test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guardian fighter changes

The fabricant already shared the link with which you can take a look at how how things are on preview server, if you haven't seen it, here it is:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1218295/interum-patchnotes/p1?new=1

1. Although itf currently is broken as it can provide ridiculously high damage buffs, I think the fix was a bit too much, 33% - 35% would have been more reasonable. However!!! If I have to choose between current itf and preview itf, I prefer the latter as the former is one of the things that are trivializing content like the bubble did and still does with a few paladins.

2. Why does swordmaster have sfeel defense in fhe first place? Why isn't an iron vanguard exclusive power?
Anyway, I aplaud the change and even think that passive should be removed from the game, it currently is a no risk high reward skill most swordmasters use. Sure, it can come in handy when gfs are fresh level 70s but as it makes things way too easy, they dont really have to worry much about boss mechanics or anything like that. I am a swordmaster tac gf and I'm glad I took out steel defense a long time ago as that helped me to understand the game better and to improve my tanking skills as I actually take damage and have to keep and eye on my guard bar.

Steel defense could be reworked to increase damage resistance by a significant amount so new gfs have a better time when their toons are still low level/squishy. Anything from a 10% - 20% dr inscrease would greatly increase their survabilty and would give them time to rank up their enchantments and artifacts without being worried about their survabilty too much in epic content.

No, you don't need steel defense to tank in epic content, you can ask swordmasters that don't use it and iron vanguard guys, too.

3. I see knight's valor hasn't been fixed yet, shouldn't it provide extra damage resistance?

4. Are the changes going to have a significant impact on conqueror gfs' dps and perfomance in pvp? Just curious about it.

5. Cleave 5% stamina regen per hit? It sounds sweet, unless I misunderstood it.

Guys who main a guarfian fighter and actually understand the class, what are your opinions on the changes?

Comments

• deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User
    edited July 2016

Guys who main a guarfian fighter and actually understand the class, what are your opinions on the changes?

I'm blown away. I knew it would going to be bad, but not nearly this bad.
    300% nerf to ITF. Villian's menace nerfed. Steal defense chopped in half. Anvil of Doom is totally worthless (seriously).
    Compact Superiority requires being hit to proc again. All cool-downs increased incredibly. Even lunge. What a joke.

They basically went down all the key GF skills with a pair of gardening sheers and chopped off stats, duration, buffs, damage,
    and left a **** nutless tank from mod 4. Even 1 gram of testosterone a day couldn't make this waste of space useful again as a fighter. He's a punching bag with a buff again and isn't worth the party slot that a DPS class will fill with a Yeti pet.

This goes way past removing some temp HP from unstoppable and making it sound like the world is going to end.
    This is alot of work down the drain here. I don't think I've closed my jaw from shock since I read this this morning.

Why attack the encounter cooldowns? CWs and HRs spam those things but we need to wait 15 seconds to fire off lunge that does 15k damage in a game where players are hitting for MILLIONS. I doubt the people that did this botched back-ally surgery realize the damage they did to this class.
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    The changes addressed every major concern that many players were disgruntles with, those that were GWF's are probably rolling in their own bile right now but as they say, be careful what you wish for, you may just get it.

ITF was broken the minute power creep was allowed to rise so rapidly unchecked. 25% dam buff is fine as for the other changes, PvE players aren't likely to notice much difference, PvP, well that will be interesting though I do think it was clever how they balanced the PvP side of things without affecting too many PvE only players.

For those using Anvil in PvE, Lunging Strike is the better encounter, it's a cone with no target cap IIRC, has half the cooldown and a similar base damage.

Steel Blitz is now so good, it's going to get a nerf in the future. Once mod 10 hits, cue the GF crying threads once more over how strong it is, maybe this time the GWF's will mute their enthusiasm a little more than this time.

Steel Defense and Steel Grace are SM class features because SM GWF's share the same class features. IV get's things like Ferocious Reaction (as do IV GWF's) which is better suited to PvP.

Also, OH arti weapons already have an ability to give you 10% increased DR once Steel Defense wears off, they don't need to add more, especially in PvE where you can almost instant cast Fighter's Recovery, tap the equally quick Enforced Threat and instantly be full health once more.

