test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

30-day VIP Codes Contest!

Comments

• Options
    cidfriegcidfrieg Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Running with a party in the stronghold on my control wizard. I would throw down Icy Terrain, Steal Time, and Conduit of Ice and feel like a wizard should, powerful, as I'm freezing enemies all around me.
  • Options
    lee1848#7352 lee1848 Member Posts: 3 New User
    First artifact weapon!
  • Options
    teflons7teflons7 Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Best memory on NWPS4 is probably going through Temple of Spider (epic) with a PUG. Queued up and ended up with an outstanding group, very balanced class-wise. Smoothest run I've had yet, and as a bonus memory from that run, I got to smash a ridiculous amount of nasty spiders!
    Evolvent

Tre'Huggar - 70 HR
    Beefthor Battlebeard - 70 GF
    Beefer Sutherland - 70 CW
  • Options
    kamehameha069#8658 kamehameha069 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    While browsing the Market came across a Rank 8 Terror Enchanment for 3 diamonds! Still currently using it as well.
  • Options
    tisko1992#1367 tisko1992 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    My favorite moment is playing with friends while chatting in a party! Fun times!
    Cant state it more simplistic as that ^.^
  • Options
    My favorite memory was the first Dialog in game with Drizzt Do'Urden. It's my favorite character in DnD for over 20 years.

When I saw the mini movie I almost jump of joy knowing that I'll be fighting with him side by side.

GJGBlackDragon - Drow Ranger from The Northdark

• Options
    osea101#6331 osea101 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    My favorite memory was realizing my rod of imperial was actually worth a ton on the AH, but then I found out I already equipped it some time ago :(
  • Options
    emessaryemessary Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    My favorite memory is when i obtained my new healing cleric companion and i thought he kept saying.. "I got one word for you.. <font color="orange">Mod edited out inappropriate word</font>!". I told everyone in my group he was a such a playa looking to share his healing power of love.. hahaha!!
    Post edited by kreatyve on
  • Options
    paladinx#4519 paladinx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    My first time playing neverwintet was a few years back on the pc. My toon was about level 60. My pc died and I forgot how fun this game is. I saw it was on ps4 and immediately installed it.
  • Options
    jibmj#8561 jibmj Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    While playing another game, a buddy said he needed to get off that game and go work on his Neverwinter build. I told him I've heard about Neverwinter and asked if It was a Moba like league of legends and he said no, it's more like World of Warcraft.

I was immediately interested. I downloaded the game and haven't played the other game since. I'm blown away that a free game is this deep, fun and addicting. I haven't played the other game (Destiny) since.
  • Options
    grendlerose#7658 grendlerose Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    My favorite memory is logging in for the first time today, on PS4, and not being able to enjoy a game that looks sweet because of analog stick drift, on both an old controller, AND a brand new one, Im beside myself.
  • Options
    excat56#5321 excat56 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Memorable moments...to list a few:

NOT picking the Lantern for my SW ( :neutral: expensive fail)
    Picking hellbringer for my SW (fail - reroll!)
    Hitting lvl 70
    The countless hours of laughing and frustration shared through triumphs and fails with my guildmates

Most memorable moment: Like many others have said before me, meeting Charthraxis for the first time.

I don't think much will beat that until I get to see Tiamat fall for the first time. (Gotten really close once - and I only do PUG, not too shabby)
  • Options
    ceryliseraeceryliserae Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    It's hard to pick one favorite memory. Fiancé and I have been playing since launch of PC. Took a break for a couple years and came back to ps4. Bought a second ps4 just to play together. The whole experience of playing together with my fiancé, and having found our perfect guild has made the ps4 experience even better than our first time around on pc. ^_^
  • Options
    abvtalentabvtalent Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    My Best Memory thus so Far. Remembering how excited I was When I first played Neverwinter on Pc while serving my country Overseas and now being able to play in the US on my PS4. So happy it came to console.
  • Options
    principiun#7570 principiun Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    From my first dragon to hitting 70 and then on the fly team ups. I love this game!
  • Options
    garbaush#5740 garbaush Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Just stayed playing but most favorite moment so far is is when the dragon in neverdeath comes down to fight then teaming up to kick its butt!!!
  • Options
    skylark#4413 skylark Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    My favorite memory of playing this has to be my first run ever of Demogorgon with my guild and getting Gold rank. :)
  • Options
    caveckcaveck Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    My favorite moment was when I solo'd lostmauth with a 1601 iL, looted the chest and got the artifact, necklace, and belt all at once.

