test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Somewhat Serious-GH10 mkt 4, 3 boons, Recruiting!

Comments

• Options
    kazemplorkazemplor Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Sent message on psn and in game just would like to chat in party prior to switching guilds
  • Options
    kazemplorkazemplor Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    null
    Ready for invite whenever. Have the bells
  • Options
    ghostimghostim Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Since you changed requirements since my post, I figured it couldn't hurt to say that the bells and other requirements are not any issue at all. 2180gs gwf now and my information is (Astrid Stormfury@GhosTazer07).
    PS4 Astrid Stormfury 2631 GWF
  • Options
    hostyle34hostyle34 Member Posts: 3 Arc User

hostyle34 said:

2100 gs GWF, well over 20. Bells are no problem. Also have s friend who is 2000 cleric that would be interested. Lots of mmo experience.

Psn ID is DroidP38

hi Droid, what is your toon name?
    Stylus

• Options
    ogramon#4593 ogramon Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Answer PM please.
    Thanks
  • Options
    grassman1988#2894 grassman1988 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @thefiresidecat said:
    > What We can offer you.:
    >
    > Somewhat Serious is an established xbox guild and we've attracted a number of well experienced players who have come over from PC and XBOX who can help you on your adventuring journey. We are doing daily Demo runs and dragons in strongholds as well as regular group influence runs. There are also numerous dungeon runs done throughout the day. We do regular t1's and t2's, both with farming groups (these require a higher il) and casual runs. We are inches away from Daily Edemo runs. People are still unlocking it, but we have had a few edemo runs in so far.
    >
    > Many people are still doing campaign zones and do shared runs.
    > We are nearly to gh 5 where we will have our first boon built. We are BIG and active. There are always things going on.
    >
    >
    >
    > We are mostly PVE although there are some pvp'ers among us. I keep trying to get siege runs going and we've managed to get a few in.
    >
    > We've managed to build a really friendly and helpful home base right from the start and would love to have you join us.
    >
    > What we are looking for in fellow guildies:
    >
    > We are looking for adults (over 20) with a can do attitude.
    > We are looking for people who actively play.
    > People who are motivated to have the best character they can create and to do the best they can.
    > Team spirit.
    > We are looking for people who want to be part of a community.
    >
    > We are actively trying to build our gh up to get the best equipment and boons for our members. This means a willingness to work for SH's as well as the more glamourous stuff out there. (but we can help make the more glamourous stuff go faster so more content can be fit in your playing day)
    >
    > We have changed our requirements. In light of above we are now requiring recruits bring with them five dragon bells and host 5 dragon runs with them. Preferably in the first week. (but we will require proof of the bells in chatlink on entry) While we'd like to stay in the realm of no requirements someone has to buy bells to do sufficient dragonflights. The free dragons don't go that far. :) It seems fair that the people who are coming in late to the party pick up a tiny bit of the slack with something that benefits everyone. (and it gives them a chance to meet everyone in a fun setting). Dragon runs are one of the most important ways we can gather supplies needed to upgrade our GH.
    >
    > So, in a nutshell.
    >
    > You.. LVL 70.
    > Item level 2000+.
    > 5 bells.
    > Over age of 20.
    > Weekly influence of 2000 and donating needed supplies as you're able for whatever is needed for current goal
    >
    >
    >
    > If you're interested and meet the requirements, leave a message here for us with your character name and your actual ps4 screen name.
    >
    > IE. charactername@myps4name
    >
    > Please state if you are over 20 or not.
    >
    > If you are in a guild please quit your guild before asking for invite. if you are waiting for a response from be before doing this please make it clear in your message. Typing out user names is painstaking in in game chat.

2600 hr trapper in 28 i play a bunch and donate a bunch . alot of my boons are about done so ill have lots of left over marks for donation . i messaged your guy he said you have to pay an entry fee now if thats true nevermind . look good play good all over again no thanks .
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

> @thefiresidecat said:

> What We can offer you.:

>

> Somewhat Serious is an established xbox guild and we've attracted a number of well experienced players who have come over from PC and XBOX who can help you on your adventuring journey. We are doing daily Demo runs and dragons in strongholds as well as regular group influence runs. There are also numerous dungeon runs done throughout the day. We do regular t1's and t2's, both with farming groups (these require a higher il) and casual runs. We are inches away from Daily Edemo runs. People are still unlocking it, but we have had a few edemo runs in so far.

