test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

30-day VIP Codes Contest!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
To celebrate Neverwinter being two months old on PS4, let's do a quick contest here on the forums, which will run until 9/19 at 10AM PT! For a chance to win one of 10 30-day VIP codes, simply let us know your favorite memory thus far on PS4.

Rules:
  • One entry per person.
  • Must enter before 9/19 at 10AM PT.
  • Winners will be chosen at random from eligible entries.
  • Winners will be contacted here on the forums through private message before 9/20 with their code.
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/playstation/neverwinter/news/detail/10157252

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    After 3 years on PC, trying to run a major HE in the guild stronghold as a lower level character. It turned into an episode of Benny Hill. Seriously, all that was missing was the music.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    meridian#5593 meridian Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    My Favorite memory was getting to level 70, and then learning how to do epic dungeons, its probably the most fun I have had in any game I have ever played and this is a free ps4 game, outstanding. There is no end to the enjoyment I am having even at level cap, it just, well, gets better. One of a few games I actually look forward to before I do sleep, which hasnt been much, lol.
  • Options
    spritemysticspritemystic Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Inviting the new tank in our guild to run Valindras Tower. We were all on voice chat. He was playing a dwarf guardian fighter with some ring that gained him aggro as long as he kept moving. Well he kept moving in circles around mobs for the whole dungeon. Like a Dwarven spinning top. We never laughed so hard.
  • Options
    Fighting my first big dragon in Neverdeath, that feels like forever ago already. I got wrecked a few times, lol..keep going back for more till the job was done though.
  • Options
    fox#1533 fox Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Being this is my first online console game, my favorite memory is joining a big and active guild and being pleasantly surprised on how a virtual community can thrive to work together to get the most out of a game that we so collectively enjoy.
  • Options
    fuhnaticz#5997 fuhnaticz Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    My best memory is first starting my guild with 5 of my friends running heroics from influence, then looking at how much we have grown it's crazy go house Frey.
  • Options
    buddyva#2754 buddyva Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2016

To celebrate Neverwinter being two months old on PS4, let's do a quick contest here on the forums, which will run until 9/19 at 10AM PT! For a chance to win one of 10 30-day VIP codes, simply let us know your favorite memory thus far on PS4.

Rules:

• One entry per person.
    • Must enter before 9/19 at 10AM PT.
    • Winners will be chosen at random from eligible entries.
    • Winners will be contacted here on the forums through private message before 9/20 with their code.
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/playstation/neverwinter/news/detail/10157252

Here is my favorite moment, Me tanking like a rockstar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1geF2S322pc
    In the video it's just me and one other guy left to beat Valindra. I distracted the crowd while the other guy whaled on her!

• Options
    greybush#8206 greybush Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Mine would be downloading the game and booting it up the first time. Had zero expectations and was already tied up with some other games.

I don't play those other games any more.
  • Options
    daimon15#2536 daimon15 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    My best memory, was the first time i meet a Dragon Fight (Char)... so big, a beautifull intro scene, to many people, great moment.
  • Options
    asmodeoussasmodeouss Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Favorite memory so far is watching players try to kill demo on round one and not doing any damage, but still going at it hardcore the entire round. It was awesome
    I Dropped out of school but i never leave the hall. I grab kids, drag 'em in between the walls. They call me the ghost of the badlands, but i'm really just a killer with big hands.
  • Options
    akta#9913 akta Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    My favorite memory is my first time in Sharandar. I used the 3D setting on my tv and that place looks incredible. Also the enemies there are memorably terrifying.
  • Options
    I'm new to neverwinter so I find the whole game fascinating
  • Options
    My favorite moment was when I've done the first time Demogorgon Master (Gold) and was rewarded with a +1 ring :D
  • Options
    tommyshowtime#4898 tommyshowtime Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I JUST LOVE THIS GAME! IT IS MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME! MY FAVORITE MOMENT BESIDES EVERYTIME I PLAY IS WHEN I TURNED LEVEL 70 AND OPENED UP THE ENTIRE WORLD OF NEVERWINTER. SO MANY MEMORIES IN 2 MONTHS OF PLAYING CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT COMES NEXT!!! EXCELLENT WORK GUYS!
    Tommy Showtime
  • Options
    zheng#6107 zheng Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    Looting a lostmauth necklace from the chest, still no horn drop after 100kills plus
  • Options
    titan#3770 titan Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    A little preface. Been playing MMO's for 20 years, I seen a lot of things in all those games. I find that some of the best moments or are actually early on for me before I've done any research on the game.

