test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a guild for the dedicated, mature gamer? Civil Anarchy is for you!

kiraskytowerkiraskytower Member Posts: 455 Arc User

Looking for a community of mature gamers to run the new stronghold content with?

Looking for a group of knowledgeable and skilled players to run dungeons with?

Looking for a casual, drama free guild?

Civil Anarchy is looking for mature and dedicated players interested in end game content, including strongholds, dungeons and Player vs Player (PvP) combat. We are an old, established guild (2 years old) yet still have an active and growing player base running Tier 1 and Tier 2 content daily, as well as running the new stronghold content. Weekly events feature Dragonflights and our Guild Trivia Questions (with give-aways). Our guild is english speaking, but our members are from around the globe.

Our Stronghold is Rank 8 and our marketplace is rank 4 and includes guild PvE and PvP gear for characters who need a gear upgrade as well as Lionsmane and Dragonflight gear and a large variety of overload enchants (including AP and Stamina drain wards).

If you are interested in Joining or want more information, feel free to contact one of the following guild members:

Winter Moon@Kira_Skytower (Guild Leader)
A’Mie Stormshard@aimeesellers (Guild Leader)
Velvet@armstrong101 (Guild Leader)
Tabatha@rotters (Guild Leader)
Atwill@drkbodhi (Officer)
Obsidian Moonlight@obsidiancran3 (Officer)

Civil Anarchy takes all classes and levels - we are looking for mature dedicated people to play the game with, not looking for numbers on a character sheet. Trolls, drama queens, gear score snobs, trigger happy vote kickers, exploiters and generally unpleasant people should strongly consider the guild in the next thread down.
PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
Winter Lily (CW) / Winter Rose (DC) / Winter Ivy (HR)
Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
Post edited by kiraskytower on

Comments

• drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    To add one thing to this thread... since I feel that this is important.

13 of us almost took down BOTH the Red and Green dragons. Our failing was allotting the correct Tanks, Heals DPS where we all needed to be. We are tenacious bunch and refuse to let the game beat us... that is why we all work so well together. After that we decided to test out all of the other dragons.

We have discovered a few things... because that is how we do it in CA.

We killed 5 dragons yesterday and for a guild that has not been able to get more than 13 members on at a time... since mid July... that says a lot. We are not BiS. As Kira stated... we are good at what we do. We have very talented TRs, CWs, GFs, OPs, SWs, HRs, DCs and GWFs... all who are more than willing to teach, guide, poke, prod, dance, juggle and use a hammer when required. Don't worry... that is not for use ON our members.

- We have an on-call 'Brute Squad' that will gladly wreck things for those in need.
    - We are lovers of the game... who love to share that love with others. Even if that sometimes means being silly...

Oh yeah... and we know how to get on top of 50% of the buildings in the SH... and on the fountain. Shhhhhh... I wont tell if you don't. I am bound and determined to get on top of the other 50%.

In fact this guild reminds me of a little group I used to run in WoW... funny thing that I was drawn in... way back in March.​​
    Post edited by drkbodhi on
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • tulipctulipc Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Do you accept newer player? I started playing Neverwinter two days ago, and I am already completely in love. If not, can you suggest a guild that may be able to show me the ropes? As of now, I'm a level 15 Weapon Fighter.
  • kiraskytowerkiraskytower Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    tulipc said:

Do you accept newer player? I started playing Neverwinter two days ago, and I am already completely in love. If not, can you suggest a guild that may be able to show me the ropes? As of now, I'm a level 15 Weapon Fighter.

We are glad to help new players (and characters) level up and ultimately gear up at 70 - we even try to keep some gear in our bank for people who are still leveling characters.
    Winter Lily (CW) / Winter Rose (DC) / Winter Ivy (HR)
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    Good group of people right here... :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • tulipctulipc Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @kolatmaster said:
    > Good group of people right here... :)

I didn't know how to find my contact thing, so I just sent you a message in game instead. :)
  • aimeesellersaimeesellers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 342 Arc User

Good group of people right here... :)

Thanks Leeroy... right back at ya :smile:
    A'Mie Stormshield (GF) / A'Mie Stormshard (CW)
    Play Legit or Quit
    edited September 2015
    So close... to 2 dragons down. We had Red and Green at 1% and 2% respectively... this will happen next week. Civil Anarchy will have it's due and dragon heads mounted in our Mead Hall.

Hell... we even took down Ekdos, considered the hardest, without a healer or tank with 8 or 9 of us. Well, TBH, the tank arrived late to the party... like one charge and the fight was over. Yes well all died many times... part of the game... but we would have his head on our wall. Though, we know close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, so we are not finished.

