test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Eviscerate][GH20] - Recruiting LVL 70 Active & Mature players. - NO Entry Fee

arq0sarq0s Member Posts: 71 Arc User
Recruitment Update . We are now recruiting 3500IL + and 3200IL+ for support classes (GF, DC, OP) . We no longer require an entry fee. 21yrs + , Mature / Active players. You can contact me @ GT = Arq0s .

People.. Strongholds is right around the corner and will be dropping Nov 3rd. Don't wait until the last minute to find yourself a Guild that you will be happy to call home.

We know how to have fun. Whether its running Dungeons, Skirmishes, Farming Encounters, PVP or Doing Daily quests together we always have a good time. We are looking to add Active level 70's to our Guild to help Bolster our roster in preparation for Strongholds.

If you aren't in a guild or your guild is inactive come check us out. Don't wait until Strongholds drops and get lost amongst the many people that will be trying to find a new Guild that can successfully upgrade their Stronghold and defeat the Dragon Flight encounter. Most of our members are very well geared and clear our T2 dungeons multiple times a day.

If you are looking for a nice bunch of mature gamers who are drama free and just have a great time playing together don't hesitate to contact me. My GamerTag is Arq0s . If you are interested or have any questions you can message me on Xbox Live or reply on here.

Thanks,

Arqos@Arq0s
Eviscerate
Post edited by arq0s on
Tagged:

Comments

• mafiamanrobbmafiamanrobb Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I am a lvl 70 Trickster Rogue. I do have alts but this is my highest item level character at the moment with just over 2.4k. I'm looking for an active guild with mature players and the ability to run dailies and dungeons. There is only so much a TR can do on its own lol. I play regularly, almost everyday, and Im in pst zone. Let me be a valuable asset to the team.
  • arq0sarq0s Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    Hey Mafia. Send me a message on Xbox Live or post your GT and i will add you. We can group up tonight if you are online. I am also a Trickster Rogue :) . My GT is Arq0s . Looking forward to gaming with you.
  • mafiamanrobbmafiamanrobb Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hey Im sorry about the confusion. I did not receive this message until after I was already in a guild. As of now I am no longer looking for a guild but I thank you for the response and opportunity. I hope that there are no hard feelings.
  • extremerugburn#9480 extremerugburn Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    I sent you a personal message on these forums with my info, but just in case you don't notice your forum mail Ill post here as well. My GT is ExtremeRugburn. I will send an xbox live message latter tonight as well. I will then wait a week for a response from you before I go in search of another potential guild. Thank you for your consideration.
  • I am a friend of breathtaker. Would like to join guild with my GWF/2.7 iL. [Gjallarhorn@Jayy Noble]
  • black#8431 black Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    My tag is Iblack Inc I'm a 70 GWF I'm going to add you.
    Ladies and Gents the hour is upon us.. If you haven't found yourself a guild yet or your guild is inactive or very small and you want to succeed in strongholds hit me up. We are accepting level 70 adventurers who are 21yrs old and up.

We have 70 members currently and growing steadily. Our guild is well prepared for strongholds. Many of our members have been doing their campaign daily's since day 1. So we will have a lot to donate right off the bat..

We are very mature and chill. There is no drama or internal fighting in our guild. It is a big happy family right now and we want to keep it that way. We do both PvE and PvP and are very excited to storm the new strongholds zone once maintenance is up.. If you still need a guild send me a message on Xbox Live or post here.. My GamerTag is Arq0s .

Arqos@Arq0s
    Guild Leader - Eviscerate
  • texangator14texangator14 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Hello,
    i'm a lvl 69 devoted cleric and looking for a guild.
  • texangator14texangator14 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    My gamertag: Texangator
    i sent you a message on xbox live.
  • waylanderiiiwaylanderiii Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    HI arg0s, messaged you before on xbox when i was on route to lv 70. Now a 70 SW 2.2 IL. Would like to join up if I can now. GT TylerIIIX
    Sent you a message on Xbox Tyler..

For everyone else. We are well on our way to some really sweet armor and boons. In process of upgrading Guild Hall to rank 3. If you are level 70 and looking for a mature, friendly and drama free Guild that you can call home please feel free to hit me up on here or Xbox Live. GT = Arq0s

Arqos@Arq0s
    Eviscerate
  • papinjohnpapinjohn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi;

My gamertag is SpartanJP67. I am a level 70 hunter ranger. I am interested in joining your guild. I mostly play solo and I am looking to join a guild to play with other mature players. Thanks!!!
    Hey SpartanJ - I sent you a message on xbox live.

Anyone else out there looking for an awesome, friendly and mature guild? We are currently upgrading to Guild Hall Rank 5 and doing our best to get the Market Place to rank 4 as quickly as possible. We really want that new gear . If you are level 70 and over the age of 21 hit me up .. GT = Arq0s

Arqos@Arq0s
    Eviscerate
  • nnennaannennaa Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Just wanted to let people know we're still recruiting! Our guild hall is now being upgraded to rank 6 and our numbers are growing every day. There's always someone to run with, guild chat is active, and we always have a few parties going as well.

