clearing is glitched. One spot you can't place the bait to lure them out.
  • beverladychaotic#3904 beverladychaotic Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited October 2016
    Leatherworking profession, when i have required mats, "start task" option is greyed out. On other tasks, i do not have required mats but DO have the option of "start task" which then gives me an error that it couldn't start the task. I cant create the things i have materials for! Similar to another post above.

Example recipe: superb leather tunic
  • beerninja#1874 beerninja Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Do you guys often release code without any testing whatsoever? Seems like even 5 minutes worth of testing on a non-dev unit PS4 would have identified that the chat window resizing is broken and the options menu camera speed saving is broken. I know it's not your fault because you're not one of the programmers but at some point they need to take responsibility. Even if it means they come on the forum as a throwaway account and make a post. At the very least we need someone to make a statement about the framerate of the game because we are literally getting as low as THREE frames per second during raid content. THREE. FRAMES. PER. SECOND. :#
  • drbubbles#2158 drbubbles Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    For wolf clearing I think it's just the one instance that is glitched. I switched instances and it worked fine.
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Professions - twice since the update I have set all of my professions to a long running job before going to bed. I log in the next day and they are all gone as if I never assigned them. All of the spots are empty. Has happened on two characters.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• vikingjv1969vikingjv1969 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Mj background story has been changed on several of my characters, also I have the get a new mount quest on most of my characters.
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    So the guild name issue came back - I know there is a check box under character for "show alliance name" but there is no way on the PS4 to select or unselect it that we have found. It seems to change through the day as well. In one dungeon I show my guild name, then we go back to another map and I'm showing the alliance name. It's quite irritating, especially when recruiting.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• almightylcc#7767 almightylcc Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Alchemy progress is stuck at rank 9, iirc this happened since the patch.

I found a similar report on the PC forum :

> @almightylcc#7767 said:
    > > @mjonis said:
    > > This is on PC and also via the Gateway.
    > >
    > > I have alchemy at level 9 and was doing the level 9 experimentation where you get the Primordial goo and the possible alchemy research scroll as the result. I got 2 of the scrolls and then suddenly the level 9 experimentation disappeared (both in PC and Gateway).
    > >
    > > At first, I thought it was because I was missing requirements. Unchecked the box. Nope, it's just gone. As I'm scrolling through the list of things I can/can't do, I notice, that all of a sudden, level 6 Research shows up, but I can't recall if it needed more scrolls. Anyway, I ran that, and then it gave me some experience, and now my Alchemy Level 9 is "halfway" with the bar.
    > >
    > > Still can't see the Level 9 Experimentation, (The Rank 9 Alchemical Research shows up but shows I have 2/5 scrolls) but now Level 7 Experimentation shows up. I've run it like 25 times and just get the unstable potion and no scrolls.
    > >
    > > Never seen this before on my other 8 characters.
    > >
    > > Am I missing something obvious (I've triple-checked and it's been this way for like 3 days)?
    > >
    > > What is Observed:
    > > In the middle of Rank 9 experimentation, the Rank 9 Experimentation task has disappeared and lower level (Rank 6 alchemical research) is displayed. If you run that, you now show Level 7 Experimentation but cannot appear to progress it at all.
    > >
    > > How it should behave:
    > > Under no circumstance, should lower level experimentation tasks show up or be allowed to be run. Under no circumstance should current level tasks disappear.
    > >
    > > Not sure how to post screenshots. Again, PC and Gateway
  • grilledcheebs#6473 grilledcheebs Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    not sure if these bugs have been posted already,but here are the ones i found so far

-keep walking if inv is full (if stick is held while looting)
    -menuing in the TBT, makes char walk
    -cant exchange VB if inv is full
    -cant sort bags (says something bout overflow)
    -breadcrumb trail and item glow not showing
    -camera rotation speed keeps reseting to default
This discussion has been closed.