test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Somewhat Serious-GH10 mkt 4, 3 boons, Recruiting!

Comments

• Options
    eaglerock#5178 eaglerock Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Thankyou for invite.
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    firezombi said:

Im in a guild but it will be dead sone. So looking for new guild. Im CW 2040. Id like to join. My psn is guglimesh and char name is solvita aboltina.

are you over or under 20 years old?

• Options

Would like to join guild light activity during week days but very active on weekends current SW 2300 gear

level Usha@uglyduck101

over or under 20 years old?
  • Options

Hi, can i get an invite plz charname is Icydeadpeepl@etnica12345 lvl 70 1946GS thank you in advance!

over or under 20 years old?
  • Options
    orb#6141 said:

Have room for two more? My husband and I are looking for a new guild that likes to work together towards goals and have fun, and yours sounds perfect. We're both level 70, me a TR and him a HR. I'm new to Neverwinter but not new to gaming, and he's been playing NW on PC for just about a year. And are we over 20? We're both so old we remember when you had to leave the house and feed quarters into machines in order to game. LOL!

Him: Geminus@Geminus69
    Me: Orbi@Orbizart

Thanks!

lol invites sent. and ME TOO! LOL.
  • Options
    xhadoxxhadox Member Posts: 3 Arc User

xhadox said:

I played the ordinal pc to level 50 and coming back now to ps4. I play most days, I am on the older side 35 plus, and hate drama. I just hit 70 on a sw and have a level 60 op that I am leveling with my wife when she plays. Gear level still low 1400 , and looking for a good group of people to learn and have fun. My ign is Kuppasua@Semelece. Hope to join! Cheers,

Ps - Wife would like to join if level 60 gwf. Her ign Jhuju@Jhujubia

just as a heads up we do have requirements for individual players of 2000 influence a week. if your wife is a somewhat inactive player it's possible she'd be kicked.. is she active enough to do the 400 a day x 5 a week?
    For now it would be just me as she doesn't play enough... I might raise another op down the road, as this one is tied to her a bit, so if it is ok I would love to join with my sw. Do you guys have voice comms or use guild chat? Cheers
  • Options
    Very interested in joining : Midget blackguy@potentcheese89
  • Options
    dwarveldwarvel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    experienced MMO player looking for a guild to build up with have 2 level 70s 2500 GS GWF and 2200 GS paladin. would love to join up GlumGold@GlumGold and Balasar@GlumGold. I am also well over 20 years of age. Thank you for you time
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited August 2016

Post edited by armadeonx on
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    quintell#5531 quintell Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited August 2016
    Please consider me (Quin@VersatileOne) for a guild invite. My current guild fell apart and one of my friends (Max) joined yours. I'm a healing cleric and ready to kill <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> :) thank you for the consideration. I also have a friend of mine (Estree) who would like to make the venture over to a vibrant guild. He is a tank.
  • Options
    ghostimghostim Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Hey, I am 23 years old and a 2054 gwf who is currently hoarding gems for the upcoming 2x refine weekend along with doing as many campaign dailies as I can per day. (Astrid Stormfury@GhosTazer07)
    PS4 Astrid Stormfury 2631 GWF
  • Options
    sulty#7453 sulty Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Level 70 TR w/1962 item level. Mature gamer looking to join an active guild that gets stuff done and doesn't just talk about doing it.
    ET time zone player-- Sulty@all-for-life
  • Options
    doclee593#0757 doclee593 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Level 70 CW, around 1800 iL but moving up quickly. 31 y/o professional, but a daily player in the evening and quite a bit on the weekends. Happy to help others and I don't mind spending on stronghold boxes etc if need be! I have a long history of various MMOs in endgame raiding guilds and communicate well!
    PSN: DocLee-593
    In game name: Doc Lee
  • Options
    fengi#4694 fengi Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Invite me YnneF@Fengi16
  • Options
    sully024#9043 sully024 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    dc level 70,2549 il daily player if there's any guild space wouldn't mind a guild invite.thanks psn blueveinbludger, toon name dc 1
  • Options
    jokkumsen#8868 jokkumsen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Dc 1800 - Would love an invite. Active, friendly, mick and born in the 80s (to cover the age-requirements) - Let`s have some fun! :)
    Edit: Galadriel@Jokkumsen89
  • Options
    shyuuga#2380 shyuuga Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Hello,

I am 24 and this looks like a good guild. I am interested because your guild appears to be active and you are purging non players which is nice to see. I am sick of my inactive guild.

Currently am in a guild that is dead and am only still in the guild to build up my guild marks and to do guild dailies.

I have 3 characters, a lvl 66 TR, a lvl 60 GWF and a lvl 56 HR. My TR is my main and alts are there for crafting and dailies.

I have 7 of the 9 profession slots unlocked for my characters and am working on leadership, jewel crafting and leather working. I have epic masters and tools for every profession.

I play every day. Sometimes just to craft and invoke, but usually I get on do my campaign dailies with guild dailies while working my professions.

I really enjoy this game and need a good guild to work in. I know you mentioned the lvl 70 requirement and because of that I would not qualify. Should I contact you on here once I do hit 70? Will you need my alts to be at 70 too?

Thank you for your time,

Shyuuga_Heero
  • Options
    ogramon#4593 ogramon Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Hi,

Im 21, playing 1800 Oath od Devotion Paladin right now.
    Character name: Ramon. PSN: yarushr.
    Professions: Alchemy, Jewelcrafting, Leadership (20/16/13).
    Like doing all the stuff: Epic dungeons, encounters, pvp and other.
    Have a mic, communication is not a problem.
    Looking for a long time stay at an end game guild, with a bright future, willing to help with stronghold daylies and donations. Playing every day for 3-4 hours after work.
    Currently Im in a half-dead guild. I'd like to know if I could join you before leaving it. Pm please or add to friends.

