Options

So Rogue Sucks Now....

124»

Comments

• Options
    fangredwaterfangredwater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    CWs are supposed to be weak vs close combat

They are NOT supposed to be going into stealth & killing you from range

With the stealth rings - they will do exactly that.

CWs are not tanks. They need to die 90% of the time in close combat. That's what CWs weakness is or for any range fighter.

This is not the first game where range fighters are weak to close combatants.

If you make a class like rogue suicidal - you will pay for it by loosing the rogue community.

If you want kids only in this game please make a separate Kindergarten Section. But leave Adult section alone.
  • Options
    peppey100peppey100 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    bronitaz said:

Just thought I'd start this thread and hear, from Rogue-Players and Rogue-Haters alike. I'm a player, and... I honestly can't carry on like this lol. Reveal is broken, stealth is broken, we are no longer a glass cannon. We are just, honestly, a piece of glass. Careful while handling, we are sharp and we may cut, but that's out of your own incompetence. Rogue has become a homeless man's urine-soaked cast-away blanket, and it cannot hide its own shame.

I really don't see how you can say they suck if you have the right build and enougt damage behind you TR are perfectly fine, I am not saying my build is perfect because there is many builds. Yes life steal has changed and TR are squishy as hell but get behind a tank or let a DC heal you are perfectly fine, I recently hit 3000 item level and have 19500 power, 6000 crit and AP, as well as other decent stats and I still top the charts in T2 dungeons and I am far from full build, just use rolls often and use the mobility that a TR has to your advantage to build up the stealth meter as often as you can and again use that to deal huge damage and if needs be help teammates. So saying they suck is far from correct I barely get 1 hit anymore since getting a decent build and good amount of HP, Defense, Deflect and some Life Steal to keep my self alive as well as having the offence stats stated above.
This discussion has been closed.