test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What is wrong with my CW?!?

13»

Comments

• aroetem83aroetem83 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Still good but not awesome. Considering other sets don't suit CW that well I will stay with lostmouth.
    In terms of your issue I don't really know what to say. I'm a ss renegade 3.2 and lower stats to yours. Normally 2nd or 3rd playing anything but considering our top cw in a guild is a really top top one :) change your companion to mercenary with bonding stones + archons and that should do the trick
  • kitana25ptkitana25pt Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    aroetem83 said:

Still good but not awesome. Considering other sets don't suit CW that well I will stay with lostmouth.

In terms of your issue I don't really know what to say. I'm a ss renegade 3.2 and lower stats to yours. Normally 2nd or 3rd playing anything but considering our top cw in a guild is a really top top one :) change your companion to mercenary with bonding stones + archons and that should do the trick

thank you for the tip :)
    edited April 2016
    aroetem83 said:

How much time your steal time takes to recharde? Right now mine take 13sec and i have 5k recovery and i friend at guild is 12secs and she only have 1k recovery, lol this game drive me crazy. At board says steal time takes 11secs to recharde...

Post edited by kitana25pt on
  • aroetem83aroetem83 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Hmmm i need to check as I don't usually use steal time (only for etos/kessel/sharandar). I'll get back to you when I check that mate
  • stuckthrottlestuckthrottle Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    My Steal Time takes 14 secs to cool down when I don't have stacks of spell twisting.

My Steal Time takes 14 secs to cool down when I don't have stacks of spell twisting.

wow really? Is really weird at the spec says 11secs but then my time is always 13sec no matter what, lol i really dont understand this game sometimes... having 5k recovery or none is the same i tried with 0 recovery is 13sec then with 5k recovery still 13sec.
    Could have sworn that I read somewhere that steal time isn't affected by recovery. Going to check tho. I'll put my Dragonflight Set on and see if there is a difference.

Do you have Fight On in your heroic feats or any boons that help reduce cool downs?
    edited April 2016

Could have sworn that I read somewhere that steal time isn't affected by recovery. Going to check tho. I'll put my Dragonflight Set on and see if there is a difference.

Do you have Fight On in your heroic feats or any boons that help reduce cool downs?

Yeah I have 3/5 Fight On and boons i call recall any that helps with could downs if is from SH i dont have them yet

edited April 2016
    I currently sit at 1500 recovery with my Elemental Drowcraft and Steal Time takes 13.5 seconds. If I switch to Dragonflight where my recovery is 3900ish, Steal Time takes 12.4 seconds to cool down.

Side Note: I have 2 points into Fight On.
    Post edited by stuckthrottle on

I currently sit at 1500 recovery with my Elemental Drowcraft and Steal Time takes 13.5 seconds. If I switch to Dragonflight where my recovery is 3900ish, Steal Time takes 12.4 seconds to cool down.

Side Note: I have 2 points into Fight On.

Thank you, well i don't understand i have 5k and if i use potions and other stuff sometimes i have about 6,2k recovery and still 13sec to get down to 10sec we need to have about 20k recovery or more lol too much, thank you once again for the time you spent on this...
  • aztrial#9582 aztrial Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hello new to the forums as you can see haha,

I main a lvl 70 CW and have re specd soooo may times i am starting to get frustrated.

i have ome to the concluson that i want to stick with SS i tried MoF and was not hitting anywhere near the numbers as when i was a SS so thats that part covered.

Next is what Feat tree to go down? i keep mixing up between rengade and Thaum but i dont know what is better for me, i would rather go for a raw DPS build straight up damage is the kind of player i am.

My iem lvl is 3146
    i have 20k power unbuffed
    11k crit unbuffed
    7.5k arm pen unbuffed
    60% crit chance un buffed
    92% crit severity unbuffed
    Transcednet Vorpal
    all rank 10 runes Azure and Radient, Dark in utility.

and i seem to get out DPS by pretty much any CW i am in a dungeon with, even if there base stats are lower than mine!

i use the same rotation as many which is - COI in tab , steal time,sudden storm/disengrate , icy terrain, chilling pressence & storm spell, but i just seem to fall behind all the time.

would anyone have any ideas what i am doing wrong? please let me know thans in advance
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User

I main a lvl 70 CW and have re specd soooo may times i am starting to get frustrated.

i have ome to the concluson that i want to stick with SS i tried MoF and was not hitting anywhere near the numbers as when i was a SS so thats that part covered.

Next is what Feat tree to go down? i keep mixing up between rengade and Thaum but i dont know what is better for me, i would rather go for a raw DPS build straight up damage is the kind of player i am.

My iem lvl is 3146

11k crit unbuffed

7.5k arm pen unbuffed

Transcednet Vorpal

and i seem to get out DPS by pretty much any CW i am in a dungeon with, even if there base stats are lower than mine!

i use the same rotation as many which is - COI in tab , steal time,sudden storm/disengrate , icy terrain, chilling pressence & storm spell, but i just seem to fall behind all the time.

would anyone have any ideas what i am doing wrong? please let me know thans in advance

Thaum is moreso straight up damage than rene is. Your stats are good, and you're using a decent rotation. My guess, and I could be wrong, is that you tend to stay towards the back of the party? I've found that what's even more important than build is getting to the mobs first - if you are the 4th or 5th person to reach the mobs they are already half dead or completely dead. Because of this, your damage in dungeons might seem lower, although your raw DPS is actually fine.

But that's just my guess, I don't know for sure.
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker

My iem lvl is 3146

11k crit unbuffed

7.5k arm pen unbuffed

Transcednet Vorpal

Hi :) which companion are you using? Having a mercenary with bonding stones it will help you make more dps, since i created this post i grow up alot with my damage and one thing that help me alot was changing my companion and using some bonding stones on him, believe you will see diference if you not using one yet....
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Your action point gain (how fast your daily charges ) also will effect damage a lot
    you can add kits on you belt neck and rings to boost this..

also your combat advantage damage may need to be increased by artifact or weapon power or companion
    you can also boost your power with a +1000 potion and a water melon food buff

There are a lot of cheaper ways to boost your dps first before investing in expensive pets and bonding stones
  • fluffy6977fluffy6977 Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    Going to ask the stupid question, are you building the proper stacks (arcane/chill) before slapping targets with your big guns?
  • aztrial#9582 aztrial Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hi guys thanks for the replies.

Since i wrote down my problems i have taken idea's from you all, also switched out my Vorpal for a Dread, switching my augment companion for a Z Warlock with rank 11 bonding stones, and am now out hitting pretty much anything i come up agains apart from GWF which is expected lol

thanks again
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User

wow really? Is really weird at the spec says 11secs but then my time is always 13sec no matter what, lol i really dont understand this game sometimes... having 5k recovery or none is the same i tried with 0 recovery is 13sec then with 5k recovery still 13sec.
    search your wizard more carefully and you will find flat recharge speed on him.

search your wizard more carefully and you will find flat recharge speed on him.
    Sorry i don't undertand what you are trying to say.
  • romotheoneromotheone Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 729 Arc User

@kitana25pt You're not alone. Guy likes to talk in riddles.

@kitana25pt You're not alone. Guy likes to talk in riddles.
    :)