Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.61.20160515pa.26

13»

Comments

• Options
    nuetraelnuetrael Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    nixorcist said:

I really hope the item preview in groups is fixed. I play with friends and it sucks having to drop group or inspect each thing on its own, but not be able to compare, to see the tool tips on drops.

You don't have to drop group. Turn off in game voice chat and it fixes the preview bug.
  • Options
    taintedsoul#6209 taintedsoul Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    lols server down? what is this?
  • Options
    viperraiyneviperraiyne Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    > @maldian2016#5908 said:
    > > @nielss91#5784 said:
    > > Can the "epic artifact equipment" quest be fixed ? It constantly says i need to get the "seed of air" quest ... It's bugged
    >
    > I agree 100%... I have finished the quest and still bugged saying I need the seed of air quest... been there done that...

I agree with you still bugged...
  • Options
    phamtom211#6079 phamtom211 Member Posts: 7 Arc User

> @nielss91#5784 said:

> Can the "epic artifact equipment" quest be fixed ? It constantly says i need to get the "seed of air" quest ... It's bugged

I agree 100%... I have finished the quest and still bugged saying I need the seed of air quest... been there done that...

its not the same quest, its 2nd part read it, epic artifact weapon, 1st quest is uncommon weapon,
    100% all quests to get new line of quests at spinward rise

• Options
    stromhammerstromhammer Member Posts: 1 New User
    Well this was news!
  • Options
    frenzal#4831 frenzal Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    Hey guys... just saw on the home page something about HR class balancing. Does that include HR's on PS4? Did it happen already or is that coming with Storm King?
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    That's coming with Storm King on the 18th
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    mossy#5930 mossy Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    Hope we get a respec token!

lol, I'd just buy one but all my diamonds go to zen &are getting spent on coal wards.
This discussion has been closed.