test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maze Engine Preview Patch Notes NW.60.20160307a.3

Comments

• mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    evalira said:

No fix to the insane damage Orcus deals? My GF got hit for over 1m whilst I was running with the devs. My shield blocked 869k and I was still hit for over 200k after mitigation. I pointed this out to the dev I was running with and he said it did seem rather high and would have someone look into it. Guess not.

I shouldn't be one shotted through my shield with over 50% DR and 130k HP.

As it stands now no one is going to want a GF in their group, and everyone is going to be asking for permabubble pally's - they already do anyway, but only because it's easier, now it's impossible.

I Found a solution for this OFCOURSE DOESNT MEAN ISNT A PROBLEM. get a healer class with you and you will stay alive after some heart attack;p

The bug is still there even with the little temp HP we now get and losing it on leaving combat. So it is just a hard nerf to survivability. We definitely need compensation, we do not even have a dodge.

mighty leap;p
  • szejhuludpuchaczszejhuludpuchacz Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Another bad decision. You made monsters - BiS players (op enchantments, sets etc) and now punish all for their OPness. Being dead = no dps at all. And for those who telling about tanks. They will nerf bubble, kv and shield of faith (?) its only 50% damage reduction. Im not one who run 1st and tank all critters, why i have to be punished for t nega sm BiS monsters?

Sidenote, if empo buff will remain on dragons and kv/dp has already target cap then how melee warrior who has no dodge (frack leap, its useful only to jumpin on roofs) and get no luck with dp can survive acid or thunder dmg in SH DF? Just wanna know.
    200_s.gif
  • daisojindaisojin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    the "new" 130 item level elemental black ice gear still doesn't have updated stats?
    It has barely around 800 tenacity.. that is way too low to be of any use or even be worth making... has anyone noticed/reported this? if this is intentional please upgrade it so it can actually be used
  • fadros1864fadros1864 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2016

WTF?!?!? ARE YOU KIDDING?? @terramak Low stats for millions AD???? I did Stronghold set and I'm not happy after this picture... And more, Stronghold Kite Shield doesn't refine after "blue" or "epic" quality!!!

"MAXIMUM REFINEMENT" - WHAT IS THIS?
    Post edited by fadros1864 on
    edited March 2016

Another bad decision. You made monsters - BiS players (op enchantments, sets etc) and now punish all for their OPness. Being dead = no dps at all. And for those who telling about tanks. They will nerf bubble, kv and shield of faith (?) its only 50% damage reduction. Im not one who run 1st and tank all critters, why i have to be punished for t nega sm BiS monsters?

Sidenote, if empo buff will remain on dragons and kv/dp has already target cap then how melee warrior who has no dodge (frack leap, its useful only to jumpin on roofs) and get no luck with dp can survive acid or thunder dmg in SH DF? Just wanna know.

TEmporary hp from cleric or shields from cleric is the answer. Or the game is solo and i dont know it ?
    AND now i am thinking about it those changes i like them i want and other classes to have some adjustments to their ability to survive. LETS take as example pvp. IN most cases that cleric just stand on the node alone and noone can kill him while and the other teamates dont die to other nodes. SO with those changes that cleric will need to be with his team instead lock a node.
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User

urabask said:

The bug is still there even with the little temp HP we now get and losing it on leaving combat. So it is just a hard nerf to survivability. We definitely need compensation.

All they'd give is a respec which would make absolutely no difference.
    It is not a feat issue. This is about core survivability for all paths. My 2k ill-equipped OP already has more survivability than my 3.2k GWF.lol
    But that's literally all they'd ever give you as "compensation". You'll have to wait 6+ months to see how they think the nerf turns out just like every other class.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
    edited March 2016

TEmporary hp from cleric or shields from cleric is the answer. Or the game is solo and i dont know it ?
    AND now i am thinking about it those changes i like them i want and other classes to have some adjustments to their ability to survive. LETS take as example pvp. IN most cases that cleric just stand on the node alone and noone can kill him while and the other teamates dont die to other nodes. SO with those changes that cleric will need to be with his team instead lock a node.
    No HP stacking in next mod, temp HP on shield cant and wont replace temp HP from current mechanic. Yes, we have tanks, clerics, but we also have one hit mechanics. And sometimes this temp HP allow me to stay alive after thunder attack. Having 132% hp means nothing when simple mob in T2 will clean it. Remember new temp HP disappear as soon as one fight ends. SO if new mobs spawn even 3 seconds between GWF dont have his temp HP, but marking things to get bonus dmg. This mean GWF can get aggro, get one-shot and soul pop (if he use it). You dont have to rush to get aggro, its just simple daring shout or threating rush.

