test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Head Start] Issues and Bugs with PS4

Comments

• deatharis#1589 deatharis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    For ps4 well in game keep getting (error you've been injured) keeps popping up
  • skylark#4413 skylark Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    buddhaone said:

Hello , I purchased the Heirloom Pack and then 3 months of VIP which also gave me the first time buyer pack.So I should have 4 Character slots but its only giving me 3. Thanks for your help.

This happened to me, too. I'm not getting the extra character slot from the first time buyer pack. I purchased two Character Slot packs, so I should have 7, but I only have 6. :(
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    buddhaone said:

Hello , I purchased the Heirloom Pack and then 3 months of VIP which also gave me the first time buyer pack.So I should have 4 Character slots but its only giving me 3. Thanks for your help.

Completely exit the game for a few moments, then relaunch it. See that that helps.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • starnomad#9392 starnomad Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    i usually sign in without any problems since it released on PS4, but right now when i try sign in, the whole start up menu is gone, there's nothing & i can't sign in at all, tried a few times logging out, completely quitting game, even logging out of PS4 & still nothing
  • starnomad#9392 starnomad Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Forgot to mention, i purchased the Onyx Head Start pack & i can't find the items that i'm supposed to receive in the pack, please help
  • ranatuorranatuor Member Posts: 34 Arc User

Forgot to mention, i purchased the Onyx Head Start pack & i can't find the items that i'm supposed to receive in the pack, please help

Check the following thread Starn, should help - http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1218316/how-to-receive-the-starter-items-from-the-early-access-in-game

Ranatuor Erutaron (Wood Elf Hunter) | Lilith ( Halfling Warlock) | Fafnir (Dragonborn Paladin)
    ----------------------------------------------------
    “Don't mess with me, lady. I've been drinking with skeletons.”
  • pelusteve32pelusteve32 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    cragmire crypts is acting up for some people on ps4 atm, it keeps giving people an error and shuts down their application. its quit aggravating...
  • ceissadesisteceissadesiste Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    1. Item Comparison pop-up doesn't work all the time. First day it didn't work for me at all. Today when it stops working I have to log out and log back in to get it to start working again.

2. Onyx Keyring description states (A keyring of 20 magical keys that open ANY Lockbox) - Onyx keys are not opening Shaundakul lockboxes.I have 15 of them in my inventory and can't open them because it states I don't have the right key.

3. "You are taking damage" message every time I am in my inventory or Character Sheet. This happens in towns, dungeons, or out in the field and I'm not being attacked by anything.
    CeissaDesiste
    News Editor and Reviewer @ www.anjelsyndicate.org
  • nexusbobbynexusbobby Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    In EU Psn store not showing up zen packs to buy or other packs to buy, can only buy onyx pack and fashion emote pack - and som for in game way to Zen market stell no ZEN pack to buy
  • buddhaonebuddhaone Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

buddhaone said:

Completely exit the game for a few moments, then relaunch it. See that that helps.
    Its been this way since yesterday, PS4 has been turned off for hours then back on again same result. Thanks for the tip though

• capeo75#8030 capeo75 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Suddenly today every time I try to queue for a skirmish or accept a queue invitation the game crashes on me. Now I'm stuck because I'm at the Cloak Tower.
  • capeo75#8030 capeo75 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Just made a new character to test it. I can queue fine with the new character. When I switch to my old character and try to queue it crashes. Seriously?
  • zarchaun41zarchaun41 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    cscriv79 said:

zephyriah said:

I can't access my chat screen. Is it locked until a certain level? I've tried tabbing through the panes with the touchscreen, but it goes from "Manage Quick Slots" up to the character pane.

Level 15 or have purchased Zen for Zone chat.
    Well I did purchase Zen to pickup VIP, but I can wait until 15. Thanks for the clarification.
    Hold R1 (Or L1?) and then tap the down directional button. That's what worked for me.
    Thanks mate, that worked for me. L1 + down on the d-pad did the trick to access the chat window. Very counter-intuitive, especially since the game only partially recognizes a physical keyboard. I think something got missed here, as it makes using a keyboard for text entry very cumbersome. To be specific,

To be able to send a message with a physical keyboard you have to do the following;

1. Hold L1 + Down on the d-pad.
    2. Press the square button
    3. Switch to your keyboard and type, hit enter on keyboard.
    4. Press the X button to actually send the message.

I like the game, and trying not to be a negative nancy, but simply put, this particular interface sucks for anything but extremely simple messages. Unless you and everyone you're communicating are all working with
    some kind of shorthand.

Please allows us to cycle to the chat window using the touchpad.
    Enable the ability to open the chat dialogue as well as sending a chat message with simply pressing the enter key. (similar to how I assume the PC version works).
    Does PS4 have an app anything like smartglass? that is the Xbox's fastest way to use in game chat and text input.

We should be able to use a kb just by hitting the keys. Right now is completely stupid trying to use a kb.
  • drzemusdrzemus Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

First time buyers pack says it includes an additional character slot, it doesn't seem to actually provide one that I can find. Menu still shows 1 out of 2 used.

I am having this same error. I purchased 1 Month of VIP and got the First Time Buyers Pack also but I never got a 3rd character slot, I tried logging out and back in, shutting down ect.. Still stuck on 2.