Hit up Arq0s in game for more info, or send me a message, my GT is MilkshakeMonkey
  • zak3056zak3056 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    To update Milkshake's post above, Guild Hall will finish upgrading to rank 7 on Wednesday, and we also have our first boon.
    Just to add to the above, we're at Guild Hall 9, Marketplace 4, Stable 4, and Barracks 1. We're grinding out our influence for GH10 now and should be ready to upgrade by Thursday or so. Check us out!
    We do have a bunch of people who are always willing to help people through content, and more than a few will do so regardless if you're a guildie or not. Glad you had a good experience running with one of our guys!

If you do decide to move over to us, please note the following requirements: Age 21 years minimum, 2.5k iL minimum (we're really not happy we had to do that, but we never seem to have more than 10 open spots anymore), and a working headset (no one gets to join without partying up first).

Contact Arq0s@Arq0s or Arodomo@EnragedCubone in game.
    edited February 2016
    GH11 will be complete tomorrow. On to GH12!

Updated requirements: Age 21 minimum, 2.7k iL on your main (all alts welcome regardless of level), working headset (have to party so we can all make sure that you like us and we like you), and, as much as I hate to say this, a 250k AD buy in to the coffer (or other coffer fodder like gems in kind--to be discussed on a case by case basis).

We REALLY hate the AD requirement, but we have limited gametag slots available and have been having some experiences with people using us as a stepping stone. We want to make sure you plan to stay.

Contact Arq0s@Arq0s or Arodomo@EnragedCubone in game.
  • arqos#9911 arqos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi All ...

Been a while since i been on here. Just wanted to let everyone know that we are actively recruiting and have limited spots available. Our Guild Hall is 7 days away from Rank 12 and we will start Market Place rank 6 once that is done. We also have 4k Def and 3k Arp Boons + Exp Boon + Mount Speed Bonus and Stamina Drain and PvP Slayer Boons for PvP . Our guild has worked extremely hard to get to this point so we are requesting 250k AD contribution to coffer if you join. 2700 Item level + 21yrs and up only please.

You may respond here or send me message on xbox as well. GT = Arq0s

Thanks.

Arqos
    Eviscerate
    GH12 achieved last night, along with Marketplace 6. Masterwork professions for all!

Power boon should be next on the hit parade.
  • wolfskinsamwolfskinsam Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Hello. Myself and a few buddies have been looking for a new guild. We're what remains of the Guild Leadership for our guild. We'd started one back on day one, got a few members, but everybody but ourselves, ultimately, drifted away. Now, by your requirements, which I totally get, only two of us meet the iLevel you're looking for. I'm 3.1k and my brother is 2.7k on our mains. The other two have characters around 2.5, but are making new Pally mains, so their iLevel is low for the moment, though I was hoping to build them up so they could possibly get in, as well, at some point when they're ready.

I've played with some of your guildies and admit they're pretty good. We'd love to be included in your guild, if it's in the cards. Thanks!

GT: WolfskinSam
    Post edited by wolfskinsam on
    Updated requirements:

Age 21
    2.7k IL
    500k AD buy-in
    Microphone--everyone has to party up to make sure we all like each other

GH13 in a couple of days, progress-wise, about three more structures left to upgrade to 6 before we're ready for GH14.

Boons for power, arpen, defense, xp, mount speed, stamina drain buff, and slayer buff.

Arq0s@Arq0s in game for more information.
  • muffinpuffinzmuffinpuffinz Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Update:
    Currently under construction for GH14

Boon Structures:
    Rank 6 Stable (Defense 4800/Armor Penetration 4000/Mount Speed 7%).
    Rank 6 Siege Workshop (Increases PvP Slayer Enchantment by 8% / Increases Mark of Stamina Drain by 10%)
    Rank 3 Barracks. (9% bonus XP/Power 1000) <we are currently a few hours away from upgrading to Rank 4

If you're interested to join:
    age 21+
    2.7k IL
    Mic preferred

Donation requirements:
    500k AD to the coffer when you join
    400 influence any day you are active

Most importantly we are looking for active players who are loyal and want to contribute to the benefit of the whole guild.

You can contact:
    Arqos@Arq0s
    Arodomo@EnragedCubone
    Kalysta@Muffinpuffinz
    Barracks 4 last night--more bonus XP, 2k power!
    Barracks 5 achieved over the weekend! GH14 will complete construction mid week, and GH15 should start this week if everything goes as expected.
    GH15 started construction yesterday!
  • artotheknee#0537 artotheknee Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm level 69 right now. Is there an item level requirement or can a new 70 join?
    Our iL requirement is 2.7k. We've discussed raising that when we hit GH16/MP8 but that has not been finalized yet.

Current requirements are:

Age 21
    2.7k iL
    750k AD buy-in (may go up at GH16/MP8)
    Microphone--everyone has to party up to make sure we all like each other

Current guild structures are:

Guild Hall 15
    Barracks 5 (we have resources to upgrade, but are probably waiting for May 3rd due to the cost decreases with mod9)
    Stable 7
    Siege Workshop 6
    Marketplace 6

Upgrade to GH16 will likely start next week, at which point we will start planning our next boon structure.
    Barracks 7 achieved on schedule last night. Marketplace upgraded to 7 last night, as well. Siege Workshop will be at 7 within the next day, then it's on to GH16. In addition to our Dragonflight events, with the new queue system we've started running 25-man Tiamat as well, with 20-man Siege runs also planned for the immediate future.