test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Eviscerate][GH20] - Recruiting LVL 70 Active & Mature players. - NO Entry Fee

Comments

• zak3056zak3056 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    GH16 is under construction, and will be complete in approximately 11 days.

Current guild structures are:

Guild Hall 15
    Barracks 7 (21% XP bonus, 5k Power, 9% incoming healing)
    Stable 7 (5.6k defense, 5k arpen, 10% mount speed bonus)
    Siege Workshop 7 (10% slayer overload buff, 25% stamina drain overload buff)
    Marketplace 7
    Wizard's Workshop 2 (6.4k HP)

Four dragons are dying 1-2 times daily, Tiamat is dying Daily, and Orcus is getting his rear kicked across Castle Never more times than I can count. Even Demogorgon is getting kicked around a few times a day.

For more information, contact arq0s@arq0s, Kalysta@MuffinPuffinz, or Sha@Shanna854 in game or on XBL.

Wizards Workshop 3 achieved, 9.6k HP and now a 6% healing potion bonus (does anyone even use those things?) :)

We're increased our coffer donation on join from 750k to 1M AD or a Stronghold Starter Pack.
    Wizard's workshop is at 5 (16k HP). We probably won't upgrade it further until after GH16 finishes, as we want to make sure we have everything ready for Marketplace 8 on Friday or Saturday when the construction completes.
    GH16 and MP8 will both complete tomorrow night. We have (temporarily?) removed AD as a coffer donation option and are currently requiring the SH Starter Pack.
    GH16 achieved on Saturday night. GH17 started and should complete around June 7th. Marketplace is at 8, Stable is also at 8,

New requirement is 2.9k iL.

Since mod9 dropped, we've been running Tiamat more or less daily. Most of our members that didn't finish in mod5 have either achieved or are close to their last ToD boon.
    edited June 2016
    Apparently, my math is bad as GH17 finished last night. Barracks 8 should start (and finish) shortly, we're just grinding the last of the Frozen Treasures to get it started. Wizard's Workshop 7 should be right behind.
    Post edited by zak3056 on
    Barracks, Stable, and Wizard's workshop are all at 8. Our current bottleneck is Tyranny treasures, and the sheer number of them it's going to take to finish off the resource structures, but we expect to be starting GH18 in a couple of weeks.
    We have one last structure to get to 8 before we can start GH18 (which should start immediately after). Our bottleneck is stone, an there is pretty much nothing you can do to meaningfully speed things up, no matter how many people you have grinding, unless you get really lucky with RNG.

Worst case, it looks like it will be Wednesday or Thursday.
  • fierceeyedfoxfierceeyedfox Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    Stone huh? Be prepared for metal next and then food and stone again. A lot of food is needed at 19 and r9 structures. :(
    Yeah, I'm REALLY regretting turning in stone, food, and metal vouchers as we leveled up rather than holding on to them (I think Indy actually posted a suggestion to do just that when LGPG hit 20) but full bags are a pain in the you-know-what, and something had to give. We're OK on food for now, and we SHOULD have the metal for GH18 at the same time we have the stone for our last rank 8 structure, but I agree 19 and 20 are gonna be grindy.

Thanks for the advice and the warning
    Anytime. I would advise guildies to hold onto resource vouchers while the SH is upgrading so your structures fill the coffer up. Just take a peek at the resource requirements for rank 9 structures and you'll see how bad it is. We built and destroyed the mines and farms out a few times at north gate to help out. Wood is the only one that never held us up.
    GH18 is in the oven, , looks like it should finish July 16!
  • destroyer#6910 destroyer Member Posts: 3 New User
    I'm a 2.5 gwf looking for a guild that has a high power boon runs DF and is friendly and will help other people in Guild
    Gt: Glow Snipezz
    Our current iL minimum is 2.9k (and we're talking about raising it to 3k). We do have a good power boon, run DF, and we're friendly and help our guildies, but we don't really bend on the iL requirement.

