test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a guild for the dedicated, mature gamer? Civil Anarchy is for you!

Comments

• zfilezzfilez Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    hello well as im downloading the game im looking for a guild to help me and guide me i played games like this for example raiderz also from arcgames and WoW healer tank and damage dealer

mostly im wondering if the guild is using any sort of voice communcation?
  • rottersrotters Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    yes we use Team speak.

Tabatha@rotters // Scourge Warlock // Co Leader // Civil Anarchy

Part of the -Fabled- Alliance

We are looking for non elitist guilds to join our alliance.
  • spinal78spinal78 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I would like to join, i send you a message ingame rotters :) (i hope)
    > @rotters said:
    > yes we use Team speak.

could you pm me it? so i can get to know some of you people before i decide to apply to the guild?
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    The TS server is for guild members only... and only a few of us use it. Though you my get a nice idea of what the guild is like from that... it is open to guild members only. You can chat with any number of members in game including officers. We are everywhere. We may be a bigger guild but we have a small guild feel.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
    edited February 2016
    > @drkbodhi said:
    > The TS server is for guild members only... and only a few of us use it. Though you my get a nice idea of what the guild is like from that... it is open to guild members only. You can chat with any number of members in game including officers. We are everywhere. We may be a bigger guild but we have a small guild feel.​​

I wish i could just logg on and start a character and message you but im downloading the game atm after some bugs and <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> like that :neutral:
    and about the teamspeak thing well as my brain works a bit diffrent then others i prefer to ask things in person then to type it so its not that hard to missunderstand me :smile:
    Once you get in the game, let us know. There is voice chat in party. You will not be able to send a message in game until you hit level 10... I believe.

Add one of the listed officers to your friends list and we will get you situated... if that is your choice.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    SYNERGY Alliance
    > @drkbodhi said:
    > Once you get in the game, let us know. There is voice chat in party. You will not be able to send a message in game until you hit level 10... I believe.
    >
    > Add one of the listed officers to your friends list and we will get you situated... if that is your choice.​​

thanks for the fast answer <3 still downloading :(
    We are recruiting more players to Civil Anarchy. Anyone can apply, we would love a few tanks and healers to join but we have room for all classes.

Tab.

• steelcobraasteelcobraa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    If you are still recruiting, I'd like to join. I played the game a while back and have started up again so I'm only a lvl 12 right now. my name is Sanguinius@steelcobraa
  • xk27xk27 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    rotters said:

yes we use Team speak.

Hey Rotters, is TS a requirement, or are players who prefer to communicate via keyboard also acceptable?

Thanks!
    edited March 2016
    TS is not a requirement. The only things we use TS for is syncing for events that we run AND for a way to chat with each other in a personal manner. We are a very caring bunch of fools and we like to know people that we hang out with.

Send one of us a message or PM in game.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • sabre10sabre10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    hey there xk27. TS isn't a requirement but is an option should guildies wish to use it
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • sabre10sabre10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Sanguinius@steelcobraa and xk28 there are currently few places on the roster, but pm us in game and we'll take things from there
    Post edited by sabre10 on
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • penguinwarzpenguinwarz Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited March 2016
    I'm a new player and was wandering if you still have space in the guild?

I'm not new to MMOs by any means but I am new to Neverwinter so I'm still learning.

EDIT: forgot to mention I'm currently lower than lvl10 but will be 15+ tomorrow or the day after assuming I have enough time to play.

My gamertag/username/playername or whatever you wanna call it is Penguinfication@penguinwarz
    Post edited by penguinwarz on
  • bhurabbhurab Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    @penguinwarz, Civil Anarchy is somewhat full at the moment, but we will definitely keep an eye out for you, a space will invariably open soon ;)
  • vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    We have some places open so feel free to contact me in-game @vida44
    We are openly recruiting. please get in touch.

Tab

• sabbaticussabbaticus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I am an older gamer (58) have played mmo's since the beginning of EQ Currently play forsaken world but somewhat bored there. Just started here and frankly I am completely lost. You sound like a great fit for what I play for. I live in the eastern time zone US and work afternoon shift so I play late at night after 10pm, early mornings and week ends. I am very interested in your guild. Toon is Sarcus Sarcasticus @ Sabbaticus. He is an oathbound paladin. Hope to play with you all real soon. Thanks
    I will be in the game in a couple hours and if you are around we can chat.
    ez0sf4K.png
    SYNERGY Alliance
    @sabbaticus I have sent you an ingame mail.

Tab

• eldritchxeldritchx Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Hi! I'm a returning player and used to be in Civil Anarchy a long time ago. I still have a guild mail from Orion@rotters from April 2014 I think! Would you guys still have a spot for a CW? I started playing again about a week ago and reached 70 quite quickly because of the double XP. My in-game name is Silmarie Silverstar... I haven't figured out how to check my @handle yet!
  • sabbaticussabbaticus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I guess I am having a bit of a schedule conflict catching you all in game. Hopefully I can catch you all this weekend maybe. Work schedule recently is difficult on my gaming life :-)
    eldritchx said:

Hi! I'm a returning player and used to be in Civil Anarchy a long time ago. I still have a guild mail from Orion@rotters from April 2014 I think! Would you guys still have a spot for a CW? I started playing again about a week ago and reached 70 quite quickly because of the double XP. My in-game name is Silmarie Silverstar... I haven't figured out how to check my @handle yet!

more than welcome back.

Tab

btw Orion is my low level gwf.

• chronic1986chronic1986 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    hey, im trying to message any of you. But it wont let me.. Does this guild/community still exist?
    yes very much alive and thriving.

message me here @rotters or in-game. Tabatha@rotters however I'm on night shifts for the next few nights. I check in even when I'm working.

Tab

• vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    Hi every1,

We have cleaned up our roster a bit so we have some spots open. Feel free to contact any of the officers in game.
    @rotters @drkbodhi @bhurab @vida44 are some of the handles you can send a PM or a mail. ;)

See you all in-game. :)
    edited May 2016
    Civil Anarchy has become part of the Synergy Alliance, we will be in a Sword position and are looking for 2 Gauntlet guilds as we already have one in mind.

please speak with me @rotters, @drkbodhi, @bhurab, @vida44 or (@armstrong101 (ingame @handle))

• peregr1nusperegr1nus Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    Are you still recruiting please? Im a pve/pvp GF thats no new to the game and Im seeking a nice guild to make home within.
This discussion has been closed.