Overall I think the changes were a clever rebalance, though, come mod 10, it's going to take some time getting settled into PvP again to find how best I can support my team and contribute in a meaningful way. As for oPvP I'm screwed personally! Going IV may be a necessity for PvP'ing in mod 10, but I'm PvE focused so will always choose SM, which will hurt my performance a lot.

People will cry, just like when bubble pallies got nerfed, but those that didn't strip and delete their characters soon readjusted and the class performs great in the right hands, especially those that can afford to stack power with the piercing damage of Owlbear, pop Burning Light and it's just lol time.
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    metalldjt said:

4. Are the changes going to have a significant impact on conqueror gfs' dps and perfomance in pvp? Just curious about it.

not really, their DPS is still out of whack against few classes.

Unless the opponent has sky high regen they're still going to be a menace. They don't kill you immediately they just turtle behind their guard until they're ready to unleash on you again.
  • theguiidotheguiido Member Posts: 467 Arc User
    deathbeez said:

I'm blown away. I knew it would going to be bad, but not nearly this bad.
    300% nerf to ITF. Villian's menace nerfed. Steal defense chopped in half. Anvil of Doom is totally worthless (seriously).
    Compact Superiority requires being hit to proc again. All cool-downs increased incredibly. Even lunge. What a joke.

They basically went down all the key GF skills with a pair of gardening sheers and chopped off stats, duration, buffs, damage,
    and left a **** nutless tank from mod 4. Even 1 gram of testosterone a day couldn't make this waste of space useful again as a fighter. He's a punching bag with a buff again and isn't worth the party slot that a DPS class will fill with a Yeti pet.

This goes way past removing some temp HP from unstoppable and making it sound like the world is going to end.
    This is alot of work down the drain here. I don't think I've closed my jaw from shock since I read this this morning.

Why attack the encounter cooldowns? CWs and HRs spam those things but we need to wait 15 seconds to fire off lunge that does 15k damage in a game where players are hitting for MILLIONS. I doubt the people that did this botched back-ally surgery realize the damage they did to this class.
    If they see this, I hope they realize every GF and GWF is furious. I was so angry reading this. Beyond angry.
    I hope the pugs that whined are happy a mass exodus is about to happen.
    Proteus
    Guardian Fighter
    TLO
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1221446/the-future-of-the-gf/p1 Existing Problems Still In The Guardian Fighter

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/comment/12984912m
    Feat Changes I'd like to see in The Guardian Fighter
  • evaliraevalira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 245 Arc User
    Jaime my dear, just because you don't need/use steel defense doesn't mean no one else does.

You may want to play turtle tank and be a punch bag for everyone, but I don't. Steel Defense at least allowed me to safely get off a few encounters whilst tanking Orcus, now it will just be a case of not taking down my shield because if I get hit with it down I'll be dead or have very little life left. Fine if you have high dps in the group and the boss dies quick, not fine otherwise, totally boring play and I would rather play range dps and use a tank pet.

Yes ITF was overpowered, but with that nerf alone the GF dps would take a significant drop, there was no need to butcher the whole class (certainly conq spec), including it's survival skills, increasing cooldowns, etc.

I suffered this game as GF from mod 1 to 5, finally from mod 6 dps was increased and it actually became a good class to play. With these changes it will be a bore and chore, especially if harder content is coming.

It's also hard enough to find a tank in this game, these changes will make many leave the class and then it will be even harder.
    metalldjt said:

not really, ITF was a change for PvE mostly, the huge damage in PvP comes from KC , and when i say huge damage i mean Bullcharge of over 100.000 damage

I have always thought KC in PvP is pure cheese. No idea why that didn't get touched.
    But that ITF and AoD change is not going to make them OP as they where.
    evalira said:

Yes ITF was overpowered, but with that nerf alone the GF dps would take a significant drop, there was no need to butcher the whole class (certainly conq spec), including it's survival skills, increasing cooldowns, etc.