We have before and after dragon parties too.

tiger-8.gif for Mr. Jenkins​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • rottersrotters Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Hi all, Im Tab

An excellent guild full of like minded people...yes I'm biased but I'm also proud of what we have achieved so far. Come join us and see what we can really achieve with greater numbers.

Tabatha@rotters // Scourge Warlock // Co Leader // Civil Anarchy

Part of the -Fabled- Alliance

We are looking for non elitist guilds to join our alliance.
  • crizpynutzcrizpynutz Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Hello -

I have only been playing Neverwinter for a few months with two of my best friends. We created a small guild for ourselves and started playing and learning. Now, we feel we need to branch out, meet some new folks and experience more of the game like Epic Dungeons, Strongholds etc. that as a small group (tough to even call us a guild really) of just 3, we really can't.

About us...

All three of us are 40 years old, professionals working day jobs, with wives and kids. We live in the USA on the East Coast and typically will play somewhere between 8 PM and 2 AM EST. The three of us have been best friends for over 25 years and we've been gaming together for a long time and for MMO's played Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2 together, though both are stale for us now. In our teens and 20's we played pen and paper D&D and even started out the latest edition this past year. I am an avid reader and love the fantasy genre so I have read many of the D&D authors like Salvatore, Greenwood etc. and have always been partial to the world itself.

Our game style...

Well, we're kind of dedicated casual. We like to be able to do all the "stuff" in the game and work toward some type of meta style build, however (myself in particular) we like to tinker a bit and come up with something that works, but fits our style. Fun is the most important thing for us followed closely by the in game relationships of those we game with.

We are men, not kids and have our own kids in real life so we are typically cautious in game about joining and committing to guilds because quite simply, ain't no one got time for that...drama.

In short, we love this game, we are invested in this game and want to experience more of it, without pressure, trolls, drama, etc.

What drew me here was this...

Civil Anarchy takes all classes and levels - we are looking for mature dedicated people to play the game with, not looking for numbers on a character sheet. Trolls, drama queens, gear score snobs, trigger happy vote kickers, exploiters and generally unpleasant people should strongly consider the guild in the next thread down.

I also follow these forums and have noticed members of CA posting and you all seem very much like people we would get along with.

That's it, that's my intro and I hope to talk with you soon regarding out interest in joining your guild. Thanks for your time and hope to speak to you soon.

IGN: Irisa@crizpynutz

NOTE: I am still currently a member of our 3 man guild but obviously looking to leave when an opportunity presents itself.
    Post edited by crizpynutz on
    We feel for your plight... seriously we do. So I think we can mix you 3 in, no problem.

We have been having some serious attention from this thread. We would love to have some more LONG TIME GAMERS... in their 40's with kids. I think that at least 1/3 of us have been D&D lovers for over 30 years. We have just a few East Coast people... some Mid-West and some SW and PST folks.

It is easier if you send us an in-game /tell and we will invite you the next time you are on. I will write your @handle down and reach out to you tonight since I am in MI... after work is peak time for us.

We are giving tours of the SH...​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    SYNERGY Alliance
    Everything you stated fits us perfectly, I'm excited to get involved and thank you for the opportunity.
    Thank you for your interest... and welcome aboard. Like-minded folks should hang together and play together.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • nicknamesrlameimonicknamesrlameimo Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hello there! I'm a returning player, left the game quite awhile ago and upon my return found a number of things had changed. New classes, new level cap, all my points refunded and no idea what to do. Added to that, my old guild seems to be gone and my friends list is full of inactive players. I have a DC and TR at 60, though as I understand it they are woefully undergeared at this point. Still, I'm excited about the chance to progress to 70 and see all the new additions to the game.

I don't have time to be a full time gamer these days, working and just went back to college after 15 years absence, but I'll be on fairly regularly. I'll send you a pm when I make it online tonight, hope to see you soon!
    Awesome...

I will be messing with the preview patch so I will not be on... but Amie and Winter will be on. We have had a few new members with a similar story to your own. We have no problems helping our members get to 70 and no problem carrying them through DD runs to get gear. It is all very cyclical.... in our eyes.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    You can add me to the contact list as well. Folks may see me recruiting in various zones while doing dailies on my CW (Storm).

Obsidian Moonlight@obsidiancran3 or Obsidian Storm@obsidiancran3 :)
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
    edited September 2015
    UH OH... we just got our first 2 dragons down X3.

We also had the most members on at one time, since I joined the guild in March... 19 players. That happened right before our 2x/wk Dragonflight events. I have a picture from Katatheo, but for some reason I can post it.

AJzJUq.jpg​​
    Post edited by drkbodhi on
    ez0sf4K.png
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • aimeesellersaimeesellers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 342 Arc User
    Here is a shot from the photo op we did yesterday...

