test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Head Start] Issues and Bugs with PS4

Comments

• afrodisaafrodisa Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I actually tried the character thing. Mad a 2nd, changed characters from in game then went back into the 2nd, changed again and logged into the 1st. Was able to get on.

Went back to protectors enclave and still every time I try to go into the queue window the game crashes.

Update: I went back into the 2nd character and opened the queue window from there. It opened and I switched back over to the main and the queue window now opens without it crashing.
  • raven214#2349 raven214 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Purchased zen in market, 1st time buyers pack didn't give a new character slot.
    Also can't log into character after I logged out in Helm's Hold area. Log into servers, pick character then it freezes up during load up. Can still hear music, but load bar freezes. Tried rebooting and that didn't work.
  • delapug#3934 delapug Member Posts: 1 New User
    I can't report a bug I'm supposed to post in this forum but I can't make new threads how very helpful and I'm sure this is going to be seen. My character is stuck in an infinite loading screen for helms hold on ps4. I have closed application multiple times. I have restarted PlayStation multiple times. I have restarted network equipment multiple times. It's stuck what do I do have I wasted 2 whole days on this character and my first time buyer pack and everything else.
  • randaprandap Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have a character lvl 34 and the game aways freeze in loading screen when i try log whit this character
    (othe character log normaly)
  • kidapache#9516 kidapache Member Posts: 4 New User
    Game loads the crashes when I press play button on main screen.
  • starnomad#9392 starnomad Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    when i set Waypoints, they're not appearing in game, i removed all previous markers/waypoints & still unable to set Waypoint to my quests
  • starnomad#9392 starnomad Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Waypoints appearing now, i'm assuming it might be a bit of lag
  • heavenkill#9722 heavenkill Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Im in USA. Everytime i try to queue up a dungeon, i get kick out of the game entirely.
  • harryk#3230 harryk Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    > @valenkd#4406 said:
    > Hubby got Neverwinter today on PS4 and it's doing nothing but lagging horribly. Sometimes it just freezes and he can't even move at all or he will start walking and it lags & tosses his character into completely other directions then he was actually moving the character. Is anyone else having this problem?

ditto same here it was a somewhat playable day or so and has got progressively worse fix or patch needed urgently. You are not alone atleast, little comfort in that.
  • jzhnutzjzhnutz Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Stuck in loading screen trying to to load into enter Plague Tower... a lot of people are stuck there or in loading screens trying to load into Helm's Hold... Noe response from support yet, I have tried loading in from another character, doesn't work. I am reinstalling now. Some sort of acknowledgement would be nice considering lot of us are having this issue on top of all of us being actual paying customers.
    PSN - jzhnutz

GM - House Stargaryen (PS4 Guild)
  • xvosxvos Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    > @jzhnutz said:
    > Stuck in loading screen trying to to load into enter Plague Tower... a lot of people are stuck there or in loading screens trying to load into Helm's Hold... Noe response from support yet, I have tried loading in from another character, doesn't work. I am reinstalling now. Some sort of acknowledgement would be nice considering lot of us are having this issue on top of all of us being actual paying customers.

I am also having this problem, the helms hold login issue. I just want a response or acknowledgement that they are at least working on a solution. Time equals money and I have definitely lost time. Please help someone.

Also, I tried to make a second character to login to and try the change character method that I have read fixes this...didn't work for me but I will keep trying.
  • dan210475dan210475 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    got this error ce-38100-8 when I try to go into the queue
  • thymble#3146 thymble Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Every time I try and queue for a dungeon/skrimish the game crashes out to CE-38700-8 - This only happens on one character, issue being it's my main and I have stuff from the store that you can only claim on one character. It happened the first time I tried to que for CT and has been going on ever since. I've done a completely fresh install of the game and the issue persists. I have made 3 other characters and the issue doesn't cross over, and I did just do CT on my Hunter - So I'm not sure what is going on.

I would just remake my cleric, but like I said I have a lot of items that are only claimable once. Please help, I was having such a fun time =(
  • sp4rt4n777forumsp4rt4n777forum Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have an interesting 'softlock' i've ran into. i was casually playing and had to run some errands. so i logged off and shut down my ps4 at helms hold. tried to log back in upon returning home and i am now stuck on the loading screen. i have refreshed the game countless times to see if i can work past this bug, but unable to. i would like to continue the character i have put my time into. i have purchased some items from the zen store so restarting a character is NOT an option for me.
  • stillblunted#0823 stillblunted Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello, my trickster rogue is currently in helms hold and i cannot load in to pwn with him. Please help!
  • shootamcgavin#4585 shootamcgavin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Mine is frozen at helms hold I cannot log in. PLEASE HELP
  • jacobarmmitagejacobarmmitage Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I am unable to invoke my god. The symbol in the top right corner is lit, but when holding L1 the symbol on the action bar is greyed out despite me being in a camp fire. Pressing L1 and right on the d-pad just brings up the darkened screen with the top and bottom headers, but no actual information/items/xp etc.

I tired to post a link to a youtube video i made of the error, but apparently my account is too new to do so.