Not mention how it will impact for PvP GWFs. Temp HP drop fast, new temp HP (up to 32%, can be less, specially if healing depression hit it) getting from taking dmg or dealing dmg. Means: its highly possible GWF will be already halved when it pop. No temp HP between fights, easy meat for TRs with SE slotted. Or even CB users. Even now GWF is only real threat if he use negation combined with fey.
    200_s.gif
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    terramak said:

hustin1 said:

Drat. I'll go back and get you a location. I'll edit this once I get it.

Actually, typing in /loc doesn't give me anything, but the map is saying I'm at 1624, 1331.

Thanks, that should be enough info to track it down. /loc outputs in System Notify, so if you have that hidden you won't see anything.

@whitestarua : Thank you for the feedback!

@beckylunatic : Thank you for the extra info!
    I went and compared it to Live, and it could be a broken shader. Here is what two locations look like on Preview:

screenshot 2016 03 13 01 09 25 screenshot 2016 03 13 01 09 45

And here is what they look like on Live:

screenshot 2016 03 13 01 13 37 screenshot 2016 03 13 01 14 00

I'll do some more looking around on Preview, but it looks like the fade-to-black might be broken. I'm especially curious to see if the problem is limited to Icespire.

EDIT: I checked several other entrances in Icespire (some used and some unused) and all exhibit the solid-black instead of the fade-to-black problem. I also checked the entrances to the Scalefather's Lair and the Predator's Den in Pirates' Skyhold, the barrow entrances in Ebon Downs, and the entrance to the mine for the Minsc quest in Ebon Downs and they also exhibit the bug.

I'm trying to think of a case where I can check a fade to a color other than black.
    Post edited by hustin1 on
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    Change to Unstoppable is welcome. At least now destroyers will have to move more to survive. They are dps, not dps and tanks. I agree though that sentinels should be looked at as they should be able to tank more. And to people above saying that the gwf dies when it takes aggro, I would say that taking aggro is the tank job...
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
    edited March 2016
    This isn't good. I checked all four entrances in Hotenow, and they are all like this. It appears that depthfades aren't being applied to zone geometry. I'll continue collecting evidence to see if the problem is bound.

screenshot 2016 03 13 01 45 55

Yikes. This is the entrance at Sharandar. The images don't do it justice: the solid pink area is actually moving forward and back, obscuring the little root nub at the bottom as it oscillates.

screenshot 2016 03 13 01 54 45 screenshot 2016 03 13 01 57 16

Broken glow...

screenshot 2016 03 13 03 01 06 screenshot 2016 03 13 03 01 18

Quickling Den entrance is solid black and the entrance to Celadaine's Tower doesn't look right.

screenshot 2016 03 13 03 05 06 screenshot 2016 03 13 03 09 28

Helm's Hold. Is it me, or is the lighting totally off?

screenshot 2016 03 13 03 17 02
    edited March 2016
    The plot thickens. Look at the right portion of the crystal where it isn't red. There appears to be a plane that is applying the red coloration. If I move my mouse left and right to change the camera angle, the point at which the red plane slices through the crystal changes. It's as if the plane is moving with my camera like a billboard object, but it's also all wrong somehow.

screenshot 2016 03 13 03 26 02 screenshot 2016 03 13 03 28 40

The Twisted Fane doesn't look right either.

screenshot 2016 03 13 03 30 32

Referencing an other issue, here is a Gray Wolf Packmaster in Vellosk. This is past the final camp, not far from the entrance to Gray Wolf Den. He holds that stance whether he is standing still or moving around. When he moves around on his patrol path, it looks like he is running in slow motion. In fact, ALL of the Gray Wolf Packmasters in the area do this.

