test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.55.20151206a.3

2»

Comments

• urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User

hahaha n1 priority xD gwfs are main class in this game? lol
    there are tonns of other things that waiting for fix from 1st day of new mod =)

So you think a MAIN core class function broken is not a priority item for a dev? If it was your class you would be demanding a fix like everyone else playing a GWF.

GWFs are in a good enough spot that even when their class feature is broken they're still the best PvE class in the game : |
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User

So you think a MAIN core class function broken is not a priority item for a dev? If it was your class you would be demanding a fix like everyone else playing a GWF.

Careful what you wish for. You know how they fix things. The balance must be preserved.
  • tantrumusmaximustantrumusmaximus Member Posts: 215 Arc User

Careful what you wish for. You know how they fix things. The balance must be preserved.
    It's not about values or toon nerfs. It's about something being broken. If we get temp hp form another player or something while having temp hp we cannot go Unstoppable until we stand in the red clear that temp HP by taking dmg, and then we can go unstoppable. It's very frustrating when you either A) Die or B) The situtaion to take dmg doesnt present itself so you have a full determination bar and cannot do what your class does.

• eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited December 2015
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    eldarth said:

They fix things??? I've got 150+ documented bugs waiting for them to fix.​​

header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • setaosetao Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    I'm rather new so I haven't encountered many bugs, is Ranger at least a viable option in end game content?
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    setao said:

I'm rather new so I haven't encountered many bugs, is Ranger at least a viable option in end game content?

Nope, its not one the most bugged classes in the game and it only came out in Mod 2. If you like Trapper, its the highest damage of the 3 HR trees, but don't expect to out-dps GWFs, CWs, SWs, TRs...
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • bankatushenkibankatushenki Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    lirithiel said:

setao said:

Nope, its not one the most bugged classes in the game and it only came out in Mod 2. If you like Trapper, its the highest damage of the 3 HR trees, but don't expect to out-dps GWFs, CWs, SWs, TRs...
    hrs got more dot-dmg while other classe burst, thats means than all already dead after gwf, when hr only starting to dmg =)
  • darknessdestory7darknessdestory7 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    lirithiel said:

setao said:

haha sorry man im a 4k hr and my dps 90% of the time out dps a sw tr cw and almost a gwf just most people build a full trapper build fyi this is wrong :P and blade fury does more dps faster then any other classes when u see 100-300k dmg every 1 sec i love to see a class does that :hushed:

• kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    a 4K HR...... with that level of investment, you better out DPS most of the time... can you post ACT results that prove you can out DPS a CW or TR that has the same quality of gear as you? I think you might be believed then. Otherwise? Probably not so much.
This discussion has been closed.