Hit me up in game (Gemildert Stolz@Zak3056) and I'll cheerfully run with you, but until you hit 2.9k we can't talk about membership. :(
    Once again, my math is bad and it looks like GH18 will finish tomorrow afternoon, instead of Saturday as I noted above. GH19 will start immediately as all resources are on hand, and at least one boon structure will go to 9 immediately as well.
  • kamikorikokamikoriko Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Im interested in this guild i have 5 lonely toons that need a home. GF is 2.3k, HR 2.3k, GWF 2.1, and my SW is 2.1K and OP 2.8k
  • kamikorikokamikoriko Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Gt is jazzyluvsphil
    Kami,

Our current IL minimum is 2.9k, and we're being firm on that right now. Hit me up in game @Zak3056 and I'll cheerfully run with you and help you fill in whatever's missing, but until you have a main at 2.9, we're stuck.

Thanks for the interest!
  • krakerjak82#0545 krakerjak82 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    What are current requirements?
    Current requirements are:

Age 21+
    Microphone (cant join without partying up first... we want to make sure we all get along, nothing sucks worse than joining a guild you turn out not to be happy in).
    2.9k item level on your main
    Stronghold Starter Pack buy-in
    400 Influence every day you play (i.e. run your heroics on at least one of your characters)

GH19 should finish on Thursday, and we're figuring it will be a couple of weeks before we're ready to start GH20.

For boons, we have:
    Barracks at 9 (7k power, 27% XP bonus, 13% incoming healing)
    Wizard's Workshop at 8 (25.6k HP, 36% heal potion buff, 8% PvE Ward buff)
    Stable at 8 (6.4k Defense, 6k ArPen, 14% Mount Speed)
    Siege Workshop at 8 (Slayer and Stamina Drain buffs)

Next (and last) boon is under discussion. Candidates are Explorer's and Temple.
    Wizard's Workshop hit 9 last night (28.8k HP now).
    GH19 is done, Stable will be upgraded to 9 in the next couple of days (we need food... again).
    edited August 2016
    Time for dragons! :p

Rank 10 structures take 18 hours to build before the alliance time reduction.
    Yep, lots of dragons. We had one run go bad last night where DPS got too excited and burned down a dragon a little too fast (it looked like it died from about 2% just from DOTs) so we only got two... the other two runs we did got the expected result, though. :)
    edited August 2016
    Stable is at 9, and our final boon structure, the Explorer's Guild is built and on its way up. It's currently (or was as of last night) at rank 4. Once it and the Warehouse Marketplace (currently 8) are upgraded, we'll be ready to start GH20.

Post edited by zak3056 on
  • arq0sarq0s Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    Zak you silly. Warehouse has been at 9 for a while. Just need Market Place at 9 which is going to be upgraded today and then just Explorers Guild and then GH20 . =P
    I realized that after I posted it but you chimed in before i could change it. Shame on you. :tongue:

Marketplace 9 achieved last night. Explorers Guild is being ranked up, and then we're on to GH20!
    Explorers Guild is at 7 and climbing, just waiting on metal, which we should have today, to get it to 8. We expect it to be to 9 by tomorrow, and hope to start GH20 this weekend.

Thanks to our new friends in the alliance, dragons are getting 40-manned throughout the day. Resurgence, especially, are beasts (the legends say that their members do not need sleep, and even the stronghold wizard fears them).
    Explorer's Guild is at 9, all materials for GH20 on hand except influence, which we're pushing for now. A day or to go, tops.
    When I said "a day or two tops" I wasn't online and didn't realize we had over 400k influence to go as of this morning. I figured I'd have to update this post and say something like "probably by the end of the week." Apparently I don't give my Guildies enough credit, because we finished influence 15 minutes ago. Eviscerate is building GH20.

Thanks to all of our members, past and present, who made this happen... You guys are awesome!