test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a guild for the dedicated, mature gamer? Civil Anarchy is for you!

Comments

• Options
    rottersrotters Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    We are still looking for more members to help us push our guild forward.

Tabatha@rotters // Scourge Warlock // Co Leader // Civil Anarchy

Part of the -Fabled- Alliance

We are looking for non elitist guilds to join our alliance.
  • Options
    kanky82kanky82 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Are you guys still open? I was part of a very small guild that is going inactive very quickly and I find myself playing alone. I have been playing MMOs for a very long time, starting with text based MUDs like MajorMUD, to the graphic games starting with EQ through end game raiding in WoW. I am mostly PvP oriented, but I also like to dip my toes in end game PvE. I've been playing NW for a 3-4 months now, and i really like the game and love the PvP here.

I am a 32 year Systems Admin/Dev, work from home 70% of the time and I have a lot play time.
    Post edited by kanky82 on
  • Options
    excellent another recruit in the family. more welcome.

• Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    Not that it matters... our medium sized guild, due to our new active members and the rest of our awesome die-hard bunch of "crazies" we have been able to upgrade our GH to 6.
    We are super excited for all of the people involved. Honestly, it makes us all have a renewed faith in the game.

We have a bunch of space available for players of any level... come and join the fun and excitement.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    kossik#6316 kossik Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello, are you guys recruiting lvl 60+ people that are still really new, casual, and sooo lost? also 30+ in age. I have sent you an email also.
  • Options
    sabre10sabre10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    Hi Thjern, we'd be glad to invite you. See you in game!
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • Options
    vandignescavandignesca Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    (Deleted)
    Post edited by vandignesca on
    Love yourself, and focus on the rest of the madness of life later.
  • Options
    aimeesellersaimeesellers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 342 Arc User
    I just wanted to let everyone know how great it is to see all the new members joining up with us. Civil Anarchy is one of the oldest standing guilds in the game... and the addition of new members from the ranks of players new to the game... as well as those that have been around for awhile... is making the guild and all its members even stronger.

I see a lot of talk about "joining requirements" out there. Things like a certain iLevel, character level, number of and rank of artifacts. You dont have to worry about any of that in CA... our only requirements are "Have Fun... and Be the Gamer you want to Game with."

Here is hoping to seeing more of you sign on with Civil Anarchy!
    A'Mie Stormshield (GF) / A'Mie Stormshard (CW)
    Play Legit or Quit
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • Options
    we are still recruiting so a small bump.

• Options
    we have a new web page for some info. http://civil-anarchy.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=494832

• Options
    subnoctesubnocte Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    It's probably time I joined a guild... (2.5k SW)
  • Options
    im in game now through me a tell.

tabatha@rotters

• Options
    cheyennemountaincheyennemountain Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I've probably put off joining a guild for long enough. Do you still have spaces?
    I main a CW
    Morgana CW
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    We still have spaces. Send a tell to any of the members listed on here... if none of us are on send us a letter and we will take it from there.​​
    Post edited by drkbodhi on
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    esadufalcsesadufalcs Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Wanted to drop in and say what a great group of folks here. I joined about 2 weeks ago and glad I did. Mature, helpful, no drama, always willing to help whatever the needs. If your looking for these qualities in a guild then look no futher.
    Thanks for the invite and keep up the good work!
  • Options
    Hi, fairly new - mature - player here. I've been looking for a guild and this guild sounds exactly like what I am looking for; it sounds like a great group of people. I have a feeling though that I'm not going to like the answer to my question ...is there any chance that you all are on xbox?
  • Options
    Not on the xbox...​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options

Hi, fairly new - mature - player here. I've been looking for a guild and this guild sounds exactly like what I am looking for; it sounds like a great group of people. I have a feeling though that I'm not going to like the answer to my question ...is there any chance that you all are on xbox?

Sorry Cattycape, we're not currently on the Xbox. Hope you find a good Guild over there
    :)
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • Options
    vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    Hi,
    you still recruiting?
  • Options
    Hi vida44, yes we are. Feel free to contact us in game
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • Options
    vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    sabre10 said:

Hi vida44, yes we are. Feel free to contact us in game

already done ;) thx
  • Options
    synitrix#6950 synitrix Member Posts: 1 New User
    Are you still recruiting?
  • Options
    Hi Synitrix, we are still recruiting. Please feel free to contact us in game for an invite :smile:
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • Options
    tebancisnerostebancisneros Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Hello guys, are you still recruiting? I'm a returning player who left the game in ice wind dale module.
    I'm looking for a guild for running dungeons and other PVE content. Not much interested in PVP.
    I have only a DC level 60, but with new additions the gear has become obsolete, checking new classes I'm really interested in developing a OP.
    Unless something else is needed in the guild.

Last time I left the game since I was unable to find people willing to share tips and strategy, most of time I didn't know the route and lost the party in dungeons during "speed runs", I really liked to play this game, but without guidance was pretty hard to find a party.

The problem is, I don't have too much time for play, I have to work until late and I only have a few hours during weekends. So I want to ask if that is ok for you guys.
  • Options
    absolutely fine. we are a social guild with ambitions but alas its a game and youd be more than welcome....sned me a message ingame. Tabatha@rotters

• Options
    subnoctesubnocte Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    I've been in the guild for a few days, it seems pretty friendly and there's always people up for doing dailies and dungeons. So far so good!

I think it needs more PvPers (seems there's only a couple of us).
  • Options
    myrrh#6814 myrrh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Seems like a great guild for a newbie like myself.
    I'm not the most experienced gamer, but I have played DDO off and on. My preferred role is healing cleric and it seems DDO has minimalized that role these days.

In the spirit of my old toon on DDO, I have rolled up a Dwarven DC and hope to be a supporting party member with heals and buffs. Seemed to be a role that came natural for me back when healers were needed in parties before DDO turned into what it is now.

Seems I have to level up a bit before I can send tells or mail but it looks like my contact handle is Myrrdin@myrrh?

I'm currently knocking around in the Halls of Justice becoming more acquainted with Myyrdin and the mechanics.

Once I figure out how to contact you guys, I'll be in touch!
  • Options
    Awesome... we love all of the new energy we are gathering to us.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options

Seems like a great guild for a newbie like myself.

I'm not the most experienced gamer, but I have played DDO off and on. My preferred role is healing cleric and it seems DDO has minimalized that role these days.

In the spirit of my old toon on DDO, I have rolled up a Dwarven DC and hope to be a supporting party member with heals and buffs. Seemed to be a role that came natural for me back when healers were needed in parties before DDO turned into what it is now.

Seems I have to level up a bit before I can send tells or mail but it looks like my contact handle is Myrrdin@myrrh?

I'm currently knocking around in the Halls of Justice becoming more acquainted with Myyrdin and the mechanics.

Once I figure out how to contact you guys, I'll be in touch!

Thanks for the interest Myrrh, we'll keep an eye open for you :)

aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • Options
    Hi Myrrdin I tried to ping you a message in game but your inbox is full, shout me next time your online.

Tabatha@rotters

This discussion has been closed.