test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.55.20151206a.3

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Check out our patch notes for our maintenance on 12/17, which includes changes to the Winter Festival. http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9706063

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    Nice...I dont have to re-slot my Dusk set at the beginning of any grouped content now. That is huge for me. Thx.....I hope this patch does not have any problems after its live. There is quite a bit in there.
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • Options
    ladyfluviatilisladyfluviatilis Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    TR questline fix much appreciated, thank you :smile:
    Strive always to aid, to foster new hope, new ideas, and new prosperity for all humankind and its allies. Perfect thyself, and guard ever against pride, for it is a sacred duty to foster new growth, nurture growing things, and work for rebirth and renewal. Be fertile in mind and in body. Consider always the consequences of thine actions so that the least effort may bring the greatest and best reward. Wherever you go, sow seeds of plants, tend the growing things you find, and plant seeds of hope, new ideas, and plans for a rosy future in the minds of all. Whenever possible, see each dawn. - Lathander's Dogma
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    Foundry...foundry....foundry.

Yep. Nothing. Same bugs three years running.​​
  • Options
    muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    thanks so much do not gwf tab unstopple fix.
  • Options
    mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Really nice patch list.

Looking forward to winter festival

Don't see anything regarding the Stronghold support that was mentioned will be available in the winter festival .Has this been removed?
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options
    malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    Still no Vanguard's Banner fix? Sad day. :(
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User

Still no Vanguard's Banner fix? Sad day. :(

What is the issue with Vanguard's Banner? I use it every day, didn't know it was not WAI.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    This is a pretty comprehensive patch.. thanks for that.

I do share @eldarth's disappointment in regards to the Foundry, but as a Red Sox fan, I'm used to disappointment. :-)
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    emecinemecin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    would be nice if maint didn't happen twice a week between 7-9 am when my play time is 7-9am why not random times?also would be nice if there was something that told me it was coming other than forums I shouldn't have to visit to get info like that. the launcher didn't even tell me when I got on it just showed server up until I logged in got refused twice had to crash the program relogged and then it was suddenly there
  • Options
    adriaen666adriaen666 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Yay, so excited for Simril!
  • Options
    muratozkan17muratozkan17 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    The cowardice ring has no cooldown remember? Your PvP is ruined but you are still trying to fix some 30 lvl quests. Your broken pvp is now even more broken.
    I ve just wasted 2 minutes of my life reading this unimportant stuff. Nothing cachy here. Still patient tou, no rude words from me but u deserve it. :/
  • Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    lirithiel said:

What is the issue with Vanguard's Banner? I use it every day, didn't know it was not WAI.

Upgrading it to Mythic (rank 139 to rank 140) nerfs it (it gives you fewer stats). So if you ever look at someone and see their Vanguard banner is sitting at rank 139 with max rp just waiting to upgrade to mythic, it's not because they just happened to run out of AD for the reagents and wards and will soon upgrade to mythic. It's because they don't want to make their item worse.

• Options
    malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    zibadawa said:

lirithiel said:

Upgrading it to Mythic (rank 139 to rank 140) nerfs it (it gives you fewer stats). So if you ever look at someone and see their Vanguard banner is sitting at rank 139 with max rp just waiting to upgrade to mythic, it's not because they just happened to run out of AD for the reagents and wards and will soon upgrade to mythic. It's because they don't want to make their item worse.

Exactly. I unfortunately was one of those dumb blokes that didn't know that and now only have a Banner that's slightly better than the Green Version.
  • Options
    decioteixeiraptdecioteixeirapt Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I want my Scarf!!!!!! B)
    Acid
  • Options
    rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    about "Starlight Parcel", the old prizes still drop ? like weapon skins, other mounts, companions and tokens ?
  • Options
    unholydragonkingunholydragonking Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    *Sighs* Say, while you're 'addressing' that issue with the Fawn's active bonus not stacking, do you think you guys could fix the clipping of my Pseudodragon's wings that's been around since the start of Elemental Evil? I paid a lot of AD to upgrade him to Legendary :/
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User

*Sighs* Say, while you're 'addressing' that issue with the Fawn's active bonus not stacking, do you think you guys could fix the clipping of my Pseudodragon's wings that's been around since the start of Elemental Evil? I paid a lot of AD to upgrade him to Legendary :/

I don't even understand how they got messed up in the first place....
  • Options
    jrborbajrborba Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    "Powers

The class power bound to "Tab" may now be dragged and slotted in the rare case that it should ever become unslotted."

