test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Sharpedge's "Almost Everything" CW Guide (Mod 9):

1101112131416»

Comments

• niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!
  • solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User

I know, due to so far receiving 23 pms in game where people blame me for the nerfing of mod 5 sets, 15 people complaining about me raising awareness about mechanics like TC, 4 people about the ambush drake and 6 about the token of the chromatic storm, I have decided, for now, to no longer publish the stuff I work on.

It is not my fault that those other things are broken, but hey, I do report them so they can get fixed. In a well coded game, it should never get broken to that degree anyhow.

I will continue to work on this guide in the background and share it with friends, but unless I decide otherwise, this document and all my others are no longer public.

I do think those old sets should be less powerful than new sets, but i always feel that if something its broken or gives and extremely advantage over another player it should be revised!!

Its so sad to see you now walking in the shadows!!
  • nathan#8975 nathan Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    I think this whole thing is so ridiculous. The tone of the post that they had originally created, more or less publicly calling him out, as if its his fault. Did that post even hit official forums first? I first saw it on reddit and I couldnt find it over here.

Their handling of this situation is stupid.
    Their decision to remove the set bonuses all together is stupid.

Those sets are highly coveted for good reason. Not just because they increase damage. There are really interesting mechanics and missed opportunities that those sets could have explored. They should use THOSE sets as the benchmark for creating over sets. No one wants this new SKT HAMSTER. I personally gave up on the campaign 2 days later. Forget that.

If the sets were such a big issue then they should have toned them down. Removing them completely was such a lazy and short sighted idea.
  • nathan#8975 nathan Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    ^^ and no - I did not have the sets. But I did spend a HAMSTER ton of USD ( for zen ) a few nights ago when I saw all these magical high vizier items for less than their normal price. Only to then later find on reddit that I was one of the unlucky few who wasn't aware of the nerf before splurging.
  • anniveve#5713 anniveve Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I started playing NW 2 months ago and until discovering your guide on the CW class, I found there was an absence of comprehensive information available. I haven't read the entire thread, but whatever impetus caused your decision to remove the guide, I hope you reconsider. Please know there are countless MMOs devotees that are grateful for the amount of time and effort that you invested in providing for a more enjoyable gameplay. If being your friend is the criteria to continue to benefit from your knowledge - consider me one.
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    @ironzerg79 would you mind closing this thread please? If I ever come to the position where I want this opened again, I will talk to you about it.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Closed at OP's request.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.