I suffered this game as GF from mod 1 to 5, finally from mod 6 dps was increased and it actually became a good class to play. With these changes it will be a bore and chore, especially if harder content is coming.

It's also hard enough to find a tank in this game, these changes will make many leave the class and then it will be even harder.

This was a block in the mouth, pull the musket ball out of the kneecap butcher.
    I never in my wildest dreams did I think NWO would do this chainsaw nerf.

Hey, here is a 20% increase to encounter dmg and 10% faster at-wills.
    Oh by the way, we're going to rip the still beating ******** ****** heart out of you 2 mods later.
    Enjoy the hate from the GWFs till then.
    P.S. OPs will always be better tanks. Cheers

We had it better in mod 5!!!
    At least villains menace , steal defense, combat/tactical superiority, anvil of doom, into the fray, were pre-nerf.
    They nerfed....lunge. Lunge. That does the DPS of a kitten high fiving you with her kitten paw.
    I'm just watching for the official notes at this point. This is too much.
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    evalira said:

Jaime my dear, just because you don't need/use steel defense doesn't mean no one else does.

You may want to play turtle tank and be a punch bag for everyone, but I don't. Steel Defense at least allowed me to safely get off a few encounters whilst tanking Orcus, now it will just be a case of not taking down my shield because if I get hit with it down I'll be dead or have very little life left. Fine if you have high dps in the group and the boss dies quick, not fine otherwise, totally boring play and I would rather play range dps and use a tank pet.

Yeah, I really don't get this. People are getting the nerfs they asked for and it's not going to make the game harder. It's just going to take more time to complete dungeons and the rewards will be just as crappy. But they still want more nerfs that will just make the things take even longer to complete.

What annoys me more than anything is that this nerf makes us all look like idiots for stacking defense to the sky. Anyone that has artifacts with def on them wasted a lot of RP. I mean they could at least throw us a bone and make it worthwhile to have still invested in defense past 80% DR.
    metalldjt said:

deathbeez said:

metalldjt said:

not really, ITF was a change for PvE mostly, the huge damage in PvP comes from KC , and when i say huge damage i mean Bullcharge of over 100.000 damage

I have always thought KC in PvP is pure cheese. No idea why that didn't get touched.
    the ITF is still a reasonable buff to the group, especially when the DC will get its fixes also , ITF will make much more sense, until then we have to wait. While AoD , as i mentioned i had 75% out of my hitpoints and i still got that cheesy damage(mentioned by xsayajinx1 bellow ), as you already know KC is cheesy but as the things stand right now you cannot do that much against a GF that can perma block + elven , you wont deal double the damage anyway, and for what i understand GF can cancel their own KC by double tappin , so yea, its like a really really small windows you catch him there, but few of the changes will make few of the GFs to not play as turtleborn as they've done before and actually think in a fight/ match.

so i am fine with the changes so far, most of them were buffs honestly, but i do understand alot of ppl naggin right now when it's about leaving the confort zone in which they used to be, but a class that doesn't have any weaknesses or overperforming its not fun at all, right now let's try to have the SW,HR, CW their deserved damage in PvP and not the GF since he is not a Striker.

the GF is still a GOOD TANKER and he is STILL PROVIDING alot of good buffs to the group.
    25% is terrible unless you can have it up 100% of the time. If they're going ahead with this it should work like KV does and stay active until you deactivate it.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • oliboypholiboyph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 627 Arc User
    Steel defense to ITF will still work. Never needed the extra 2 seconds so I'm fine with the changes. ITF nerf means I will just use augment companion again and switch some of my azure enchants to radiant. And oh yeah, My GF is now pretty much optimum at 3k ilvl so no point in keeping high ranks on him.

Btw new changes will also mean that knight captain GFs now hold a considerable advantage and HP set DC are virtual gods.
    "As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann[/quote]
  • evaliraevalira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 245 Arc User
    Yeh a trade in for artifacts or azures, like the lostmauth trade. Imagine how many ppl are stuck with mythic pally sigils - can't even refine with it.

