test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a guild for the dedicated, mature gamer? Civil Anarchy is for you!

Comments

• Options
    bahnfmbahnfm Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hello there. I am a new player, joined about two weeks ago and really enjoy the game. I play an oathbound paladin (protection). I am looking for an active guild who is ok with a lower leveled fella joining them. I am currently 46 and leveling fast.

I am 41 years old martial arts instructor who plays mainly during the daytime hours mon-fri and evenings fri,sat,sun. I am active in doing the daily guild quests for the very inactive guild I did join and plan on doing so anywhere I am. If you guys are still recruiting, I have heard many good things about your guild.
  • Options
    rottersrotters Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    message me ingame when you log in. Tabatha@rotters

Tabatha@rotters // Scourge Warlock // Co Leader // Civil Anarchy

Part of the -Fabled- Alliance

We are looking for non elitist guilds to join our alliance.
  • Options
    bapibasu#5690 bapibasu Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    hi , i don't no what to say , im new in this game don't no what to do i start this game 1 week. im lvl 42 still don't understand the game , kind of lost . looking for ppl to help me understand the game . i think i pick also wrong character and im thinking also for new start.
  • Options
    sabre10sabre10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    Hi Bapibasu, we'd be glad to have you in the Guild. Character level isn't an issue as we have players either leveling mains or alts alot of the time. Plenty would be happy to help with advice.
    Feel free to pm any of us in game for an invite :)
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • Options
    shroudedmist#4969 shroudedmist Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello there. I was reading this thread with interest. It sounds like the right type of guild for me. I'm currently a lvl 66 OP. If someone could contact me in game regarding joining then that would be great.
  • Options
    need an @name to contact you. or you can contact me tabatha@rotters

• Options
    vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    Just came to say that this guild is amazing. I've joined it recently. :)

At every time of the day there are active players. We do Dungeon runs and Skirmishes together and regularly taking on Dragonflight in the Stronghold. The chat is very active and informing.

Proud to be a member of this community. :)
  • Options
    kiraskytowerkiraskytower Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    Updated the main post Nov 14th as we have just started the upgrade to our rank 8 Guild Hall! Nicely done everyone!
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Winter Lily (CW) / Winter Rose (DC) / Winter Ivy (HR)
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    Not to mention we just won our first SH PvP that was based on our map. We also just took down 3 dragons, Red, Black and Green.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    hugienwnhugienwn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 54 Arc User
    Just sent an in-game mail to tabatha@rotters -- I'd be interested in joining! I'm @hugienwn :)
  • Options
    send me an ingame message @rotters, im on now and for a few more hours.

• Options
    zerackus1zerackus1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Good Morning All,

I am new to the game, but not gaming. I am 46, a casual, but easily turned into a dedicated guild mate. I have been the Guild Master and started many online guilds in games like EQ, EQ2, the original NWN (on aol). I have ran raiding guilds, casual guilds and just been a good old member of many guilds/games.

I am currently a level 49 OP @zerackus1 (Knellict). Looking for a home, not a hand out and I am very much enjoying the game so far. Look forward to speaking with you.
  • Options
    we will be on after the patch, get in contact and we will go from there. sounds like you found a home though ;)

• Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    We still have a few spots open for dedicated players of any level. We are growing so fast that we have been able to take down 3 dragons, when we have our DF Events running. The rest you will have to experience on your own.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    tantrumusmaximustantrumusmaximus Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    Do you accept some alts as well? Or just mains? Interested, I'm 47 years old and looking for a more mature group that does content. My main is OP 3.4K and play frequently with my wife. Looking to do more outside of pugging all the time. I am in EST. Also have a friend here at work that read this thread as well who is interested and has some pretty well geared toons.

We are both in a guild now but it has pretty much died off there are maybe the two of us and a couple others online at most and it's getting very boring. Been like this for months and the coffer in the SH just stays static on the same task for like a month or more....

Would just like to participate in a bigger more active community.

Thanks.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Chat to me in game when the shard is back up. 'rotters and we will take it from there definitely got room for you 3 and your alts.