>

> Many people are still doing campaign zones and do shared runs.

> We are nearly to gh 5 where we will have our first boon built. We are BIG and active. There are always things going on.

>

>

>

> We are mostly PVE although there are some pvp'ers among us. I keep trying to get siege runs going and we've managed to get a few in.

>

> We've managed to build a really friendly and helpful home base right from the start and would love to have you join us.

>

> What we are looking for in fellow guildies:

>

> We are looking for adults (over 20) with a can do attitude.

> We are looking for people who actively play.

> People who are motivated to have the best character they can create and to do the best they can.

> Team spirit.

> We are looking for people who want to be part of a community.

>

> We are actively trying to build our gh up to get the best equipment and boons for our members. This means a willingness to work for SH's as well as the more glamourous stuff out there. (but we can help make the more glamourous stuff go faster so more content can be fit in your playing day)

>

> We have changed our requirements. In light of above we are now requiring recruits bring with them five dragon bells and host 5 dragon runs with them. Preferably in the first week. (but we will require proof of the bells in chatlink on entry) While we'd like to stay in the realm of no requirements someone has to buy bells to do sufficient dragonflights. The free dragons don't go that far. :) It seems fair that the people who are coming in late to the party pick up a tiny bit of the slack with something that benefits everyone. (and it gives them a chance to meet everyone in a fun setting). Dragon runs are one of the most important ways we can gather supplies needed to upgrade our GH.

>

> So, in a nutshell.

>

> You.. LVL 70.

> Item level 2000+.

> 5 bells.

> Over age of 20.

> Weekly influence of 2000 and donating needed supplies as you're able for whatever is needed for current goal

>

>

>

> If you're interested and meet the requirements, leave a message here for us with your character name and your actual ps4 screen name.

>

> IE. charactername@myps4name

>

> Please state if you are over 20 or not.

>

> If you are in a guild please quit your guild before asking for invite. if you are waiting for a response from be before doing this please make it clear in your message. Typing out user names is painstaking in in game chat.

2600 hr trapper in 28 i play a bunch and donate a bunch . alot of my boons are about done so ill have lots of left over marks for donation . i messaged your guy he said you have to pay an entry fee now if thats true nevermind . look good play good all over again no thanks .

lol it's true we do have an entry requirement but it doesn't come close to LGPG's entry fee. we require 5 bells and then that you host five dragon runs in the first week or so of your recruitment. this benefits everyone. Please read the first entry of this recruitment thread and it's all explained. LGPG is requiring 10 sh starter packs. for a total price of 35000 zen. we're requiring a 500 zen purchase. big big difference.

we don't like to have to do it but someone has to pay for bells eventually. either the guild leaders can buy it all and be out a ton personally or it can be spread out among everyone. we decided to go the route of equality for all.

the whole purpose of being a guild is 1. for teammates to get thru difficult content and 2. for the boons. those boons aren't going to pay for themselves. everyone needs to band together and work for them. Free dragons just don't go far enough nor does just farming the campaigns individually.
  • Options
    I have added those who have given me the information required for addition. if you have read the updated requirements at the beginning of the thread and meet all of them please repost if you've posted already and I've missed you. TY!

we are getting two dragons at a time now and I believe we are good for three!
  • Options
    ialchemist#8417 ialchemist Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Alchemist@Donkeyd13k

I meet all current requirements and will help out as much as possible! Thanks!
  • Options

Alchemist@Donkeyd13k

I meet all current requirements and will help out as much as possible! Thanks!

inv sent
  • Options
    Ramon@yarushr

2000 IL Paladin, have bells, meet all requirments. Would like to join.
  • Options
    cos#5942 cos Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I have some questions :)
    Im an old time dedicated mmorpg player - started with Ultima Online, unlocked my jedi slot in SWG (pre the village) , moved to wow where i played in method, a high end raiding guild. Also love pvp. (high ranked in old wow) I usally only play one character - i detest alts ;) (id rather spend the extra time to get that extra 1% on my main. I m also one of the co-founder of the CLOWN Guild (Started 1997, not present in neverwinter) But we are pretty much setup in most mmorpgs in one way or another. I dont play any other mmorpg, and frankly havnt done since a few years back when i quit wow...

