test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.61.20160515pa.26

Comments

• Options
    ste#8831 ste Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I just updated the patch the app loads but the play button is greyed out so much for a update
  • Options
    ste#8831 ste Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    null
    I'm having the same issue the play button is greyed out
  • Options
    nixorcistnixorcist Member Posts: 2 New User
    I really hope the item preview in groups is fixed. I play with friends and it sucks having to drop group or inspect each thing on its own, but not be able to compare, to see the tool tips on drops.
  • Options
    nixorcistnixorcist Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited August 2016
    Servers are likely still down
  • Options
    dtoxin#3594 dtoxin Member Posts: 1 New User
    Was wondering if you could make the bought bags account bound instead of player thanks in advance for any and all replies
  • Options
    lundi#8447 lundi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    null
    I got ps4 patch was 2.5gb and took 4minutes to download. Why you use potato as a router?
  • Options
    kyna2kyna2 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I really hope it fixes the bugs to stop people from constantly moaning about a free(ish) game.
  • Options
    jhoran13jhoran13 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Did they fix the heroic dungeon bugs?
  • Options
    stormpoet01stormpoet01 Member Posts: 17 Arc User

eny FIX to Trade House ?? is bad BUG - cant BUY or Bid on eny ting if ther is lesh then 7min on it - cant even buy it out if lesh then 7min -- lots of ppl got same problem - c

I have seen this issue before as well. I found a fix for it... if you have been searching for items in the main window you need to switch to it and make sure there is no text in the search field. Every time I have the issue with trying to bid or buyout an item I check my search and once cleared it works normally. Give it a try and see if it works for you.
  • Options
    inverno969#7580 inverno969 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @lundi#8447 said:
    > null
    > I got ps4 patch was 2.5gb and took 4minutes to download. Why you use potato as a router?

WTF, my patch is 12gb. It's bigger than the game download... I think something is wrong...
  • Options
    bryanxvii#6097 bryanxvii Member Posts: 2 New User
    Is anyone else's blue tiger gone from the reward claims agent?
  • Options
    katzeye007#6176 katzeye007 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My patch is also 12gb....
  • Options
    dadissk#1707 dadissk Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Anyone played any of the bugged dungeons and is able to tell if they are still bugged or not. Thanks.
  • Options
    spritemysticspritemystic Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    All dungeons are fixed. Red indicators are alive and well.
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    nice!
  • Options
    elspeth#6420 elspeth Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Are you safely able to log off in Vellosk and Reclaimation Rock?
  • Options
    demigodgamer#7121 demigodgamer Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    Oh look nothing important updated, what a shock!

• Options
    drogmardrogmar Member Posts: 17 Arc User

kyna2 said:

I really hope it fixes the bugs to stop people from constantly moaning about a free(ish) game.

Not sure. Does it fix the bug that keeps losers from getting butthurt when someone has a legitimate complaint about a free(ish) game that constantly asks you to spend money?
    Havent spent a dime past the $20 headstart just gotta use the auction house instead of vendoring loot ya get. I have 4 months vip ,bought a few coalesant wards, and tons of keys with the AD i got from selling stuff . Buying Zen through the store is for the impatient works out well for peeps like me that dont mind taking the time to research item prices.
  • Options
    burd333#3346 burd333 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    null
    You can fix that by disabling voice chat.
  • Options
    Has anyone noticed lvl 70 dungeon bosses Glitched? Did the shores before no problem after patch now he does a random 260k in his attacks.
  • Options
    profusion050#4728 profusion050 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    lostmouth is fixed havent tried other dungeons yet
  • Options
    asterdahlasterdahl Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,258 Cryptic Developer
    kreatyve said:

My guess is that the dungeons are fixed, but they missed it from the patch notes.

The reason I say this is because the devs said on Twitter last friday that the elite dungeon fix was very soon.

I am thinking this as well, but waiting for Andy (StrumSlinger) to wake up in California to confirm.
    It looks like the patch notes have been updated to include that the boss splats have been fixed. This was a difficult issue to reproduce internally so while the team was hard at work on performance and stability fixes that should have resolved the issue, I think there was caution to promise that the issue had been completely resolved until the servers were back up, fully-populated and the issue could be tested live.
  • Options
    haterche#9820 haterche Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Yey, you fixed the item preview while in party :) Good job!

P.S. Lets hope we see the Epic Dungeons queue fix in the next patch.
    Post edited by haterche#9820 on
  • Options
    herrig#7185 herrig Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Alredy quitted got bored not dungeon working and low fps on all boss fights i go back to dark souls or something good fps there
  • Options
    excat56#5321 excat56 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    asterdahl said:

kreatyve said:

My guess is that the dungeons are fixed, but they missed it from the patch notes.

The reason I say this is because the devs said on Twitter last friday that the elite dungeon fix was very soon.

I am thinking this as well, but waiting for Andy (StrumSlinger) to wake up in California to confirm.
    It looks like the patch notes have been updated to include that the boss splats have been fixed. This was a difficult issue to reproduce internally so while the team was hard at work on performance and stability fixes that should have resolved the issue, I think there was caution to promise that the issue had been completely resolved until the servers were back up, fully-populated and the issue could be tested live.

*Looking for the da*n like button around here....* +1

Thanks for airing on the side of caution! Those of us that actually understand what you're going through with an always online game and trying to fix issues, truly appreciate the work!
  • Options
    firosafirosa Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    this game better then ff14 1.0.....
This discussion has been closed.