Tab

• Options
    Sounds great! :)
  • Options
    zegestarzegestar Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    This sounds like a good guild for me. I am a returning player. I'll be rolling up a new character to try one of the new classes since I played last once the servers are back up. Is there any class that is in high demand right now that could help the guild? Just thought Id ask and hope I can join. =) thanks
  • Options
    Hi zegestar, give us a pm in game. We should have some room for you
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • Options
    Thank you again for the invite you seem like a very friendly group of gamers.

Sadly last patch destroyed NW for me and I cannot play it more than like 20 minutes without the client crash. I hope this gets fixed soon.

KraXis.
  • Options
    visinjivisinji Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Greetings!
    I was in-game on release and played for the first year. Real life commitments took me elsewhere. Now, I am back. As a longtime R.A. Salvatore fan, I'm loving the new content (I guess 80% of the content is new to me). I'm a long time gamer, from table-top D&D waaaay back in the day, through EQ, SWG, WoW, ESO, etc., etc. My main was a DC. I have a few other level 60's: Guardian, TR and CW. Currently, I'm trying out HR and Paladin (which I'm loving atm). My work shift alternates each week: 12 hour days where I work Mon, Tue, Wed and Sat. The next week, I work Sun, Thur and Fri. Then it flips back. So I will have ample time to help out where I can.
    I read almost all of this thread and feel that this guild is what I was usually a part of, back in the day. What is the guild needing, as far as classes? Lacking healers? Tanks? Regardless, I would like to sign the contract to be a part of this company!

Ingame name: Luthur@visinji, Invictus@visinji and Gallifrey Baenre@visinji (I'm playing these 3, atm).
  • Options
    visinji said:

Greetings!
    I was in-game on release and played for the first year. Real life commitments took me elsewhere. Now, I am back. As a longtime R.A. Salvatore fan, I'm loving the new content (I guess 80% of the content is new to me). I'm a long time gamer, from table-top D&D waaaay back in the day, through EQ, SWG, WoW, ESO, etc., etc. My main was a DC. I have a few other level 60's: Guardian, TR and CW. Currently, I'm trying out HR and Paladin (which I'm loving atm). My work shift alternates each week: 12 hour days where I work Mon, Tue, Wed and Sat. The next week, I work Sun, Thur and Fri. Then it flips back. So I will have ample time to help out where I can.
    I read almost all of this thread and feel that this guild is what I was usually a part of, back in the day. What is the guild needing, as far as classes? Lacking healers? Tanks? Regardless, I would like to sign the contract to be a part of this company!

Ingame name: Luthur@visinji, Invictus@visinji and Gallifrey Baenre@visinji (I'm playing these 3, atm).

Hi Visinji, Just give us a message in game. We'd be happy to have you join us

aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • Options

Thank you again for the invite you seem like a very friendly group of gamers.

Sadly last patch destroyed NW for me and I cannot play it more than like 20 minutes without the client crash. I hope this gets fixed soon.

KraXis.

Hey Kraxis,
    Tnx for letting us know
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • Options
    vipre0999#1073 vipre0999 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    New Character looking for a guild. My characters name is Gennal Huntinghawk. I am definitely interested. What is the process of joining up? How do you guys communicate on here?
    Hit me up.
  • Options
    send me a /w @rotters in game pls

• Options
    rotters said:

rotters said:

This says i can't send pm's until i am level 15.
  • Options
    what is your @name?

• Options
    rotters said:

what is your @name?

ok, call me stupid, how do i find that? is that my ingame character or my login? or?
  • Options
    rotters said:

what is your @name?

@vipre0999#1073
  • Options
    kiraskytowerkiraskytower Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    At the moment we are unable to take any more new recruits as we have basically filled up the available account slots. We will evaluate in a few weeks to see how many of the new members remain and remain active and may re-open recruitment at that time.
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Winter Lily (CW) / Winter Rose (DC) / Winter Ivy (HR)
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
This discussion has been closed.