screenshot 2016 03 13 03 47 54

I'm beginning to wonder if there is a bug with respect to NPC's that have a patrol path. All of the Drow Slavekeepers **who move around** go into this weird stance when they stand still.

screenshot 2016 03 13 03 56 41
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User

Change to Unstoppable is welcome. At least now destroyers will have to move more to survive. They are dps, not dps and tanks. I agree though that sentinels should be looked at as they should be able to tank more. And to people above saying that the gwf dies when it takes aggro, I would say that taking aggro is the tank job...

r u sick? GWF is already completely broken; it's a 1 path class.
    You talked about Sentinel. Perhaps you forgot - Instigator.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
    edited March 2016
    Houston, we have an alpha-bending problem. This groundwater in the Tower District should be translucent instead of opaque. I just checked it against the water on Live. This is the case everywhere there is water in the Tower District. In fact, this appears to be a problem in every zone where there is water.

EDIT: As I investigate further, it appears that water does have a slight translucency to it, but the alpha setting over the water polygons is constant rather than a gradient (i.e. it's not varying the alpha from one vertex to another). Perhaps this is the source of all of these fade/glow/translucency bugs.

On another note, I saw that the graphics settings in the Preview client only have "Low" and "Medium" shadow settings, whereas the Live client also has a "High" setting. Intentional or bug?

screenshot 2016 03 13 04 21 33

Sewer entrance in Blacklake. Another example of broken depthfade...

screenshot 2016 03 13 04 26 22

Fiery Pit. No way can this be right...

screenshot 2016 03 13 04 41 29
  • willson#2163 willson Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    evalira said:

No fix to the insane damage Orcus deals? My GF got hit for over 1m whilst I was running with the devs. My shield blocked 869k and I was still hit for over 200k after mitigation. I pointed this out to the dev I was running with and he said it did seem rather high and would have someone look into it. Guess not.

I shouldn't be one shotted through my shield with over 50% DR and 130k HP.

As it stands now no one is going to want a GF in their group, and everyone is going to be asking for permabubble pally's - they already do anyway, but only because it's easier, now it's impossible.

Game is already way too easy.

• willson#2163 willson Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    xgrandz02 said:

You have no clue what you talkin about its a typical hater commentary , you think just because you saw a vid of a dude soloing a dungeon automatically every GWF can do this? of course not omg..

you talking about abusing?l how about "piercing dmg is still broken as HELL,
    it not only ignores DR also tenacity and kind of defense,
    and the only thing what your class is doing are spamming SE
    so whats the point of TR just to press SE and that's it.

Already overbuffed GWFs made for glasscannon destroyer picking no feat points from Sentinel and want absolute survivement and tankiness in pve beside being top dps...sure...

I have heard with my own ears GWFs complainng to tanks that mobs are turning towards them. Probably heard nothing from aggro and thinking that mark is just some kind of dmg buff.

• aidek0aidek0 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    We dont need just a class balance, we need a game balance. I am not talking about pvp, since it absolutely bores me to death. For a long time now, dailies havent been dailies anymore but are encounters and in some special party compositions can be used as quickly as at wills.
    The bubble is not the problem; the perma bubble makes it boring; but the fact that you can tank anything while having a bubble makes it insane.

If people want to implement a change to the ap generation, then I'm all for it. Double the total cap you need from 100% to 200% for all classes.
    As I stated before, I can not believe the bubble itself is the problem. I have been saying this for a while now and I'll continue with my story, which is that as soon as the paladin starts dying because 4 of its party members are taking too much dmg, that people will have to think again. People will have to heal again, have to buff the paladin, make sure to use CC, stop rushing in.

One of the things we could do to fix this, is to make sure all the dmg done by mobs is increased further. I already hear tons of people screaming:"outrage!" Well, that might be correct, since it would require to buff the GF up to a certain point he can also do, what a pally can do. The dps classes should wipe without a tank, if thats not the case, buff the dmg from the mobs.

