Install Arc

What is going on with Lockbox Rewards

13»

Comments

• rockstargfurockstargfu Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    @blackninja48

I hope we in same huild or theres too many lucky ppl out there lol
  • xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    400+ latest box and no mount or main artifact. It's ridiculous lol I'm about to give up my addiction..maybe
  • ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    I had 23K zen which I converted to keys when they had the 15% sale. Opened as many lockboxes as keys I had, no mounts or artifacts. Sold all the companion fortification kits, artifact pacts etc, bought more keys opened more boxes, repeated until I had only a few companion fortification kits left which I opened as it was double RP. In the end I have no idea how many lockboxes I opened but out of all them I got 1 Symbol of Water artifact.
    Guild - Excalibur
  • jtangokilojtangokilo Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Well since creating this thread I have obtained 2 Armored Axe Beaks & 2 Epic Axe Beaks. 3 within the span of 1 day. Also one right after the other (next key used). I received an Epic Axe Beak with my daily key. I opened roughly one hundred howling hatred lock boxes when I received the Legendary & Epic mount back to back. As a lot of people said in this thread...luck of the draw. I was very very lucky & will probably never have that luck again. I will keep trying though. I have the videos on my Activity feed (JTangoKilo) if there any doubters out there. I was one of them...now I believe in the RNG Gods!
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Well since creating this thread I have obtained 2 Armored Axe Beaks & 2 Epic Axe Beaks. 3 within the span of 1 day. Also one right after the other (next key used). I received an Epic Axe Beak with my daily key. I opened roughly one hundred howling hatred lock boxes when I received the Legendary & Epic mount back to back. As a lot of people said in this thread...luck of the draw. I was very very lucky & will probably never have that luck again. I will keep trying though. I have the videos on my Activity feed (JTangoKilo) if there any doubters out there. I was one of them...now I believe in the RNG Gods!

Congrats! That's freaking awesome. I still haven't gotten anything great. I'm trying really hard to get a Baby Owlbear on PC.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • s4v10rxs4v10rx Member Posts: 389 Arc User

i haven't gotten anything other than companion fortification kits, professions packs, and enchantment boxes in over 1000 lockboxes. Yes, I'm serious.

u get ur axe beak on the previous lockbox....i have the worst luck for lockbox, open 600++ on the axe beak lockbox got nada, and 500++ on the current lockboxes did not get any shiatttt...
    Guild: Asylum
    Character:
    7thS1n---Trickster Rouge LV 70(perma-Stun build)
    7ThH3AL3R-- Devoted Cleric LV 70 (Divine Oracle Haste/DPS build)
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    7ThW4rL0CK-- Scrooge Warlock
    7THW4R--Great Weapon Fighter
  • carmykahcarmykah Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Luck been decent last 2 days opened to legendary within 10 keys in 2 days
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    I finally got my name to pop with a daily key. Resurgence epic artifact pack. Everything in it can be bought at Green level with trade bars and is essentially going to be very hard to sell the epic artifact version now. None the less I screen shoted it as it will most likely not happen again. Small victories ya know.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Not true. Epic artifact pack sells quick around 450k. I've gotten around 7-8 of these and sold within 6 hours each. Mount packs sell quick but epic companion pack sells slow.

Congrats on the pull btw. I'm more impressed it was from a daily key. Out of the 30+ mounts I've pulled and countless artifacts, I've not once gotten anything good at all from a daily key. Someone in my guild the other day got the legendary pack from a daily too.
  • carmykahcarmykah Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Never got anything off a daily key... But pulled legendary off first key of 10 pack of keys yesterday...
  • finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Note: this is for opening lockboxes one after another.

1x key = 1% chance you will get something good.
    5x keys = 10% chance you will get something good.
    10x keys = 15% chance you will get something good.
    20x keys = 20% chance you will get something good
    30x keys = 30% chance you will get something good.
    40x keys = 50% chance you will get something good
    50x keys = 60% chance you will get something good
    100x keys = 110% chance you will get something good.

--Edit--

If you have VIP.
    Dont use your free key until you have 50 or more of them.
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

• wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    I have probably opened maybe 200-300 of the newest boxes with stashed AD/Zen, had an Epic Companion Pack once, but that is it so far though unfortunately.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • mrimsogoodmrimsogood Member Posts: 147 Arc User

Note: this is for opening lockboxes one after another.

1x key = 1% chance you will get something good.
    5x keys = 10% chance you will get something good.
    10x keys = 15% chance you will get something good.
    20x keys = 20% chance you will get something good
    30x keys = 30% chance you will get something good.
    40x keys = 50% chance you will get something good
    50x keys = 60% chance you will get something good
    100x keys = 110% chance you will get something good.

--Edit--

If you have VIP.
    Dont use your free key until you have 50 or more of them.

Wish I had known that a month ago
  • blackninja48blackninja48 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    This is not true. I've often open 300 - 500 lockboxes at a time and I usually do not get anything good after going through a stack. In fact I haven't gotten any legendary drops over the last 4 lockboxes and only 2 epic drops
  • fluffy6977fluffy6977 Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    There is no rhyme or reason.

On the other hand pulled a blue Black Ice Beholder today! With my daily key too lol