test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

auction house item stayed in bug

2»

Comments

• wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    that and the expired when bided bug are there since maze engine launch no ETA afaik
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    Surf!

Good to see you again.

The AH has come up in our internal discussions a few times but off the top of my head I don't remember the specific details. I'll ask and get back to you. :)
  • lonewolfmk1lonewolfmk1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 137 Arc User
    Oh it has come up?! Oh well its all right then, no matter that this is the 4th or 5th time that the AH "resets" and i had just now to manually put down and repost around 35 items. Again. You know if i wherent vip and had to pay the AH fee i would be really pissed.
  • carianne9carianne9 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    This has been going on for weeks. I know I've posted about it a bunch of times. Why there hasn't been an outcry I do not understand.

Having to re-research and re-post each week is annoying. Losing out on sales is more annoying. Glad I do not have to pay posting fees, and I feel bad for those who do.

But the worst it that search doesn't work properly if you select anything to limit the search (i.e. if you search Grandmaster ABCD you get say 25 postings, then if you search again using professions on the left, you might get just 5 postings. Similarly, if you search on elemental leather shirt you might get 22 listings, and if you click "usable by me" you might get 7 listings.

There are some items you cannot see at all because you cannot limit the search to "rare" for example, because there are too many items with the same name. For example, if I want to look at blue "mark of potency." If you use the search options to choose "rare" you only see a few posts. If you search mark of potency without any options, you won't see the blue marks because in the 400-item list Lesser Mark and Greater Mark come first, so you can't see it.

Additionally, when you sort by the buyout amount, when it used to sort based on the per-unit price, it isn't sorting correctly. Some of my posts have appeared below more expensive posts. I've been bit by this when buying - taking the top item when below there are cheaper lots, and I'm sure I've lost sales this way too.

I'm not at home or I would post pictures to support this. It is truly bothersome that this has been allowed to go on so long. I know there are many issues, but this is a brand new failure in something that was working, it isn't a new thing that never worked from the start.
  • surf13surf13 Member Posts: 560 Arc User
    All,
    Thanks for verifying this very annoying bug and pointing out the other... I've also just found one in Gateway AH on mobile :-(

Surf!

Good to see you again.

The AH has come up in our internal discussions a few times but off the top of my head I don't remember the specific details. I'll ask and get back to you. :)

Hey ambisinisterr!

Yeah I'm back. Been a while, eh?

Thanks for that I look forward to seeing what the response is.

On to more important things.... Why has text color been removed from posts! You are killing me here damnit!
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2016
    They never added it when they switched to vanilla. I have no idea why but the forums are still a work in progress.

You can type in color if you use the hotel font code.

With <brackets>
    <font color=orange>font color=color name /font</font>

EDIT: Apparently it doesn't work on mobile. Thanks surf I now know the answer to a different bug I have dealt with but couldn't reproduce while moderating. :D
  • c0lic0li Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Confirmed, AH has been resetting every maintenance for quite some time now, needed to relist all the previous items. Newly, I cannot even remove loot that I've slotted this morning before maintenance and on the top of that it's showing in AH at all. :s
  • lonewolfmk1lonewolfmk1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    And again broken and again i have to repost everything. Can we please replace the gamedevelopers again and get the original team back please? At least they where knowing what they where doing...

Ok, not completly broken, some items appear as normal in the search, others (like action point or stamina jewels) do not

They never added it when they switched to vanilla. I have no idea why but the forums are still a work in progress.

Ugh. Well maybe they could add it real soon?

You can type in color if you use the hotel font code.

