What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

50% ZEN Store Sale --- GONE!

13»

Comments

• Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    It should be 50% off everything. As an I'm sorry to the community for every screw up, every bad decision. So many people have either left or are very frustrated with the game over the past few months.
  • Options
    bigredbrentbigredbrent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 155 Arc User
    ghoulz66 said:

It should be 50% off everything. As an I'm sorry to the community for every screw up, every bad decision. So many people have either left or are very frustrated with the game over the past few months.

I do agree with this.
  • Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    r000kie said:
    They said it would be a good idea to be in game on the 25 as per the original date in the calendar. The explorer packs are available as soon as Underdark launches.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    soulreaper2189soulreaper2189 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 19 Arc User
    if they even bring back the sale for 49% off on all items, i wont buy it. they better live up to their system for once atleast.
  • Options
    phargynphargyn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 33 Arc User
    OK Dev's,.. it was there,.. and now it's not. Is it going to happen?... please?
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,296 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    They are in catch-22. If they say yes, nobody will buy in Zen store until then. If they say no, there will be a riot. Hence, they say nothing which actually can mean something.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    They should spank the guy/girl who posted it in the calendar, then themselves for not noticing it's there for 3 weeks straight and then do some promotion of the sale (damage control) and win positive and not negative customer reactions.

And to stimulate the ZEN Store in the mean time - make some promotion in the zen Store till then (like buy for 10000 Zen get fashion item/ Ruby / Fishing Rod or something).

Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    They already said they're doing something that week.

On preview they have the sales on cyber monday and black friday. They probably never intended to have the sales on the calendar because it would kill zen sales up to then.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    Except if CC to Zen brakes when sale is online as i expect unusual trafic if that happens
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,296 Arc User

Except if CC to Zen brakes when sale is online as i expect unusual trafic if that happens

if that is the case, Cryptic kills their own money maker. I think they will have massive interest to fix that ASAP above all other issues.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    Offtopic : yes it would be sane for any developer just to follow invisible as a gamemaster for a few hours some random active player(example choose random 3k+ gwf from any guild bragging they have guildhall level 15+ in the strongholds post) on his dragonrun,gorgon fight and so on they would get so much more info about issues,exploits,game imbalance and so on... But that won't happen.

On topic: Amazon for example has also a cybermonday promotion going on and i don't think they will simply delete it and say : well <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> it would be wise to be online monday

• Options
    Now my turn to ask, is the key 'sale' the replacement of the -50% even ?
    Yes/No/Cancel?

This discussion has been closed.