But this might not be the simplest 'fix' even tho I do believe GF's should be able to have a little bit more dr% / def / temp HP / encounter usage for survivability so they are not just used as support. A simpler fix, might be to nerf the paladin and I concur and also have been saying this for quite some time. In my opinion the best way of fixing the bubble, the op'ness and whatever not, is to change templars wrath from 300% temp HP, back down to 15% as it was first mentioned when the OP came to be.
    The total temp HP gained would come near the temp HP gained from cleansing touch, which seems a bit more reasonable.

At this point, OP's will have so much less HP that 'when/if' their BO pops, they can die. That if people are inside the bubble and inside red spots, the OP can die.

This is ofcourse going to reveal another problem. Game balance. Maybe all the screaming about people not dying is just wrong. Why? The game does not offer anything for 3k+ players in PVE. If I'm 1000 points above the requirements, maybe I should be able to solo it? Maybe I should be able to tank the whole dungeon? Maybe this is working exactly as intended?
    Cause changing anything that I said above, will affect people with 2k ilvl as well. People who should barely meet the requirements to do the dungeons, will find themselfs in situations where the game says; "Yes you can!" - the only thing you feel when you enter the dungeon is: "Auwie, auwie, I am dying".

TLDR; I wish the game developers a lot of strenght since you need it, the constitution to keep going cause you still have plenty to do, the intelligence to find the answers to all the many questions, the wisdom to re-find your plan with the game, the dexterity to deflect stupidity and the charisma to be honest to yourself and to show us, what that is.

Already overbuffed GWFs made for glasscannon destroyer picking no feat points from Sentinel and want absolute survivement and tankiness in pve beside being top dps...sure...

I have heard with my own ears GWFs complainng to tanks that mobs are turning towards them. Probably heard nothing from aggro and thinking that mark is just some kind of dmg buff.

I picked 3 feats from sentinel, oh noes my theory is invalid
    Temp HP is for GWF like dodge for TR. AT least smt in that shape, coz even with maxed temp HP people dying from stupid huge one-shot damage. So, TR is unbalanced even more? Coz he is immune while dodging when GWF sprinting from red air attack area on SH DFs often getting hit and die even if he is not in red anymore. DR, temp HP, nothing help.

Oh, yeah, marking is not only suited to GFs. Daring shout make aggro, and its base GWFs encouter when threating rush coming from GFs path (same as steely defense from GWFs... only way to tank for GFs atm). 20% dmg bonus for GWF and 8% for party member is not shabby. GWFs role is primary striker and secondary offtank. This means even glass cannon destroyer is a bit of offtank. Sentinel is 'pure offtank' (very poor imo), instigator is mix dps and tankiness with come control. With current bubble state we wont have big trouble staying alive (unless we aren unlucky and not catch bubble protection). After nerf it will be big deal vs current boss/mobs dmg. PvP GWFs are already screwed.
    200_s.gif
  • darkstarrfoffdarkstarrfoff Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    So, I see the patch notes are nerfing the GWF into the ground. The cause seems obvious, 3.5k+ GWFs are too powerful, people that are nearly 2x the dungeon requirements are so immensely powerful that they can solo them. To that I say, no HAMSTER, that doesn't seem like a real issue to me. The problem is there is no higher content. Nothing. Even CN according to the patch notes is 2.5k (though I wouldn't say that's exactly correct). In CN as it stands I ran on my OP who is better geared on preview and has 66% DR, the monsters there hit so hard it didn't matter, the 3k+ GWF using trans negation went down using it. We were only able to complete it thanks to the parties DPS and the fact I bubbled us nearly full time.

Basically this is a content issue, these chars are OP but only because you're comparing them to requirements for a dungeon at half their item level. Besides that this massive nerf to GWF doesn't "fix" anything. It artifically limits the class, and besides that affects lower geared players more than higher geared ones.

Someone here has already mentioned that their OP is far more durable than their GWF, my GWF was 2.5k + while my OP was just 2k and could survive better, and this is in epic dungeons. My GWF tends to still get 1shot too with 100k HP and 32% DR if not bubbled or having massive temp HP. Ill take hits for 40k with temp HP and be able to keep going with 80-100k HP and have some left. I still have to be careful though, I dunno who the HAMSTER thinks GWFs can just stand in one spot and attack but it certainly isn't true for most. That doesn't happen until you get massive DR from either stacking it or negation. I have to move a lot still and this nerf will probably do nothing besides tie me to a pally more than before.