I think the funniest nerf of all is the lastest nerf to supremacy of steel. From what I understand, you can no longer end it early to do the damage. Like it has already been nerfed into uselessness, now it's nerfed again.
    @urabask yup, my point earlier as well. Some people don't realize how early max DR is reached in this game. At the same time it is senselss to add deflect over defense if you are good at blocking, so HP is best way to go. And the guild HP boon is monsteous over any other source of HP. This puts another premium on high lvl guilds.
    "As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann[/quote]
  • lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User

For those using Anvil in PvE, Lunging Strike is the better encounter, it's a cone with no target cap IIRC, has half the cooldown and a similar base damage.

Except that it seems the cooldown was increased to 12secs . . . .

So you may want to rethink that.
    lantern22 said:

I tested it on preview. The AoE now is T_I_N_Y. About 15% the square foot splash the old one had.
    Only reaches about 4 feet back, tops. You'd have to be Bruce Lee to hit more then 2 mobs with this pee shooter at once.
    oliboyph said:

@urabask yup, my point earlier as well. Some people don't realize how early max DR is reached in this game. At the same time it is senselss to add deflect over defense if you are good at blocking, so HP is best way to go. And the guild HP boon is monsteous over any other source of HP. This puts another premium on high lvl guilds.

I wish someone would explain to me how. I've got all my defence boons, Rank 9 Azure's in all my defence slots (including my purple augment pet) and I'm at 63% damage ignored - 17% left to go.

Are you basing that comment on using a negation enchant as well?
    And at all the ppl saying that 25% ITF is great, stripping the GF back to uber boring turtle is great, and that content wont be trivialized anymore - what's going to happen when we all go, well OK Orcus now takes 30 secs instead of 10-15 because your running around with 65K Power (due to massive mount, bonding and SH boons - which are all gated behind a pay wall) and you can still hit for 3 million damage with IBS

Will you be calling for more generalized nerfs then . . . . . ?

Everytime they nerf a class (because Cryptic has introduced stuff resulting in massive Power Creep) just makes this game closer to a P2win game.
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    lantern22 said:

That cooldown may not be final same with any other changes.
    deathbeez said:

metalldjt said:

KC is probably the single biggest killer from GF's that I've seen, I've only been pvping for a few days since a long holiday from that game mode but if I have any problems taking down an opponent, notably other GF's or OP's, I use that. I tried using ITF but the long cast time is easily interrupted so I stopped using it pretty early.

I ran the first part just to the town of Bryn Shandar and I was just swatting level 72 mobs but am 4k so take that with a pinch of salt, VM seemed fine to me, someone mentioned in Legit that the cast time is longer than it's duration, I didn't see that.

Mostly I wanted to see what goodies were to be had, so glad to see that I'll finally be able to get the Dread Legion gear and the Fabled Illyanbruen sword for my GF :)

Usually my rotation when I'm questing is Enforced Threat, Lunging Strike and ITF, they worked just fine for me.

And although off-topic, the cut scene with Xuna in Rothe Valley was just priceless, I laughed so hard when I saw it :)
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I haven't tried playing on preview due to limited time, but the Lunging Strike cooldown increase is the one thing I really take exception to. I don't just use it for mobility, but have it feated for interrupts as a critical part of my playing style on GF. Not having it up constantly is going to mess me around.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • abrams121abrams121 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    If what they are posting is true. Cryptic can basically suck my <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • boromir#3940 boromir Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    I am appalled by these changes. At worst, I was expecting a 50-80% cap on fray with no buffs able to be applied. I am also in disbelief that after this info is put out, some of you act like they won't be taking things far enough. KC is that much of a big deal? For the love of all that is good and holy, KC will be the GF's last saving grace to even 'compete' in pvp. I've used it once two months ago to put down a heal cleric after fighting 1v1 for a full minute on a node. I guess he was used to never ever losing a fight because he posted on the GF thread. I explained what I did 'as a last resort' because nothing else worked. This game has turned into a "he killed me, so you have to nerf his toon of choice because my toon of choice is better and he's a stupid face dummy head." Like children, complaining it's easier than figuring out how to adapt and overcome.