With

font color=color name /font

Ah I tried a few bbcode and html tags with no luck yet. I'll give that a try!
    *slurp*

EDIT: Apparently it doesn't work on mobile. Thanks surf I now know the answer to a different bug I have dealt with but couldn't reproduce while moderating. :D

Always glad to help track down bugs!
    Your soul tastes like chicken...
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2016

text here
    text here
    text here
    text here

text here
    text here
    text here
    text here
  • carianne9carianne9 Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    So @zebular you were going to get back to us on this. It is quite distressing. In addition to disappearing auctions, using any of the search options gives you incorrect results - choosing Professions, or "usable by me" for example. This is extremely inconvenient, not being able to limit searches to, say, "rare" or "usable by me" etc. Can you see if there is any chance of these two issues being resolved soon?
    zebular said:

text here
    text here
    text here
    text here

text here
    text here
    text here
    text here

*slurp*
    You seem to have forgotten my "thing" ;-)
    Mmmm... Marzipan soul shards. Delicious!
    edited April 2016
    Sorry Surf. When I was last here I was traveling (hence using the mobile version of the site) and still hadn't had a response from the team. Then the last week at work has been brutal and I haven't logged into the forums since then.

The AH is definitely glitching. It has been doing what you described and more since Mod 9 was released. The developers have been made aware of it.

I'll ask Alex later today (Andy is still at away due to PAX East) if he can get some details from the developers on if there has been any progress in tracking down the cause(s).
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

I'll ask Alex later today (Andy is still at away due to PAX East) if he can get some details from the developers on if there has been any progress in tracking down the cause(s).

I was not hopeful for a fix today since it wasn't in the notes. :(

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • dumdragondumdragon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 24 Arc User
    Hi All,
    I have won 2 separate auctions and the items have not been mailed to me. The items are showing in the "my bids" tab with a time remaining of expired. I have submitted a ticket already but wanted to let others know so they don't have resources tied up while support looks into the situation. Anyone else having this problem? How long does support take in cases like this?
  • dumdragondumdragon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 24 Arc User
    same here. won 2 auctions and now items and AD are stuck in limbo. Have put in ticket with support, Anyone get their won auction items or AD back from support?
  • ryfezryfez Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Welp. this is happening to me too. Wasn't aware AH was bugged still.the item I put up expired (had auction bidders) with no buyout. and the recipient hasn't received the item nor have i got my diamonds.just sitting there expired. i put in a ticket anyways.

Sorry Surf. When I was last here I was traveling (hence using the mobile version of the site) and still hadn't had a response from the team. Then the last week at work has been brutal and I haven't logged into the forums since then.

Hey no worries. I hear you on the work thing (hence my own delay replying).

The AH is definitely glitching. It has been doing what you described and more since Mod 9 was released. The developers have been made aware of it.

Well that's something :-)

It'd be good to hear any news or see any acknowledgement. DO they have any kind of public facing bugtracker?
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    I had a R7 profane enchant that expired quite some time ago, maybe two weeks, and was stuck. Today someone brought it right after maintenance for a 173 AD. I'm pretty sure I did not post it at that ridiculous price.
  • nathan#8975 nathan Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    ... Items not recieved after winning an expired bid, nor was my AD sent back in its place. Priorities are one thing, but when you can buy zen to buy AD this needs to be a high priority ticket.
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    We need someone to ACT on this like pronto, I don't think you guys understand. Let me break it down for any Dev, just in case they read this. You have a world with a financial system that is broken and NO ONE is making money and EVEN if we could all of the market is closed. (Well not closed but if you want to buy something you have to buy all the over priced old stuff.)

People who have to pay AH fees are losing money, so everyone is getting screwed somehow, well everyone who uses the AH. I do not understand why this is being minimized. Yes it is only a game but -Ahem- we are super limited without the MARKET! (ah)

but --hey! dont worry, its come up a "few times" in the last 5 weeks. I'm sure someone has it noted somewhere. :S
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    Someone bought items from me, they got the items but I didnt get the AD until the next day.
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • albitr#6667 albitr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same issue here.
  • awesomeangel50awesomeangel50 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Still happening, did not recieve my items after bid expired. i was not out bid because it says im still winning nor did i recieve my diamonds back. This is interfering with are double diamonds weekend. PLEASE FIX!!!