The balance is fine (in PVE anyway, I don't PVP cuz I suck and so does it, its not fun and I hate it because of it's many issues) the problem is there is no content for the chars. You gave players this power and then are now unhappy the characters are so powerful they can handle 2k content alone. Thats HAMSTER plain and simple. Make more higher level content and they wouldnt be trying to solo 2k stuff, but thats hard, it's easier to nerf the class into the ground.

The changes here means a GWF with 100k HP with full determination and the max damage bonus gets a grand total of ~32000 temp hp. That's literally a third or less of what we currently get.

Going by this logic GFs/OPs should only have a second of shield or ap gain should be nerfed and take 2x as long (which unless class specific would nerf the whole game), TR's should only be able to dodge once and then they are out of stamina, so on and so forth. These are all class mechanics for survival yet you're disproportionally nerfing GWFs into the ground.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    terramak said:

Items and Economy
    General

Dread Ring: Adamantine Gauntlets now properly give a chance to receive Superior Marks from Astral Coffers.
    Dread Ring: Star Metal Gauntlets now properly give a chance to receive Greater and Superior Marks from Astral Coffers.
    I've been sitting on this feedback for a few days, but I have to say, this patch note makes me unspeakably angry, still. I submitted a tentative bug report about the gauntlet drops rates as little as two weeks ago, although the drop rate on superior marks was (ninja) patched perhaps only a week or two after that item was added to the game. Call it October 2015. Because conventional wisdom was that players had been able to obtain them quite frequently immediately after they were added, and then that drop rate dried up. Little were we all to know that it had been completely removed from the loot table, if accidentally... for nearly SIX MONTHS. And this is supposed to be one of the ways of obtaining this item - required for higher-end progression - via legit gameplay. We have no way of knowing if something like not getting any superior marks is bad luck or completely broken, which is why I only asked if perhaps something was wrong with it so recently.

SIX. MONTHS.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    edited March 2016

It's broken both ways. Destroyers deal too much damage and are too tanky. Other paths have been forgotten.
    To some extent HR is in the same situation, with Trapper being way better than the rest, but not utterly broken as destroyer.

xgrandz02 said:

You have no clue what you talkin about its a typical hater commentary , you think just because you saw a vid of a dude soloing a dungeon automatically every GWF can do this? of course not omg..

+1

Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User

It's broken both ways. Destroyers deal too much damage and are too tanky. Other paths have been forgotten.
    To some extent HR is in the same situation, with Trapper being way better than the rest, but not utterly broken as destroyer.

xgrandz02 said:

+1

Too much hate from the fans.
    Fest Has Begun! Signed.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    I do not see any bug fixes to final boss fight in Castle Never.
    It was reported few times and some devs experienced it on themselves during play with the Devs:

Orcus deals way too much damage with finger of death, it's 300-900k dmg in single melee hit. I do not know about any buff mechanic that boss possess, but it seems a bit high. There is one more thing, Power Word: Kill it hits everyone in party for 80-100k and it's piercing damage, shift/dodge does not work.
    Death Sphere phase buggs. If party members are using powers that push/knock/move mobs both blue and red bars get stuck. The reason is that mobs entering death sphere and at the same time are pushed/moved, this cousing bug and force wipe/reset of the boss fight.

Here is log from our boss fight (it bugged few times, so there is more than one fight round :))

izwor said:

I do not see any bug fixes to final boss fight in Castle Never.
    It was reported few times and some devs experienced it on themselves during play with the Devs:

Orcus deals way too much damage with finger of death, it's 300-900k dmg in single melee hit. I do not know about any buff mechanic that boss possess, but it seems a bit high. There is one more thing, I don't remember attack name but it hits everyone in party for ~100k and it's piercing damage, shift/dodge does not work.
    Death Sphere phase buggs. If party members are using powers that push/knock/move mobs both blue and red bars get stuck. The reason is that mobs entering death sphere and at the same time are pushed/moved, this cousing bug and force wipe/reset of the boss fight.