A'Mie Stormshield (GF) / A'Mie Stormshard (CW)
    Play Legit or Quit
    Nice photo... some sexy people there.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    SYNERGY Alliance
    still recruiting if anyone would like to join that fulfils the mature, chilled criteria.

Just to circle back, joining CA has been the best decision I made since installing the game. Fun people, super helpful and great players. Thank you for including me and my friends.
    When it fits it fits... we are very happy to share.

Now get back to cleaning the fountain... lol. I kid... we have mace-wielding workers to clean up for us. Though they seem to be on a very long coffee break.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    SYNERGY Alliance
    We have recently made room for quite a few more dedicated and active players. Level does not matter... we will help you where ever you find yourself.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • vandignescavandignesca Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    Hello there,

I'm a returning player who quit a while back, but plans to return to the game shortly. I don't have any characters, so I'll be creating a new one to get started. I've been reading the guild recruitment forums and have a few questions for you folks if you don't mind:

Your recruitment posts states: "Civil Anarchy is looking for mature and dedicated players interested in end game content, including strongholds, dungeons and Player vs Player (PvP) combat." I guess I would like some insight into what some of this entails?

What do you mean by "dedicated"? Do you have playtime/activity requirements? As I'll be starting from scratch, will I be pressured into doing stronghold stuff, or can I play at my own pace through the story zones first? I enjoy doing stuff as a group, but if I'm in a solo mood, and someone asks for help in my level range for example, will I be looked down upon if I just choose to pursue my own thing/activity? I want to join a guild to play the game with others, but have been in guilds in the past where activity pressure has seemed more of a burden than a delight. Maybe I just want to finish this solo dungeon, then browse the auction house before bed. Is it ok if I pass on this dungeon or that heroic etc? I also have little to no interest in pvp, is that ok? I primarily enjoy cooperative play with others, not competitive.

As I will be working on a new character, I probably won't be participating in endgame stuff right away eh? Is stronghold content open for lower levels?

One final little question:

One of the things the drew me to this game in the first place was the Foundry. I see that has had precious few updates, but I'll probably still play other's adventures because I have fun doing that. Does anyone in the guild play or create stuff from the Foundry?

Thank you for your time.
    Love yourself, and focus on the rest of the madness of life later.
    Hi Vandignesca,

You are more than welcome to join and no there is no time commitment. We will help you level and also be happy for you to run solo mode. the Stronghold stuff is mainly group work and requires decent gear. to start with that will be a struggle for you, but we will help you get there.

no interest in pvp..no problem. not everyone is.

want to log on say hi, do your professions and log off thats fine too. we would like some participation in chat and group work but we arent prissy over it.

we have a few foundry authors. not me personally but yes there will always be content to run.

what type of char are you thinking of rolling?

Tab

Thank you for the swift response :)

I appreciate and like the response you gave, so when I finish downloading this game and start, I will be sure to message your guild and see how it goes.

Class-wise: I'm leaning towards Scourge Warlock at the moment.

If I am welcome, I look forward to meeting all of you.
    Well met Vandignesca...

Dedicated to us means desiring to play the game... the way that they desire to play.

Sometimes I feel like climbing around on the Stronghold... sometimes I feel like doing everything under the world. We discovered during the first day of SH... that ALL members can earn Influence... no matter their level. My GWF did this, and most of the players leveling toons right now, spend a certain amount of time on the SH map... and then move on to the next areas.

We are one Guild that respects the need to level the character at your pace. A player might not be as skilled in a class if they leveled from 1 to 70 in a week. At least not as you skilled as you could be by earning your lumps and paying your dues in the trenches for 3 to 4 weeks. Either way you choose to play... that is how you want to play. We wont squash that... we actually embrace the differences.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    SYNERGY Alliance
    Well, finally went with a hunter-ranger. I'll send a mail to the officers listed here. Hope to see you folks in-game.
  • sabre10sabre10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    Tnx Vandignesca, we'll keep an eye out for it
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • silvetazsilvetaz Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Hello CA,

Im a dedicated old, player with decent skill but far less playtime as I would want due to work, kids, dogs, snakes, wife etc etc. I'm looking for an active guild to do PVE and maybe also PVP with later that are friendly and mature.

Im currently lvling my first character, a 68 OP protection specced, gearwise im decent at roughly 1.8k GS.
    I love playing tank and my experience with it includes 6 years of Palatanking in WoW, 4 years of paladin in DAoC, 10+ years in Ultima Online playing various characters in both OSI and private servers. On top of this ive played tank in a handfull of other games as well.

I will be online in about 3 hours and I would love to join you guys for some fun as Im aiming to hit 70 today.

Regards
    not logged on today so you might be in already if not throw me a tell. Tabatha@rotters welcome to the guild.

This discussion has been closed.