What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Eviscerate][GH20] - Recruiting LVL 70 Active & Mature players. - NO Entry Fee

13»

Comments

• maseta89maseta89 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Congratulations. Good job.
  • arq0sarq0s Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    To say that yesterday was an epic day for us is probably a huge understatement. The plan was to knock out the remaining Influence in chunks over the span of 2 - 3 days but i guess everyone came together and decided that was not good enough. I just wanted to thank everyone who was on and took part in our Guilds most amazing night to date. We have the best and most loyal members ever. Grats on starting GH20 all.. :smile:
  • zak3056zak3056 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    GH20 completes next Tuesday, Aug 30th, rank 10 boons to follow.
  • fierceeyedfoxfierceeyedfox Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    Congrats!
    edited August 2016
    GH20 finishing up about 10ish EDT tonight, one or two rank 10 boons should follow immediately. Minimum item level has been increased to 3.1k to celebrate. :)

Current requirements are:

Age 21+
    Microphone (cant join without partying up first... we want to make sure we all get along, nothing sucks worse than joining a guild you turn out not to be happy in).
    3.1k item level on your main
    Stronghold Starter Pack buy-in
    400 Influence every day you play (i.e. run your heroics on at least one of your characters)

For boons, we have:
    Barracks at 10 (8k power, 30% XP bonus, 15% incoming healing)
    Wizard's Workshop at 9 (28.8k HP, 42% heal potion buff, 10% PvE Ward buff)
    Stable at 10 (8k Defense, 8k ArPen, 20% Mount Speed)
    Siege Workshop at 9 (Slayer and Stamina Drain buffs)
    Explorer's Guild at 9 (2k group stat bonus, 14% control resist, 27% gold bonus)

Rank 10 Marketplace is also complete.
    Post edited by zak3056 on
    Congrats on GH20 Eviscerate :)

Barracks, Stable and Market Place are rank 10 Today.
  • psyko2332psyko2332 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Would love to join youre guild lvl 70 greater wepons fighter gs 2500 gamertag is XLOSTVALORX pm me on xboxone
    All boons and market place at rank 10. Despite being largely maxed out (other than production and support structures) we will continue to have the buy-in and daily influence requirements. The thought process on this is to finish up the production and support structures, and to be able to support the sword and gauntlet guilds built out in the future.
    One note, our daily influence requirement is currently suspended. To avoid any misunderstandings, this does remain a requirement, and we will bring it back when the GH cap gets raised, and we may ask that people run influence for our alliance members if they're making a big push.
  • gratefulsoul#1700 gratefulsoul Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I'm interested in joining. 3.3 HR is my main. I have 4 Alts. 2.6 gf, 2.4 gwf, 2.2 CW, and leveling a D.C. What are current requirements? Entry fee still a stronghold starter?
    Hi Gratefulsoul . You can hit me up on Xbox Live if you like GT = Arq0s . Currently our requirements are Age 21+ , 3100 Item Level and 1 time entry fee of StrongHold Starter Pack. Let me know if you are interested and want to chat or have any further questions. We are very friendly bunch of people , very laid back and do not like drama .
    Yeah I am interested. I am not in to drama either. Glad to see it's a guild rule. What's the situation with alt characters? I currently have 4. 3 of which are 70's and I'm leveling a DC.
  • muffinpuffinzmuffinpuffinz Member Posts: 12 Arc User

Yeah I am interested. I am not in to drama either. Glad to see it's a guild rule. What's the situation with alt characters? I currently have 4. 3 of which are 70's and I'm leveling a DC.

Hi Gratefulsoul, I'm one of the officers in Eviscerate. Alts are always welcome in the guild, level/gear does not matter for alt characters. Feel free to message me @muffinpuffinz or @arq0s on Xbox and we can get you set up!
    null
    fellas sickness has been running through the house and haven't been on much. Tonight is the anniversary so maybe we can run some tomorrow. I would like to do that before making a commitment. You guys ok with that?
  • muffinpuffinzmuffinpuffinz Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Yes absolutely, we like to hang out with new people before making a commitment too :smile: let us know when you're online
    Recruitment Update . We are now recruiting 3500IL + and 3200IL+ for support classes (GF, DC, OP) . We no longer require an entry fee. 21yrs + , Mature / Active players. You can contact me @ GT = Arq0s .