What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Head Start] Issues and Bugs with PS4

1235»

Comments

• Options
    sarcophilus13sarcophilus13 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi, I purchased 2000 Zen on the PS store and there have been no funds received in game, please help.
  • Options
    dsc#0742 dsc Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    in the special quests section when i try to accept the elemental evil quest under "what do you choose?" the only option that comes up is "goodbye" very annoying bug that is halting my progression into that questline
  • Options
    drathmor#2709 drathmor Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    I'm on PS4 with a OP Devotion pally and Sanctuary doesn't always create the aura. sometimes you have to toggle it off and on several times to get it to work properly. Your character will go into the animation and hold his shield up but no aura and no heals. its not every time but it happens a lot of the time
  • Options
    floydstrifefloydstrife Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I really hope we all get our free character slots and other things we purchased because if I don't I will never spend money with them again
  • Options
    arrangerarranger Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hello, Mauro here. I remember that this game had full voice acting and now that I've came back to the game for the PS4 release the voice acting is gone, is it intended or is it another bug? I've made research on google about this issue but I didn't find anything.
This discussion has been closed.