test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

30-day VIP Codes Contest!

Comments

• Options
    hawkwoodnhahawkwoodnha Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    My favorite memory has to be that moment I hit seventy and saw just how much opened up! It was the moment that I realized I could easily be playing this for years...
  • Options
    krgrrr#5634 krgrrr Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    My first big event = Tymora's Gift & 2x AD. So .. much .. rAD ...

PS! Doesn't seem like that much now, but then it was overwhelming.
  • Options
    warrie#7869 warrie Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My favorite memory so far, has to be discovering the game for the first time a few days ago. I was looking around the Playstation Store and found Neverwinter and thought I'd give it a try. And since then I've been having an amazing time, which stands out for me, because this is my first time playing an MMO game.
  • Options
    haterche#9820 haterche Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Well... I played Neverwinter for first time when it was released for PS4. And i can't get off the game in every spare time i have.
    My favorite moment was killing my first dragon at Neverdeath Graveyard. I was low lvl guy and was doing my quest when saw a big dragon and many people fighting it, so i joined and it was fluffy awesome.

Mod edit, don't circumvent the filter.
    Post edited by kreatyve on
  • Options
    sevendust387#5375 sevendust387 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Simply defeating Valindra the first time, I get a joy out of everyone coming together in the group I'm in and taking her down it can take some tries and sometimes it works and sometimes not depending on how your group is lol
  • Options
    dannycivicdannycivic Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Well mine is for sure the lack of sleep, sneaking downstairs 2 sometimes 3 hours before I have to get up for work to get my fix!
  • Options
    darkcult#2246 darkcult Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Entering Caer-Konig in Icewind Dale for the first time. I love that place.
  • Options
    jedidgjedidg Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    As a relatively new player, getting enough AD to buy zen - got me a new bag, some dragon keys and a month of VIP before the price of zen went through the roof. Now it would probably buy me a level 1 hat. ;)
  • Options
    britnibaby#5223 britnibaby Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Neverwinter to me has been an amazing experience. I was NEVER into video games because nothing to me pulled me in to enjoy it much. However, Neverwinter is the complete opposite. Its the only game I play and i never get tired of it. The whole game is a memory for me, the fact that i can get lost in the D&D world and converse with friends i have made along the way in game. If i had to choose something specific though it would be watching my character blossom after reaching level 70 and defeating Lostmauth and Valindra for the first time. It was amazing.
  • Options
    condevonhalle#4910 condevonhalle Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Doing business in the market. Just fun buying and reselling some things just to buy my favourite artifact.
  • Options
    aeijnaeijn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Getting my gwf to 70 and starting the grind for gear lol
  • Options
    jano#8078 jano Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Awesome game thanx guys! I'm a huge Salvatore fan been reading his books since i was a kid (im 44 now) and my favorite moment was the first time i was able to fight alongside Drizzt and Guen. Drizzt was whirling around and slashing his twin scimitars and guen was snarling and biting and all the while i was smiling like I was a kid again! Honorable mention goes to the fact that me and two long time gaming buddys have finally found a game we immensely enjoy as much as we enjoyed EQOA before it was shut down.
  • Options
    rasturf#1755 rasturf Member Posts: 2 New User
    This is my first mmo ever so just about everything has been good memories so far. But I think the best memory is hitting level 70 because I wanted to do the campaigns. I also pretty much soloed all the way to 70 with my GWF. It was tough but well worth the experience.
  • Options
    malheirod#9522 malheirod Member Posts: 1 New User
    When i look a dragón for first time.. Pff that moment was just like WOOOOOOW!

Good moment..
  • Options
    ocaoca Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    The best memory so far was meeting the guild mates and doing lostmauth for the first time when it was bugged, made the plan of all dying together and one of us to use a mass scroll of life to survive his half health ocean of lava phase... Good times
  • Options
    bruno#1971 bruno Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    i never forget my first dragon slay venfilthar
  • Options
    bellona#5347 bellona Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My favorite memory is Lostmauth's Horn of Blasting dropping on my first completion, from Lostmauth (not the chest) :o . Every time I queued up for the dungeon, I was getting matched with people that were already at the end and couldn't beat Lostmauth. Then I got matched with a group of 4 from the same guild, and got to start from the beginning of the dungeon. We didn't finish the dungeon that time (because we were talking and it was late at night), but they did invite me to their guild. The next day we ran Lostmauth again and that's when it dropped. My guildmates are awesome! <3
  • Options
    fedz#3464 fedz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My favorite memory is playing and getting to know the game. I have never played Neverwinter before, but knew about it along with the wonderful stories that make up the world. Being a longtime D&D player, I was excited to learn and play.