Will it solve GWF tab bug??
  • Options
    astelosastelos Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    After patch when after trying to travel to stronghold with overflow bag (items there) ... it cause map error - cannot transfer character container appeared. When next time you're trying to log in, you're unable to travel anywhere either by sparkling gate either by signpost - just can't interact.

After joining queue with such issue you will be just still on map when rest will be at for example temple of spider.

#strumslinger > @strumslinger said:
    > Check out our patch notes for our maintenance on 12/17, which includes changes to the Winter Festival.
  • Options
    vodeusvodeus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Any news on Prophecy of Doom bug that doesn't reset it's cooldown? Been around since a bugfix to it in underdark patch.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    astelos said:

After patch when after trying to travel to stronghold with overflow bag (items there) ... it cause map error - cannot transfer character container appeared. When next time you're trying to log in, you're unable to travel anywhere either by sparkling gate either by signpost - just can't interact.

After joining queue with such issue you will be just still on map when rest will be at for example temple of spider.

> Check out our patch notes for our maintenance on 12/17, which includes changes to the Winter Festival.

Wait... did you just discover the reason why people are getting stuck in map instances? This has been going on longer than just since this patch, but if it relates to items in overflow bag, no wonder it's been unresolved.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User
    astelos said:

This happened to me once too- I used Scroll to get to Moonstone Mask. It worked and I was able to travel again.
    Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.

• Options
    astelosastelos Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    > @beckylunatic said:
    > After patch when after trying to travel to stronghold with overflow bag (items there) ... it cause map error - cannot transfer character container appeared. When next time you're trying to log in, you're unable to travel anywhere either by sparkling gate either by signpost - just can't interact.
    >
    >
    >
    > After joining queue with such issue you will be just still on map when rest will be at for example temple of spider.
    >
    >
    >
    > #strumslinger > @strumslinger said:
    >
    > > Check out our patch notes for our maintenance on 12/17, which includes changes to the Winter Festival.
    >
    >
    >
    > Wait... did you just discover the reason why people are getting stuck in map instances? This has been going on longer than just since this patch, but if it relates to items in overflow bag, no wonder it's been unresolved.

I was trying and trying.

And solution is join queue. People will be at dungeon, you will be at old map, so you need to exit game, log in then click return to instance and you can move through maps. But you need to fix this overflow bag since it will happen again. I even made this thing specially with bag and it occurs once again. So. It may be problem.
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    No worse than what happened to one of my characters today. She appeared on the wrong side of one of the gates in PE after being transferred from the Stronghold map. So I had to be defeated as I could not click the Deekin Street gate from the opposite side.
  • Options
    juliofp70juliofp70 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 109 Arc User
    GF Your Personal Yeti - Strawberry Yakuza
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    <blockquote class="Quote" rel="ghoulz66"><blockquote class="Quote" rel="unholydragonking">... do you think you guys could fix the clipping of my Pseudodragon's wings that's been around since the start of Elemental Evil?</blockquote>

I don't even understand how they got messed up in the first place....
    </blockquote>

LOL. You must be new here. They've broken, fixed, broken, fixed, broken, fixed CW's Orb direction so many times I've lost count -- I'm pretty sure in the Underdark trailer I just noticed it broken ---- again. That and fighters "shields" that are upside down. How does that even get by QA? ...if there even is a QA group? person? anymore.​​
This discussion has been closed.