Thanks for your time.
    Post edited by ogramon#4593 on
  • Options

Hello,

I am 24 and this looks like a good guild. I am interested because your guild appears to be active and you are purging non players which is nice to see. I am sick of my inactive guild.

Currently am in a guild that is dead and am only still in the guild to build up my guild marks and to do guild dailies.

I have 3 characters, a lvl 66 TR, a lvl 60 GWF and a lvl 56 HR. My TR is my main and alts are there for crafting and dailies.

I have 7 of the 9 profession slots unlocked for my characters and am working on leadership, jewel crafting and leather working. I have epic masters and tools for every profession.

I play every day. Sometimes just to craft and invoke, but usually I get on do my campaign dailies with guild dailies while working my professions.

I really enjoy this game and need a good guild to work in. I know you mentioned the lvl 70 requirement and because of that I would not qualify. Should I contact you on here once I do hit 70? Will you need my alts to be at 70 too?

Thank you for your time,

Shyuuga_Heero

hi yes please ask again when you're level 70. your alts do not need to be 70.
  • Options
    fox#1533 fox Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Greetings,

Do you have a roster spot open? I am looking very hard for a guild that regularly does T2 runs. I am very experienced in Epic Dungeons (I have the Dungeon Master trophy and have completed 40+ epic dungeons so far), however, I am finding it difficult to find a group that consistently does them with me. I am a 25 year old business owner, so I have more free time to do T2 farming than most. My character is an HR trapper currently at 2270 item level. About to be 2300+ soon after I upgrade my artifacts.

Name: Fox@Mio_Akiyama23
    Platform: PS4

Many Thanks.
    Post edited by fox#1533 on
  • Options
    powerbombzpowerbombz Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    2512gs DC just hit 70 yesterday and looking for a solid guild to run with.

Well over age 20 (I remember when there was no internet)

Been playing mmos since their inception so I have a lot of experience. I'm US West coast and my play times reflect that.
    Post edited by powerbombz on
  • Options
    oro#7943 oro Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    2558 AC PVP/PVE DC and an experimental 2.4k dps GF alt. Looking for a mature and non toxic guild. I am guild marks capped on one character and have loads more to donate to stronghold. Very focused on endgame stuff like tiamat, edemo and dragonflight. Well over 20s if thats an issue.

PSN ID : ouroborus669
    Best DC PS4
  • Options
    shyuuga#2380 shyuuga Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    ^_^ I am at the lvl you wanted. Will work on getting over 2000il and see what I need for those bells.

Any alternatives to the bells? Just curious if guild is in need of anything else.

Any other possible new requirements? So I can plan ahead.

Thank you,

Heero
  • Options
    hostyle34hostyle34 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    2100 gs GWF, well over 20. Bells are no problem. Also have s friend who is 2000 cleric that would be interested. Lots of mmo experience.

Psn ID is DroidP38
  • Options
    kazemplorkazemplor Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    2289 GF. 35 year old.
    Not much in terms of tanking experience atm just done lost and demo. Been grinding the he'll out of these boons.

Would like to talk in a party chat briefly as I'm one of the raiding officers currently in my guild. I help set up the dragons in SH. Currently have the people for 2 dragons at a time.

If you would like to talk I'm on 8 to 12 hours a day if not more.
    Baconwrap@Kazemplor
  • Options
    those are the only requirements we plan on having at present. Eventually our IL requirement will go up. at present the bells are the only thing that made sense. an ad donation got tossed around but the dragons give ad vouchers as well as vouchers for everything else. Dragon flight can award special boxes to individuals like a special box of ad vouchers (it's worth about 100k, as I recall, for the coffer) everyone who is present gets vouchers and a chance at these special boxes. (as well as seals and if more than one dragon is killed fangs as well.
    fox#1533 said:

Greetings,

Do you have a roster spot open? I am looking very hard for a guild that regularly does T2 runs. I am very experienced in Epic Dungeons (I have the Dungeon Master trophy and have completed 40+ epic dungeons so far), however, I am finding it difficult to find a group that consistently does them with me. I am a 25 year old business owner, so I have more free time to do T2 farming than most. My character is an HR trapper currently at 2270 item level. About to be 2300+ soon after I upgrade my artifacts.

Name: Fox@Mio_Akiyama23

Platform: PS4

Many Thanks.

yes we do, we also have a 5 bell requirement atm. if that is not a problem for you I'll add you.
  • Options
    hostyle34 said:

2100 gs GWF, well over 20. Bells are no problem. Also have s friend who is 2000 cleric that would be interested. Lots of mmo experience.

Psn ID is DroidP38

hi Droid, what is your toon name?
  • Options
    fox#1533 fox Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    private message isn't working for me.

Anyway, My message was:

Yeah I'm willing to pay the entrance fee of 5 bells, may I ask though, what level is your marketplace? Because I'm trying to buy some stuff from the store before I enter a guild long-term again.

Thanks Again.
  • Options
    kazemplor said:

2289 GF. 35 year old.

Not much in terms of tanking experience atm just done lost and demo. Been grinding the he'll out of these boons.

Would like to talk in a party chat briefly as I'm one of the raiding officers currently in my guild. I help set up the dragons in SH. Currently have the people for 2 dragons at a time.

If you would like to talk I'm on 8 to 12 hours a day if not more.

Baconwrap@Kazemplor

Hi, I'm not sure what you're asking for? what is your proposition? are you looking for guild alliance when it comes out?
This discussion has been closed.