The above is just a short background of my game experiance. Im totally new to Neverwinter, hit 70 a few days ago, trying to figure out how to play a DC... atm i suck **** i pvp >.< but im learning... haha when i get the hang of it ill own you all ;)

Now... here is the main question. Neverwinter has so far been a very "easy" game, very casual friendly. Which suits me fine. Got a wife (and way to may childer - including bonus kids) I dont play endless of hours each days anymore (THANK GOD!) How time consuming is "the end game content" i neverwinter?

What i really want is to pvp with a bunch of nice guys, and im aware that in order to max your toon, you got to pve and grind alot - which is fine with me, and something im willing to do.

The entrence fee is a piece of cake, and shows that ppl are dedicated. Im all for buildning a great guild and community. Just that i dont have 4 hours over everyday. Said that - would I fit in your guild? Comes from Europe (sweden).

Cheers!

ohh btw - my oldest son, is almost 20 -.-

Collector of Shoes
    @fogelklou
  • Options
    powerbombzpowerbombz Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Updated: 2590iL DC well over age 20 and aquiring 5 bells is not an issue.

Looking to join an established guild that I can make progress with.

Mob@Fractal_dissonan
    Post edited by powerbombz on
  • Options
    strat4strat4 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    2118 IL Trickster Rogue, over 20 years old, good attitude, helpful, 5 bells no problem. I like being part of a large, active guild and have been playing every night and would love to join- Strat@Strat77X
  • Options
    cylaricylari Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited August 2016
    Sinsister@thevisiontm. Play as a PVE Buff spec nerevarine build. Formally in top twenty world and top 5 US guild in WoW as a healer. I am over 20 yrs old. CST time zone. Friends with Stylus@DroidP38 who is a current member. Also the bells aren't an issue.
    Post edited by cylari on
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    cos#5942 said:

I have some questions :)

Im an old time dedicated mmorpg player - started with Ultima Online, unlocked my jedi slot in SWG (pre the village) , moved to wow where i played in method, a high end raiding guild. Also love pvp. (high ranked in old wow) I usally only play one character - i detest alts ;) (id rather spend the extra time to get that extra 1% on my main. I m also one of the co-founder of the CLOWN Guild (Started 1997, not present in neverwinter) But we are pretty much setup in most mmorpgs in one way or another. I dont play any other mmorpg, and frankly havnt done since a few years back when i quit wow...

The above is just a short background of my game experiance. Im totally new to Neverwinter, hit 70 a few days ago, trying to figure out how to play a DC... atm i suck **** i pvp >.< but im learning... haha when i get the hang of it ill own you all ;)

Now... here is the main question. Neverwinter has so far been a very "easy" game, very casual friendly. Which suits me fine. Got a wife (and way to may childer - including bonus kids) I dont play endless of hours each days anymore (THANK GOD!) How time consuming is "the end game content" i neverwinter?

What i really want is to pvp with a bunch of nice guys, and im aware that in order to max your toon, you got to pve and grind alot - which is fine with me, and something im willing to do.

The entrence fee is a piece of cake, and shows that ppl are dedicated. Im all for buildning a great guild and community. Just that i dont have 4 hours over everyday. Said that - would I fit in your guild? Comes from Europe (sweden).

Cheers!

ohh btw - my oldest son, is almost 20 -.-

Collector of Shoes

@fogelklou

we do have some pvp people but we're mainly pve. I'd say it's 95% pve people with 5% pvp and most of those are just doing their two dailies to get the ad. because of that I'm not sure we're the guild for you. end game content is quite time consuming for a month or so. getting your daily campaigns to get your boons is really a time eater. after that you can kind of pick and choose. and you can put as much or as little time as you want.

you're welcome to join us if you want but just putting it out there that we aren't a pvp heavy guild.
    Post edited by thefiresidecat on
  • Options

Updated: 2590iL DC well over age 20 and aquiring 5 bells is not an issue.

Looking to join an established guild that I can make progress with.

