test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Invitation to Casual Gamers

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

And yeah, there's a space before and after Kn0tty (which is a zero, yes)

your invite is done.
  • luigipr31luigipr31 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    Hi! I was in a Guild but it fell to inactivity.
    If you have an opening my character is Lancelot@GODNickFury OSG
    luigipr31 said:

Hi! I was in a Guild but it fell to inactivity.
    If you have an opening my character is Lancelot@GODNickFury OSG

invite sent.
  • darkjaggered#5365 darkjaggered Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Looking to talk to someone about the guild... gt is DaRK JaGGeReD
    Pls send xbox message to me when you can... questions I have are what time of the day/night are people active.. I get on a few nights a week from 10pm to 6am cst... when do you run dragonflight and how often a week... what are the req for staying in the guil.. currently a 2.5k cw and donate influence every day plus whatever else I can spare.. ty

Looking to talk to someone about the guild... gt is DaRK JaGGeReD

Pls send xbox message to me when you can... questions I have are what time of the day/night are people active.. I get on a few nights a week from 10pm to 6am cst... when do you run dragonflight and how often a week... what are the req for staying in the guil.. currently a 2.5k cw and donate influence every day plus whatever else I can spare.. ty

I'll answer here. I prefer not to voice chat or use Xbox for communication.

Peak time is currently 7PM-Midnight PDT 20- 30 player average. We have members worldwide, so there is almost always at least 7 people on in off peak hours. There is a smaller active group based in NZ that is active from 10PM-2AM PDT .
    Group Dragonflight 10PM PDT Friday 30 - 40 players. 8PM at least two random nights a week.
    No requirements, we only ask for regular influence donations and everything else is voluntary, though there is often a giveaway to promote donations for needed categories.

GH10 is under construction and we have Temple boon structure, we are currently gathering feedback and feasibility on choices for second boon and will be voting while upgrading the other structures to level 5.
  • infinitygoreinfinitygore Member Posts: 2 New User
    If there are any spots available could I grab an inv, atm I'm a lvl58 control wizard and my name would be; Shale@Infinity Gore
  • infinitygoreinfinitygore Member Posts: 2 New User
    nm

nm

I'm going to guess this means don't bother with the invite. If it meant something else, request another.
  • destroyer#6910 destroyer Member Posts: 3 New User
    Destroyer@Glow Snipezz

Destroyer@Glow Snipezz

And.....? since you are already in a guild.
  • maxshiftmaxshift Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Could i get an invite please,

Minuano@Recursive K

Thanks
    maxshift said:

Could i get an invite please,

Minuano@Recursive K

Thanks

Invite sent.
  • weeniewhackerweeniewhacker Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    [Removed]
    Post edited by weeniewhacker on
  • zcbazcba Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Would love to join, gamertag Zcba1
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    zcba said:

Would love to join, gamertag Zcba1

Hey there: We need your character name too. :)
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • rgjhgjhghdfjhghfrgjhgjhghdfjhghf Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    luscious
    gamer tag : messiah_mart
  • fatedleaderfatedleader Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hey guys I was wondering if I could join the guild I am new to the game and I'm still trying to understand and figure it out as I'm only level 37. And I'm really looking for a group that is friendly and will maybe be able to help me. I currently play on Xbox One and me by using this name Dardanos Vector@FatedLeader or just by using my gamertag which is just FatedLeader. Talk to ya all aoon hopefully.
    Hey there, guys.
    We're currently at our membership cap. If you're still interested I'll post here again when spots clear up.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.

JOIN US.

Hey there, guys.
    We're currently at our membership cap. If you're still interested I'll post here again when spots clear up.

That was fast, just did a purge on Wed. Need a week for marked inactives to respond and should have room by the 18th. I'll start a list for invites.
  • fierceeyedfoxfierceeyedfox Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    I think you guys are ready to start the next guild hall, no? Our members dumped influence into your coffer to help hit the target. :smile:
    And surplus too!
    Some of the larger guilds have been very generous in help us out, and Ruthless is top of that list..,
    So onwards to GH11/12!
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.
  • fierceeyedfoxfierceeyedfox Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    Yea I used some tradebars to help ya out. Just want to see you guys thrive with higher level boons. They help a lot. :wink:
  • savagebastard#5841 savagebastard Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey all. Looking for a relaxed guild and it sounds like yours fits my style. I understand you're currently full but would appreciate consideration when you have room. Still have a lot to learn about the game and would like to kill some baddies with new friends. Have a couple toons around level 60, a 30, and a brand new one at 7. If you have any questions feel free to msg me in game (Ravalynn@moosehasmoxie) or here. Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon!
    Great to hear from you, Savage.
    Once we've had a clean up I'll be posting a new thread here for folk who are interested, but I'll drop a finial line here once that's ready.
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.
  • snaggykrabsnaggykrab Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Hey there, all. Been playing for a while solo after my friends dropped off. Would love to be part of a casual guild that I can help out with. Currently have a lvl 70 SW and a few lower level toons (working on leveling a DC at the moment).

My ingame name for my SW is Kain and my GT is SnaggyKrab.

I look forward to hopefully gaming with you!
    Post edited by snaggykrab on
  • sumduudoosumduudoo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Is your recruiting still closed?
    sumduudoo said:

Is your recruiting still closed?

Nope, it is open. Waiting for the new thread to get started with some minor changes to our recruiting practices. Right now, it is probably best to use the find a guild search and request an invite and talk to an officer ingame.
    Sorry about that - I am trying to get that done, but real life keeps getting in the way. Should be done by end of the week, but as Zeph suggested, try contacting an officer in-game.
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.
    From this point on, this thread is considered closed, and interested folk should head to : http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1221779/casual-gamers-are-recruiting?sso=eyJuY
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Closed at OP's request.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.