Orcus' damage will definitely be an issue if it's left as-is. So far I've done a CN run twice with my HR: once with 2 GWFs and 2 OPs, where we beat him pretty easily, and once with a dev (4-man party, no OP, CW, or SW, but we had a GF). The second time required dev-only powers out the wazoo as no one could avoid being insta-killed on every hit.
  • eocrooseocroos Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 48 Arc User
    You know what would save a lot of bag space, stacking celestial bag of refining from invocation.
    One thing that I noticed was that my DR was only mitigating about 25% of his damage, even though my DR was 65%. Did they really give him 40% arp?
    BUG: Cordon of Arrows now doesn't have any control effects on many enemies that are not control immune (e.g. Balgura at NON-HE difficulty).
  • phoenix1021phoenix1021 Member Posts: 532 Arc User
    The GWF change is the right direction. Right now, GWFs need nobody, no healer, no defender, no other dps. You get into group content with a GWF and you feel like a little companion to them. Of course a lot of their players feel very comfortable with their indestructable killing machines atm, but sometimes you need to take power away from the player to keep content relevant. You can't go up all the time without a ceiling. Now what needs to be changed next is,
    • Give Lostmauth's Vengeance the same treatment you gave to Stormspell: Can't critically hit, and can only hit once per second.
    • Change Paladins, so they cannot gain any action points while one of their dailies is still active.
    • Fix Bonding Runestones so that you can only gain one stack of Companion's Gift per runestone.
    • Change lifesteal, so that the default lifesteal severity is 50% and 75% for warlocks, to bring it more in line with deflection.
    And only then can we talk about "harder content".
  • izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    It's not a nerf, just bug fix to be WAI. Same fix as with control bonus/resist.
    You may call it nerf, but it's bug fix.

BTW GWF is performing much better than any other class, at least in PvE. It's a fact.
    I'd like to see some changes in class balance, but I do not think GWF should be priority.

First, fix/remove broken old armour set like Malabog set for SW or High Prophet for DC. Removal of broken items, like the ring with invisibility is good idea as well.
    Then fix AP gain during daily activation. Why some classes like DC do not gain AP, while others like OP do? None should get AP while daily is still active.
    Then fix broken classes like SW, which is underperforming if you do not use Soul Puppet, which is bugged...
    Then fix certain powers/feats that makes class too good, like OP buble-daily+immortality encounter.
    Then you may start balancing classes, both PvP and PvE wise. But the only way to do it, is to make powers work different way in pvp and pve. Many feats/powers which are too good in PvP are worthless in PvE and vice versa.

I'd like to see changes that will make all paragon paths viable. Some classes like DC, TR, HR, CW, maybe GF might do well chosing two out of three paths. Others must stick to one (SW, GWF)... it should have be real tough choice. Now it's usually one way to go.
  • darkstarrfoffdarkstarrfoff Member Posts: 158 Arc User

The GWF change is the right direction. Right now, GWFs need nobody, no healer, no defender, no other dps. You get into group content with a GWF and you feel like a little companion to them. Of course a lot of their players feel very comfortable with their indestructable killing machines atm, but sometimes you need to take power away from the player to keep content relevant. You can't go up all the time without a ceiling. Now what needs to be changed next is,

• Give Lostmauth's Vengeance the same treatment you gave to Stormspell: Can't critically hit, and can only hit once per second.
    • Change Paladins, so they cannot gain any action points while one of their dailies is still active.
    • Fix Bonding Runestones so that you can only gain one stack of Companion's Gift per runestone.
    • Change lifesteal, so that the default lifesteal severity is 50% and 75% for warlocks, to bring it more in line with deflection.
    And only then can we talk about "harder content".
    Dude, what the HAMSTER are you talking about. None of that is true of a typical GWF, that's GWFs that are well over 3k. The hell you don't need a healer, tank or other DPS. I'm 2.6k and if there's no OP I tend to need a healer. If there's no other real DPS player sure I do top damage but it takes longer. You really have no clue. This is a case of people judging the class based on extremely high geared players and saying they are OP. Again of course they are for the level of content we have.
This discussion has been closed.