-Zemus
  • synfidie#2120 synfidie Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    null
    Also can confirm that i didnt get my 3rd character slot after purchasing zen and opening the first time pack
  • jonsnow08#5540 jonsnow08 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    > @synfidie#2120 said:
    > null
    > Also can confirm that i didnt get my 3rd character slot after purchasing zen and opening the first time pack

Same here. No extra character slot.
  • nexusbobbynexusbobby Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    day-3 yep same problem in - danmark- EU - store not showing up zen packs to buy or other packs to buy, can only buy fashion emote pack or on Psn
  • chaoticblazerchaoticblazer Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2016

null

Also can confirm that i didnt get my 3rd character slot after purchasing zen and opening the first time pack

Same here. Purchased Zen to buy a VIP subscription. I got the achievement and the email containing the first time pack which also said it included a character slot. However it has been over 24 hours since opening the pack and It still has not given me the character slot.

I purchased the Champions of the North pack last night, and that pack gave me +1 character slots w/o problem. So instead of being at 4 slots it shows me at 3, still missing the +1 from the First time pack.

Edit:
    Also, i noticed when in a Party items no longer are comparing when I view them in my inventory (this only happens when in a party)
  • riksu76#4534 riksu76 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    My Character is in Helm Hold. I can't log in the game anymore. When I start the game I can go to character selection screen, but when I press enter world button it stops loading and freezes immediately in loading screen.
  • afrodisaafrodisa Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    null
    Mine is doing this as well except I was outside the wolves den in vollosk. First it crashed every time I tried to queue into wolves den then the freezing started when I tried to leave the area.
  • rectalmasterrectalmaster Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Still can't buy Zen from the PS store since there is no option for it only the early access and the costume + emote thingy, I'm from Sweden btw.
  • antonislakantonislak Member Posts: 42 Arc User

My Character is in Helm Hold. I can't log in the game anymore. When I start the game I can go to character selection screen, but when I press enter world button it stops loading and freezes immediately in loading screen.

Same here, exact same location, we need info on this pw, we have paid early access and we can't play.
  • targetmaster#1575 targetmaster Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    > @antonislak said:
    > My Character is in Helm Hold. I can't log in the game anymore. When I start the game I can go to character selection screen, but when I press enter world button it stops loading and freezes immediately in loading screen.
    >
    > Same here, exact same location, we need info on this pw, we have paid early access and we can't play.

The lack of any sort of response is the annoying thing to me. Even a simple "we're looking into it" would be suffice. As it is the original forum post was made over 24 hours ago and I submitted a ticket about 12 hours ago as well as messaging the twitter page. So far not a single to response to anyone.
  • antonislakantonislak Member Posts: 42 Arc User

> @antonislak said:

> My Character is in Helm Hold. I can't log in the game anymore. When I start the game I can go to character selection screen, but when I press enter world button it stops loading and freezes immediately in loading screen.

>

> Same here, exact same location, we need info on this pw, we have paid early access and we can't play.

The lack of any sort of response is the annoying thing to me. Even a simple "we're looking into it" would be suffice. As it is the original forum post was made over 24 hours ago and I submitted a ticket about 12 hours ago as well as messaging the twitter page. So far not a single to response to anyone.

For a new platform launch we should had better support. I can't imagine what will happen with the official launch on 19 when the game will flood with a lot new players.

I really hope that we get some sort of compensation for not being able to enjoy the early access and the vip keys missed.

This thread needs to stay bumped up until we get an official response.

• targetmaster#1575 targetmaster Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    > @antonislak said:
    > > @antonislak said:
    >
    > > My Character is in Helm Hold. I can't log in the game anymore. When I start the game I can go to character selection screen, but when I press enter world button it stops loading and freezes immediately in loading screen.
    >
    > >
    >
    > > Same here, exact same location, we need info on this pw, we have paid early access and we can't play.
    >
    >
    >
    > The lack of any sort of response is the annoying thing to me. Even a simple "we're looking into it" would be suffice. As it is the original forum post was made over 24 hours ago and I submitted a ticket about 12 hours ago as well as messaging the twitter page. So far not a single to response to anyone.
    >
    > For a new platform launch we should had better support. I can't imagine what will happen with the official launch on 19 when the game will flood with a lot new players.
    >
    > I really hope that we get some sort of compensation for not being able to enjoy the early access and the vip keys missed.
    >
    > This thread needs to stay bumped up until we get an official response.

If we don't manage to get on at all (be it 1,2,3 or more days) I'd like to think we'd still get our keys from VIP. If not then we will have lost out on VIP which we've paid for as well as the payment made specifically to play the game early. I understand with launches there's always going to be some bugs but this one is actually game breaking to the people it's affecting therefore preventing us from receiving the items and access we've paid for.

As I said above I'd be much happier if we just got some sort of acknowledgement that they are at least looking into it.
  • herrig#7185 herrig Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Freezing on login please fix or respond
  • ceissadesisteceissadesiste Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Blocking gold spammers doesn't work. I've reported the same person 4 times and it tells me they have been added to my block list, but yet I can still see them gold spamming.
    CeissaDesiste
    News Editor and Reviewer @ www.anjelsyndicate.org
  • ultima#6175 ultima Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    It only blocks PM's, not the chat screen.
  • six2fall#6204 six2fall Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Game crashing anytime i try to select queue.
  • volt#9243 volt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Bump for being stuck at loadING screen
This discussion has been closed.