Fray, anvil and the CS/steel blitz glitch. That is all that needed to happen. Or fray and main hand weapon damage decreased so you can leave everything else alone, including the anvil.

I said this before and I'll say it again......stop trying to nerf anyone not playing your toon type. It is counter productive. Harp on getting your own class fixed first. Not buffed, just fixed. Things that are broken cause these issues, because people figure things out and exploit them. If powers start doing what they are supposed to do.......fray and the bubble excluded, these problems will arise less often.

IV/protector with only AOE skills is the only option that makes sense with these changes. If you like to turtle tank and you're at 4K then good for you. This is right up your alley, built in heals and all. Being backed into a corner is not what I call room for creativity amongst different players/play styles.
    edited July 2016

I am appalled by these changes. At worst, I was expecting a 50-80% cap on fray with no buffs able to be applied. I am also in disbelief that after this info is put out, some of you act like they won't be taking things far enough. KC is that much of a big deal? For the love of all that is good and holy, KC will be the GF's last saving grace to even 'compete' in pvp. I've used it once two months ago to put down a heal cleric after fighting 1v1 for a full minute on a node. I guess he was used to never ever losing a fight because he posted on the GF thread. I explained what I did 'as a last resort' because nothing else worked. This game has turned into a "he killed me, so you have to nerf his toon of choice because my toon of choice is better and he's a stupid face dummy head." Like children, complaining it's easier than figuring out how to adapt and overcome.

Fray, anvil and the CS/steel blitz glitch. That is all that needed to happen. Or fray and main hand weapon damage decreased so you can leave everything else alone, including the anvil.

I said this before and I'll say it again......stop trying to nerf anyone not playing your toon type. It is counter productive. Harp on getting your own class fixed first. Not buffed, just fixed. Things that are broken cause these issues, because people figure things out and exploit them. If powers start doing what they are supposed to do.......fray and the bubble excluded, these problems will arise less often.

IV/protector with only AOE skills is the only option that makes sense with these changes. If you like to turtle tank and you're at 4K then good for you. This is right up your alley, built in heals and all. Being backed into a corner is not what I call room for creativity amongst different players/play styles.

You don't even need to be 4k. Differece between 3.2k and 4.2k is 16k HP(Half of guild boon) and about 8% recharge time.
  • kemi1984kemi1984 Member Posts: 849 Arc User
    We will see how it will shape off after these changes are being officially introduced.

GF interactions with a DC were way too OP, ITF had to be toned down and it was so all in all these changes do not look as dramatic as they seem. 25% damage increase is still a lot, 300% was....simply stupid.

Dungeons, and overall the game, does not give any fun rewards ever since all gear was made BOP - so now we will be having some longer runs to get the same crappy salvage gear. Indeed the game is a mere shadow of it's former self.

Still a nice place to be and play a bit I would say, nothing to RAGE about :)
    Nancy - Dragonborn, SM Guardian Fighter
    A proud member of "mythical horde of DPS GFs"

1). Is SW more dps or tank based?
    2). Yes. I am panzer!
    3). Get ACT if you want to celebrate your epeen.
    4). Horniness will not stand between me and what I believe - "MM"
  • ajlir#7970 ajlir Member Posts: 367 Arc User
    lantern22 said:

you can still hit for 3 million damage with IBS
    Will you be calling for more generalized nerfs then . . . . . ?

Recent posts said that the base damage of GWFs got nerfed.
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    The GF isn't a god in groups anymore. That's just about it. Their ability to solo content was actually probably improved.

But the nerf to lunging strike is beyond stupid. The GF needs at least one freakin power with multiple uses that has a short CD.

If they nerf KV, then we're really going to start feeling like garbage.
  • kemi1984kemi1984 Member Posts: 849 Arc User
    Ok so a bit more informative now since I've went down and actually took a minute or two to read what Fabricant wrote.