UPDATE: It just started working finally after almost a day and a half.
    Post edited by jacobarmmitage on
  • fuu30#2936 fuu30 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Unable to hear anyone that I'm in a party with. My mic is plug in to the control but I can't hear anyone. I can see everyone's mic light up on screen. I have even unplug the mic from the control and Im still getting the same issue.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

I am unable to invoke my god. The symbol in the top right corner is lit, but when holding L1 the symbol on the action bar is greyed out despite me being in a camp fire. Pressing L1 and right on the d-pad just brings up the darkened screen with the top and bottom headers, but no actual information/items/xp etc.

I tired to post a link to a youtube video i made of the error, but apparently my account is too new to do so.

Make sure there is nothing in the overflow bag and space in your inventory.
  • jacobarmmitagejacobarmmitage Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    > @zephyriah said:
    > Make sure there is nothing in the overflow bag and space in your inventory.

Lots of space in inventory. Thanks for the advice though!
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    missing a character slot but that's well know,

the in game clock is wrong (as zephyr mentioned)

professions seems to be bugged. I can't get the level two going on to 3 alchemy task to start. the x doesn't light up. someone else has this problem with moving on to level three in leadership in my guild. I think there must be a bug in there somewhere.

if it helps my first profession started on was leadership second alchemy.
  • antarax#4083 antarax Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Crashing every single time I try to queue, be it from the options/quest screen or clicking directly on the door.
    Tried the second character trick, doesn't work. Can queue on the second char but he first one keeps crashing
  • kidapache#9516 kidapache Member Posts: 4 New User
    > @thymble#3146 said:
    > Every time I try and queue for a dungeon/skrimish the game crashes out to CE-38700-8 - This only happens on one character, issue being it's my main and I have stuff from the store that you can only claim on one character. It happened the first time I tried to que for CT and has been going on ever since. I've done a completely fresh install of the game and the issue persists. I have made 3 other characters and the issue doesn't cross over, and I did just do CT on my Hunter - So I'm not sure what is going on.
    >
    > I would just remake my cleric, but like I said I have a lot of items that are only claimable once. Please help, I was having such a fun time =(

That's strange......I installed and started for the first time, clicked play on main screen and it crashes just on the character creation screen with same code CE-38700-0. So for my £15.99 of early starter deal I have not been able to play and had no response from support ticket.
  • mossheartmossheart Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    The Pirate King's Retreat dungeon is not showing up in the queue, I can't do it. Even when I have a party and they are leader, they can't find the dungeon to queue up for either. I'm level 47 on PS4 so I should be able to access it. Please fix this!
  • spookymoo#7778 spookymoo Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    I am in the UK. I cannot get on at all. This has been the case all day. I have reset mynPS4 several times, done all the things I can think of (aparting from shaking it!) To get it to work. I can get the opening make a new character screen, so I know it's not the ps4 or that the game itself is not working. I can play other games online no problem. So I am guessing its a problem with the server. I don't want to make a new character. I want to get on my level 41, level up and join my guild on HE's. Can someone please help me?
  • tarvonis#1228 tarvonis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Bought onyx pack and got nothing. Also bought race re roll and after I got first time pack it said I'd get another character slot and still I only have 2. Someone please help
  • atekominodaatekominoda Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

Make sure there is nothing in the overflow bag and space in your inventory.
    Same issue, and I also have lots of space.
  • atekominodaatekominoda Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I had the same issue on Xbox perfect world has no solution
  • thymble#3146 thymble Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    > @thymble#3146 said:
    > Every time I try and queue for a dungeon/skrimish the game crashes out to CE-38700-8 - This only happens on one character, issue being it's my main and I have stuff from the store that you can only claim on one character. It happened the first time I tried to que for CT and has been going on ever since. I've done a completely fresh install of the game and the issue persists. I have made 3 other characters and the issue doesn't cross over, and I did just do CT on my Hunter - So I'm not sure what is going on.
    >
    > I would just remake my cleric, but like I said I have a lot of items that are only claimable once. Please help, I was having such a fun time =(

UPDATE -
    So, I just got done chatting with PS4 support and they had me uninstall the game, put the PS4 into safe mode and rebuild the database and then reinstall the game.

The game is currently downloading, so I will update you guys as to if this fixed it or not...my gut is telling me it more than likely will not fix it. Because it honestly seems like a character data/server issue not a ps4 issue but I wanted to go though the proper steps.

I also asked if this doesn't fix it and neverwinter support won't take ownership of the issue, which they absolutely sound like they have no intention of doing, if the money could be refunded to me. He said they would more than likely make a one time exception but it would have to be approved by an escalation team and he filled all that out and gave me a case number if I do need to request the refund.

Just wanted to give you guys as much info as I got, they also said they have no record of the particular error code.

Anyhow I'll update this as soon as the game reinstalls
  • jakeward47#2743 jakeward47 Member Posts: 2 New User
    My cousin and I made it to Vellosk yesterday. We got back on today after quitting as soon as we got there, and are stuck at loading Vellosk screen. But it will allow us to get in the game if we create another character. Please help.
This discussion has been closed.