Mob@Fractal_dissonan

inv sent
  • Options
    cylari said:

Sinsister@thevisiontm. Play as a PVE Buff spec nerevarine build. Formally in top twenty world and top 5 US guild in WoW as a healer. I am over 20 yrs old. CST time zone. Friends with Stylus@DroidP38 who is a current member. Also the bells aren't an issue.

inv sent
  • Options
    cylari said:

inv sent
  • Options
    strat4 said:

2118 IL Trickster Rogue, over 20 years old, good attitude, helpful, 5 bells no problem. I like being part of a large, active guild and have been playing every night and would love to join- Strat@Strat77X

inv sent
  • Options
    cos#5942 cos Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    > @thefiresidecat said:
    > I have some questions :)
    >
    > Im an old time dedicated mmorpg player - started with Ultima Online, unlocked my jedi slot in SWG (pre the village) , moved to wow where i played in method, a high end raiding guild. Also love pvp. (high ranked in old wow) I usally only play one character - i detest alts ;) (id rather spend the extra time to get that extra 1% on my main. I m also one of the co-founder of the CLOWN Guild (Started 1997, not present in neverwinter) But we are pretty much setup in most mmorpgs in one way or another. I dont play any other mmorpg, and frankly havnt done since a few years back when i quit wow...
    >
    >
    >
    > The above is just a short background of my game experiance. Im totally new to Neverwinter, hit 70 a few days ago, trying to figure out how to play a DC... atm i suck **** i pvp >.< but im learning... haha when i get the hang of it ill own you all ;)
    >
    >
    >
    > Now... here is the main question. Neverwinter has so far been a very "easy" game, very casual friendly. Which suits me fine. Got a wife (and way to may childer - including bonus kids) I dont play endless of hours each days anymore (THANK GOD!) How time consuming is "the end game content" i neverwinter?
    >
    >
    >
    > What i really want is to pvp with a bunch of nice guys, and im aware that in order to max your toon, you got to pve and grind alot - which is fine with me, and something im willing to do.
    >
    >
    >
    > The entrence fee is a piece of cake, and shows that ppl are dedicated. Im all for buildning a great guild and community. Just that i dont have 4 hours over everyday. Said that - would I fit in your guild? Comes from Europe (sweden).
    >
    >
    >
    > Cheers!
    >
    >
    >
    > ohh btw - my oldest son, is almost 20 -.-
    >
    >
    >
    > Collector of Shoes
    >
    > @fogelklou
    >
    > we do have some pvp people but we're mainly pve. I'd say it's 95% pve people with 5% pvp and most of those are just doing their two dailies to get the ad. because of that I'm not sure we're the guild for you. end game content is quite time consuming for a month or so. getting your daily campaigns to get your boons is really a time eater. after that you can kind of pick and choose. and you can put as much or as little time as you want.
    >
    > you're welcome to join us if you want but just putting it out there that we aren't a pvp heavy guild.

Cheers!
    Dont get me wrong, I do love to Pve aswell. Been doing it almost as a full time job in WoW ;)
    My main concern with pve - is that it "might" be to "time consuming"? I dont know how the high end pve in winternight works.
    Im doing alot of the campains now, almost finished the evil one, started a few others. So far i find it pretty casual and fast tbh.

I remember hours and hours, day after day learning diffrent encounters in wow 40 man raids. Although i loved it, i dont "think" i have that kind of time to spend in a game atm, therefore I want to find a guild - thats friendly, that i can contribute to, and that i can benefit from :)
  • Options
    powerbombzpowerbombz Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Thank you for the invite. I won't be able to respond ingame till later today when I get on after work.
  • Options
    Ramon@yarushr
    2000 IL Paladin, have bells, meet all requirments.

Please send me invite one more time, failed to accept.
  • Options
    oreoii#8825 oreoii Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Very interested, vanilla wow player who's over 20 with a 2459 SW name is meyln@oreoii

Bells are no problem I'm pretty new to neverwinter but have had top 100 world dps parses in wow. Just looking for an active guild to progress with.

*Edited typo in name
    Post edited by oreoii#8825 on
  • Options
    cos#5942 said:

> @thefiresidecat said:

> I have some questions :)

>

> Im an old time dedicated mmorpg player - started with Ultima Online, unlocked my jedi slot in SWG (pre the village) , moved to wow where i played in method, a high end raiding guild. Also love pvp. (high ranked in old wow) I usally only play one character - i detest alts ;) (id rather spend the extra time to get that extra 1% on my main. I m also one of the co-founder of the CLOWN Guild (Started 1997, not present in neverwinter) But we are pretty much setup in most mmorpgs in one way or another. I dont play any other mmorpg, and frankly havnt done since a few years back when i quit wow...

>

>

>

> The above is just a short background of my game experiance. Im totally new to Neverwinter, hit 70 a few days ago, trying to figure out how to play a DC... atm i suck **** i pvp >.< but im learning... haha when i get the hang of it ill own you all ;)

>

>

>

> Now... here is the main question. Neverwinter has so far been a very "easy" game, very casual friendly. Which suits me fine. Got a wife (and way to may childer - including bonus kids) I dont play endless of hours each days anymore (THANK GOD!) How time consuming is "the end game content" i neverwinter?

>

>

>

> What i really want is to pvp with a bunch of nice guys, and im aware that in order to max your toon, you got to pve and grind alot - which is fine with me, and something im willing to do.

>

>

>

> The entrence fee is a piece of cake, and shows that ppl are dedicated. Im all for buildning a great guild and community. Just that i dont have 4 hours over everyday. Said that - would I fit in your guild? Comes from Europe (sweden).

>

>

>

> Cheers!

>

>

>

> ohh btw - my oldest son, is almost 20 -.-

>

>

>

> Collector of Shoes

>

> @fogelklou

>

> we do have some pvp people but we're mainly pve. I'd say it's 95% pve people with 5% pvp and most of those are just doing their two dailies to get the ad. because of that I'm not sure we're the guild for you. end game content is quite time consuming for a month or so. getting your daily campaigns to get your boons is really a time eater. after that you can kind of pick and choose. and you can put as much or as little time as you want.

>

> you're welcome to join us if you want but just putting it out there that we aren't a pvp heavy guild.

Cheers!

Dont get me wrong, I do love to Pve aswell. Been doing it almost as a full time job in WoW ;)

My main concern with pve - is that it "might" be to "time consuming"? I dont know how the high end pve in winternight works.

Im doing alot of the campains now, almost finished the evil one, started a few others. So far i find it pretty casual and fast tbh.

I remember hours and hours, day after day learning diffrent encounters in wow 40 man raids. Although i loved it, i dont "think" i have that kind of time to spend in a game atm, therefore I want to find a guild - thats friendly, that i can contribute to, and that i can benefit from :)

gosh I really hope they give us something like that. I guess the voice communication isn't really that good in game to give us teh ability to be able to coordinate well for something that large. lol. no. I don't think neverwinter has anything that complex. there are some things that require a little education and a little coordination at first but nothing to that scale.

the dragonflight, stronghold seige tiamat and epic edemo all are easily learned and don't require months of practice once they are learned no orders need be barked once people know what to do, but for getting all the cats aimed in the same direction isn't always easy. lol

tl;dr.. yah. the content in neverwinter sounds much less intense than wow.

would you like an invite then?
  • Options
    bailey20bailey20 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello. Im ShadowPigX on PSN. I am looking for a guild. I am a 2k Ilvl Cleric. I am willing to join but there has to be room for my group. A Control Wizard, A Gaurdian Fighter and Me a Cleric. All of us are Level 70 and have 2K+ Item Level. Message me on PSN @ShadowPigX if you would like to have a conversation. Thank you!
  • Options
    hi Shadowpig. we have two other groups of friends that are already half way incorporated into the guild. we will see where we are this weekend. we have an estimated 25 spots opening up though so we should have room for your group.
  • Options
    lordrazic#2763 lordrazic Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have a group as well. My son, my, brother, and myself all over 2k ilvl and very active are looking for a guild more geared toward CST playtime. Current guild is full of awesome dudes but they are mostly from UK so kinda boring as <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> at night! We are a cleric, GWF, and Gf respectively. Hit me up in game on Lord Razic or psn Razic_Vex. peace
  • Options
    gunnerikegunnerike Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    LoLo@gunnerike

2300 CW

Have bells.
  • Options
    sunburstflavorsunburstflavor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Vaernima@SunburntGhost
    • 2.5k SW
    • Over 20
    • Have diamonds set aside for the bells
This discussion has been closed.