So what we have is:

- Into the Frey: Now buffs by 10/15/20/25% damage bonus and no longer scales off DR.
    - Steel Defense down to +0.5s duration per level, from 1s duration.
    - Steel Blitz now has a 25% chance to proc, up from 5%. Also 60% of your weapon damage up from 50% and its +5% per rank, down from +12%. Steel Blitz can deal critical hits and does benefit from buffs and debuffs.
    - Temporary hitpoints from ITF are currently not temporary
    - Lunging Strike may have had its cooldown increased, it is 12 seconds on preview, need to check on live.
    - Combat Superiority changed from 10% to 5%.
    - Cleave - recovers 5% stamina
    - Terrifying Impact - is a stun (prone on live)
    - Anvil of Doom - If your target has less than 50% you deal additional damage over 5s (down from instantly 2x damage)
    - Supremacy of Steel - now also increases deflection chance
    - Steel Grace - at rank4 increases run speed by 17.5%, deflect chance by 5% and critical chance by 5%
    - Line Breaker Assault - increases DR by 10% and dazes enemies
    - Enduring Warrior: An addition of "You gain 10% increased incoming healing" has been added to the class feat. +5% incoming healing to each rank.
    - Indomitable Strengthen - The target deals less 20% less damage up from 10%.
    - Ferocious Reaction - This effect can only occur every 3 minutes down from 5. Every rank is -30s down from -60s. The DR buff is now 10s up from 5s.
    - Weapon Master's Strike now requires you target something to attack.
    - Tactical Superiority - Combat Superiority grants an additional 1/2/3/4/5% more damage, however, it does still require the target to hit you first.
    - Iron Focus (Improved Reaction on Live) - Frontline Surge now has a 20/40/60/80/100% to Taunt and mark the affected Targets.
    - Powerful Strike - Line Breaker Assault now has its recharge time reduced by 0.2/0.4/0.6/0.8/1s for every target hit.
    - Villains menace duration reduced, increases by 1 second per rank down from 2.
    - Jagged blades duration down from 15 seconds to 10 seconds.
    - Griffons Wraith has max of 3 charges, damage is increased per rank not number of charges.
    - Commander's Strike cooldown increased, duration of effect decreased and requires target to be marked.
    - Supremacy of Steel is no longer expendable (or is no longer listed in tooltip as)
    - Enforced Threat damage increases per rank, previously was just stamina regain increase

Of course the biggest target with this "balancing" was ITF and overall damage output that GF can generate.

ITF had to be nerfed and it was, was it "destroyed" or "trashed" ? no, in my opinion it was put where it should be. This abomination created with the uncapped DR transferred to the damage buff was a mistake and now it's gone for good.
    25% of damage buff is still a lot, but of course when you think it was like 15 times more than it's a no no :).

Steel Blitz looks awesome on paper. I don't see anything wrong with few skills being toned down like Combat Superiority or Jagged Blades.

Steel Defence down from 5s (If I recall correctly) to 2,5s at max rank? It's still 2 seconds of immortality, so again, I don't understand the tears.

Enforced Threat damage increase is awesome, it will be even more useful in solo/dailies play.
    Tactical Superriority, I don't understand the uproar, GF's are hit a lot right? so we will still get the benefit.

Commander's Strike was actually not so good, and me I (personally) was't using it too often. Plus marking is now much "easier" meaning we can do it while moving so, again....no tears here from my side.

Of course some builds, style of play will be harmed, but that's the nature of the beast. MMO's are destined to be this kind of games where nothing is set in stone.

Do mind, that's this opinion is from pure PVE perspective. I know nothing about PVP.
    Nancy - Dragonborn, SM Guardian Fighter
    A proud member of "mythical horde of DPS GFs"

1). Is SW more dps or tank based?
    2). Yes. I am panzer!
    3). Get ACT if you want to celebrate your epeen.
    4). Horniness will not stand between me and what I believe - "MM"
    Has anyone tried interaction of steel blitz with commander's strike?
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I posted these in the main thread but will add here:
    Temp HPs from ITF do not follow the rule of dropping after combat ends on live either.
    Terrifying Impact's description on live states that it is a stun, not a prone. Change can be viewed as a bugfix to match the tooltip. (But has it been fixed to also now respect control immunity?)
    Enforced Threat's new tooltip also says they've added a threat-building mechanic for attacking affected targets.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia