test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Somewhat Serious-GH10 mkt 4, 3 boons, Recruiting!

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

If you are here for alliance with Somewhat serious please go here:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1223392/looking-for-guilds-to-partner-with-somewhat-serious-for-an-alliance

What We can offer you.:

Somewhat Serious is an established xbox guild and we've attracted a number of well experienced players who have come over from PC and XBOX who can help you on your adventuring journey. We are doing daily Demo runs and dragons in strongholds as well as regular group influence runs. There are also numerous dungeon runs done throughout the day. We do regular t1's and t2's, both with farming groups (these require a higher il) and casual runs. We are capable of Daily Edemo runs. People are still unlocking it, but we have had some good Edemo run so far. We have Killed Tiamat as a guild run many times now. we do this every wed all day.

Many people are still doing campaign zones and do shared runs.
We are gh 10 market 4 and have unlocked our third boon 3 boons Power, Arpen and Defense. We are BIG and active. There are always things going on.

We are mostly PVE although there are some pvp'ers among us. I keep trying to get siege runs going and we've managed to get a few in.

We've managed to build a really friendly and helpful home base right from the start and would love to have you join us.

What we are looking for in fellow guildies:

We are looking for adults (over 20) with a can do attitude.
We are looking for people who actively play.
People who are motivated to have the best character they can create and to do the best they can.
Team spirit.

We are looking for people who want to be part of a community.

We are actively trying to build our gh up to get the best equipment and boons for our members. This means a willingness to work for SH's as well as the more glamourous stuff out there. (but we can help make the more glamourous stuff go faster so more content can be fit in your playing day)

We have changed our requirements. In light of above we are now requiring recruits bring with them 1 coalward to be deposited in the bank on entry. An officer will immediately transfer it to a locked bank. While we'd like to stay in the realm of no requirements someone along the way has to spend something to move the guild forward and it's reasonable that everyone does their share. The free dragons just don't go that far. :)

So, in a nutshell.

You.. LVL 70.
Item level 2200+.
1 coalward.
Over age of 20.
Weekly influence of 2000 and donating needed supplies as you're able for whatever is needed for current goal

If you're interested and meet the requirements, leave a message here for us with your character name and your actual ps4 screen name.

IE. charactername@myps4name

Please state if you are over 20 or not.

If you are in a guild please quit your guild before asking for invite. if you are waiting for a response from be before doing this please make it clear in your message. Typing out user names is painstaking in in game chat.

We also have a guild forum now: Link removed upon request

Current guild Rules:

Violating any of these rules may result in your expulsion from the guild with warning. Exceptional violations may result in an immediate kick from the guild without warning.

1. In chat: no drama, keep it clean and non offensive- Keep controversial topics in pm or vc.
2. Future character names/PSN ID within PWE rules or regulations.
3.Treat everyone with respect. Everyone.. period!
4. If you have an issue with conduct or a player, take it to an officer, not chat.
5. One guild at a time. if you're in somewhat serious you're not in other guilds.
6. When looking to form groups/parties no exclusions based on class. dps is all dps, tanks are all tanks, heals are all heals and buffs are all buffs. ilvl requirement ok, as long as included in the request
7. Kicking a player from a run is NEVER ok (unless they are leaving, or go afk) Do not try to skirt this by asking them to leave.
8. No rage quitting.
9. No Scamming
10. Respect the PWE Terms of Agreement. Engage in no activities that can result in your being banned from game.

These rules may be changed to conform to future circumstances at any point. We will alert the guild if this happens. "

Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• tyro711tyro711 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    How many members on the PS4 side?
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    at the moment we're sitting at 90
    I'm super interested. PSN - Tbone_v1
    edited July 2016
    Tbone@Tbone_v1
    Post edited by tyro711 on
  • amker343#7322 amker343 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Sounds great! Send me an invite Amker@Amker343 please.
  • tachiharatachihara Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Sounds cool. Some days I don't have time to play got a family after all, but I still want to get as much out of the game as I can. PSN cdodd716 send me an invite when you can.
  • davidagaldodavidagaldo Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    Great leadership here folks since @thefiresidecat is formerly a member of a successfully established XBox guild. :)
    Guild: Spectrum
    .. Teucer (HR) / Maximus Decimus (DC) .. GT: ApexDemon
  • stevenonce08stevenonce08 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Geseb Var@stevenonce is my SW, and Teveoji Var@stevenonce is my OP. Thinking I'll main OP right now, but my SW is already almost 40 so I'm leveling him to 60 first to get his artifact for later, then focusing on the OP. Would love to join you guys!
    Tachihara and Steve I'll get you added (others above already added) Thanks David. it's true I was formerly a leader (Rank 6) of Ruthless and before that I was the leader (rank 7) of Casual Gamers. LOL. Now I'm a rank 6 with Somewhat Serious. Not sure how I always end up as a leader but I seem to.

Robin Hood is the owner of Somewhat Serious on ps4.
    @stevenonce08 you are added
    @tachihara I need your character name and your psn user name. toon name@psn user name to add you.
  • chimeraxchimerax Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    I am interested chimerax@zeronx
  • r1caz69#3706 r1caz69 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I'm new not only to neverwinter but mmorpgs in general and I would like to join to learn if I may. Psn r1caz69 thanks!
    hi I need your character name as well as your psn name. :) I'll be on tomorrow and can add people. the other way you can be added sooner if you want is to look us up in the "find a guild" under the social tab. we're about 12 down last I checked. if you click on it it shows you who is available to send you an invite.
  • tachiharatachihara Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    My bad, ana silvermane@cdodd716
  • tactic51989tactic51989 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Id would love to join if possible i usually play in the evenings, im a lowbie atm but working on it Tacticas@Empire72876
    Invites sent to everyone. if I missed you please let me know.
  • keongieekeongiee Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi. I really new in Neverwinter but used to play MMORPG back in the days. Never join a guild and looking for guild with mostly adults in it.

Galadriel@BennyKeongie

Yes I'm quite LOTR fan.
  • sparky16#8060 sparky16 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Lukas Alexander@lmd2409
  • eckexeckex Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    I sent you a PM online, i'm just curious about population/class pop what is needed etc, total team player, love to tank/heal but i'll probably have my 'pvp' alt lol

I play extremely late hours EST (6-8pm to 4-6am) just looking for a fit :dizzy:
    edited July 2016
    right now we're kind of around the clock. we're really active during the day and we have a solid showing but not as busy late night. the early part of the hours you listed are extremely active. like probably up to 2 eastern.

we aren't specifying any classes or anything. we're down to only a few spots left. so get your requests in. if you send me a pm online and I don't respond please don't think it's personal. I daytrade astrals alot so I'll just be standing there with the trade open for hours on end. LOL.
    edited July 2016
    edit... null. was wrong.
  • xxmsfusionxxxxmsfusionxx Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Hi, new but active player interested to join.

Nitcha Silentblade@xPink-Piggyx
  • midnite#8007 midnite Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'd like to join

Midnite@DaMidniteHour
  • animereaper40#6124 animereaper40 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    i'd like to join been in a few guilds, they became inactive, never talked or help.
    im into pvp and pve will help others before myself

im a lvl 35 gf
    IGN:Harley Quinn@AnimeReaper40

IGN:Jekyll-GF-il 1890
    IGN:Echo-GWF-il:2570(main)
    IGN:Jenkins:DC-buff/debuff-il 2020
    IGN:Ham Solo-OP Tank-il 1850
    IGN:Barney Fife-HR
  • void2487void2487 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Hello - I'm interested in joining. Long time MMO player giving them a whirl on consoles. Previous experience with EQ, EQ2, GW2, Rift, WoW, ESO..etc :smiley:

Running a warlock dps for now. ID is selfmedicate@void2487
    everyone added since my last post. please let me know if i missed you.
  • moxon#9786 moxon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Hello I am interested in joining. I am currently a lvl 57 control wizard. I have played never winter before on PC when it first came out. I love grinding and socializing with folks. My psn is Moxon20. And my character name is Wintersedge. Thx hope to be fighting with u all soon.

Winteredge@Moxon20
  • dreadwinter#6455 dreadwinter Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi, I am interested in joining your guild. New to Neverwinter, still leveling up my main character (hunter rogue). On most weekdays I am on at night (after 6 pm, east coast). My info is Raven Dahrkstryder@DreadWinter. Thanks, hope to see you in game
  • eieio11490eieio11490 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited July 2016
    Hi a friend and I want to join we are both older then 20 looking for a mature guild but seeing as you are not recruiting i guess we should have joined when we first saw the post.

i have a Lvl 64 GF "Ser Lizbeth Tankomur@EiEiO11490" and a LVL 62 CW "Mizore@EiEiO11490" i play all hrs EST.

And his is TR "Drewbe@drewbe007". EST he plays 5 -10
  • zeroh#3892 zeroh Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'd like to join Zero@kingbruchey lvl 70 1647 item level warlock looking to run dungeons,contact me through psn please.
This discussion has been closed.