Then waking up and realizing I was day dreaming while looking at the revive screen after getting 1 shot by a spider half my size and was out of kits.
  • Options
    My fave memory are the ones I'm making by playing this amazing game. I'll admit I use to play the old pen and paper D&D, and this being an mmo ...it's Heaven to play this. I have one of each class and I enjoy each one.
  • Options
    jonesturnerjonesturner Member Posts: 1 New User
    My favorite memory is when I found a guild that worked for me. I searched the forums after a couple trys with other guild and found one that completely fit my play style. They have one weekly mandatory guild event, and are super helpful. It makes me want to invest so much more into the guild.
  • Options
    sprintpostsprintpost Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I think for me it was my first elol run as the tank with a polished up build. Being able to actually hold my ground and last through the fight was quite fun.
  • Options
    hate4love#3882 hate4love Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    My favorite memory this far in the game would have to fighting tiamat and failing because the wizard turns back time. Kind makes the instance seem unnecessary because if we dont kill tiamat ue won't ever attack haha.
  • Options
    azazel#6882 azazel Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Thinking I was op and going into vault of the nines and dying 20+ times, I was laughing so hard at myself.
  • Options
    ninomh#3658 ninomh Member Posts: 1 New User
    Best memory so far has been doing Demogorgon for the first time with some guildies and getting gold with a Brutality +4 ring drop. That was a good day.
  • Options
    foundverdict#2141 foundverdict Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    My favorite memory was actually the grinding Charthraxis for Dragon Bone weapons in my 30s and being surprised by people with nice mounts like Guard Drakes.
  • Options
    bluerawrer#1559 bluerawrer Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    My favourite memory is finally finding a guild that I like

Shout out to Guild Medieval!
  • Options
    roosterzfliroosterzfli Member Posts: 1 New User
    First time I tanked an epic and it was smooth as butter. I love that for the most part you have to play your class for its intended purpose. Tanks gotta tank dps have to dps
  • Options
    linksghost#9043 linksghost Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    My favorite memory would have to be getting together with my guildmates for my first Dragonflight event. OK I may have died quite a few times but it was still fun. Nobody made any fun of me for not being strong enough or not having the right gear, they said not to worry and I will get there eventually. Second Dragonflight event a week later I was able to hold my own an survive. Great times.
  • Options
    drathmor#2709 drathmor Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    one of my fav first memory's in game was a friend and i were running around the stronghold for the first time thinking we were pretty hot since we were just destroying all the adds in the area and walk on to this platform near were all the demons are and got destroyed in like 2 secs we just laughed and laughed. and later that evening we unsuspectingly lead several friends to the area with out telling them about our experience and talked them into attacking the same bosses and laughed even more when we all got destroyed again
  • Options
    ileopsoas666ileopsoas666 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Dear team and community,
    I want to share a feeling and a memory.
    The feeling is what made me feel in love with neverwinter: Everyone of us can recall the first time they made two or more powers combo togethers, then test them in real action. Then try another combination and find a whole new different playstile for the very same character. The complete satisfaction is when you perfect timely those powers, and be a real accomplished adventurer of the sword coast!!

The memory is when I took down my fiftith dragon (achievement as a proof). I was playing with a friend of mine who told my that the wonderful weapon "whirlwind of dragon bones" could drop, but after so many dragon I had still to get it. That time we were together at the heels of vartilingorix until the dragon dropped its last breath. All at once was a celebration on my screen: great success, and "fifty dragons killed" achievement. I couldn't believe my eyes when the weapon dropped for me and my friend as well. We jumped around like mad in game and then we slammed high five with the emote, counting down for perfect timing. Marvelous!
    Rare drops are a tale alone.
This discussion has been closed.