There's been a few, but the one that stands out the most for me shortly after hitting 70 and heading to the Well of Dragons. Was out there doing some quest for the first time when the Heralds of Tiamat encounter started. I was grouped with 2 individuals I had just met and we saw Glycamerax land. Those 2 were Great Weapon Fighters and I am an Protection Pally.

Anyway, we decided to run over there and start attacking him. Eventually, many others joined in on the battle and the lag ensued.
    Don't remember exactly how long it took us to down him, but I believe it was 7-8 minutes.

Regardless, we ended up downing him and we were talking in voice chat about how cool it was to have so many people randomly show up and being able to get him down.

Looking back now, it's kind of funny considering all the dragon groups that are formed nowadays and being disappointed if you don't get all 5 down in the time it took us to only get one. How times change in just a few months.

Memorable nonetheless. Still hang out and all 3 of use ended up joining the same guild. What MMO's are all about.
  • Options
    knight13ladeknight13lade Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My favorite memory thus far on PS4 was my first dragon fight.
  • Options
    xaorbine#7617 xaorbine Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The first time talking to Elminster. I'm reading about him since I'm 12 years old, so it's kinda nice making quest for him.
  • Options
    stakerocstakeroc Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    So I'm very new to this game and have played for about 3 weeks. Favourite memory was beating ELOL on my first visit. That dragon is not friendly at all.
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    So after starting Neverwinter and being afraid that we would never actually be able to play together (because we were all at different places) we started a guild. We all went running into our stronghold and after the cut scene we see a dragon go overhead (keep in mind we are ALL level 15 or lower at this point). So our leader says lets see if it lands!

We all go charging after it. We find it. We discuss what to do about it. Our leader screams "I'll tank this - CHARGE"

If only the voices were in the video -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22lfhSNjD1g

We still talk about our first guild dragon to this day.

FYI - this was still in the Onyx starter pack time period.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    shiram#7054 shiram Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I really enjoyed questing with Minsc, there was some nostalgia there, and it was fun having spout his old lines.
    Having him around was very memorable my first time around, and it was great to have a melee fighter with me, as a cleric.
  • Options
    cliznot#8692 cliznot Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    First time I saw Char would be mine, followed closely by the first time I had an HE open up on top of me.
  • Options
    d4rkrising#9170 d4rkrising Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    most of my favortite moments early on involved finding little nods to other great games out there like the one by the stairs in Raven Cliff Beach, Blackdagger Ruins.
  • Options
    Having my Golden Belt of Puissance drop while doing heroics in the WoD
  • Options
    marley#4565 marley Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    I'm pretty much tore between two, one is almost exsactly the same as the guy above with the video. Charging full steam into the fight the blue dragons not having a clue what we got our selfs into. to only be one shotted the same way. freaking classic.

Second would have to most def been when we finally upgraded to stronghold two, saw the new lights, people working. and hearing one of the officers in the guild go" WTH, why do we have dirty close hanging every where lmao" had the whole Guild laughing hard. it was great.

thanks for the great game.
    F.I.F.O - Family In Family Out
    PSN: aknifefight
  • Options
    drbubbles#2158 drbubbles Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    I've had a lot of fun playing this game and my favorite memory so far would probably involve Cragmire Crypts (pretty sure that's the name, it's the second dungeon with all the traps). I was speed running it with two guild-mates late at night and we were all trying to get to the end first. Anytime any of us got hit by a trap we'd make a joke and as long as it wasn't the legs hurt we'd just keep going. It was a lot of funny shenanigans, possibly more funny because of how tired we were. The highlight for me was when I rolled over a trap and it shot out and hit the person I was rolling passed.
  • Options
    mrtattsmrtatts Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Plain and simple getting to play a D&D game on the ps4 ,being an old PNP player and having played with a guy while I was in the Navy that played with Gary Gygax himself.
  • Options
    ladypacience#5945 ladypacience Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm new and everything is surprising and memorable. My first dragon, my companion. What can I say I'm loving every moment.
  • Options
    moribundi#1306 moribundi Member Posts: 1 New User
    My favorite moment were teaming up with a friend of mine and grinding out level 1-70 together. After level 70 it was game on for who could get the highest gear score, I'm winning. >:)
  • Options
    terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Reaching level 70 and seeing all the new campaigns and quests opening up like a flower :-)
This discussion has been closed.