The best part for me while playing was meeting Wendolyn Shoosh and the Librarians Militant. When this happened, the first thing I thought was; "How awesome is this, and how can I become part of the Librarians Militant?"
    I think that should be a real option in the game.
  • Options
    fragger269fragger269 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I am brand new to PS4. I am also brand new to MMORPG's. I had my PS4 for a week when a friend told me about Neverwinter coming out. I am an old school AD&D player, been playing since 1980. Basically, everything is my favorite with this game. Seeing all the creatures I grew up fighting on paper brought to life is so amazing to me. I play daily, for hours after work. I can't wait to get to level 70. My Trickster Rogue is level 64 now...I'm so close! I just want to thank ya'll for making such an amazing game free to play. So picking just one or two things as my favorite would be as impossible for me to do as a level 1 fighter trying to kill a Tarrasque...lol. Keep up the great work!
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    My favorite memory is when I first hit the Enclave back in mid July and saw all these players running around looking lost and learning the game just like I was but also noticing the chat with player already calling out for Kessell and other epic dungeons.
  • Options
    lourdieslourdies Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    My favorite memory is running through neverdeath graveyard on my spider mount. I swear that thing was trying to kill me. It kept trying to run me off the edge of the bridges and not stopping in time to let me go careening over the side of the cliff. I hate that spider lol
    0kqy.jpg
  • Options
    hassendm1hassendm1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Well i had some nice memories but as an OP full tank runing epics is kind of nice but of course no damage. I was in valindra with my clan mates when they died (x.x) and even the healer did. Just stayed me vs 7% valindras hp (and her 32746184 mobs ofc). Long story short I did it, but took us more time to take 7% of her hp than 93% x.x
    It was funny to me and very rewarding to kill her, the effort ofc not the drop, never the drop (rng hats me).
  • Options
    nonlie#3288 nonlie Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    My favorite thing is reconnecting with so many of my favorite characters. I had always been a huge fan of the forgotten realms series of books and I read nearly every single one over and over until the spellplague was introduced.
    As some of my all time favorite characters started dropping like flies, I drifted away since I felt like I couldn't take one more death and I preferred to imagine everyone still out there adventuring.
    Fast forward until a month ago when I received a ps4 as a gift and discovered neverwinter. Suddenly I found myself meeting all of these characters "in the flesh". This has lead to a renewed interest in the realm and I constantly find myself looking up the history of the characters and madly searching through boxes in my garage for all the old books I packed away.
  • Options
    vivile#2732 vivile Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Best memory I got so far was when I killed a dragon for the first time and I got the dragon bone longbow and daggers at sametime.
  • Options
    sandore#1582 sandore Member Posts: 1 New User
    Finaly drop my artefact. Lollllll very happy
  • Options
    kango91kango91 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My favorite memory thus far definitely has to be fighting along side Bruenor and Drizzt in the Maze Engine Campaign. It was like being a part of one of the books I cherished as a child. Hearing their banter back and forth as we fought took me back to those very pages. If I could have I would have joined in lol. All I kept waiting for was for them to start keeping tally of how many enemies they had defeated just as they did in the books. Awesome way to pay homage to a classic fantasy novel and characters. Thanks for helping me relive a portion of my childhood that was so dear to me at the time!
  • Options
    montto#9662 montto Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    It has been a long wait for a game to capture my attention this much.

My most memorable moment was my first dragon fight that dropped a dagger for my rogue. First epic dungeon clear comes in close second.

Outside the game my kids get me in trouble by telling my wife "dad is playing the bad guy game again". I laugh each time.
  • Options
    xxxorcistxxxorcist Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    My favorite moment is hearing for the 1st time Neverwinter had finally arrived for the PS4. Now, we're able to enjoy the awesomeness of Neverwinter too.
  • Options
    grimdalegrimdale Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    My favorite moment was buying an epic mount, then figuring out a day later you had to equip the new mount speed and power!
This discussion has been closed.