test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Underdark Preview Patch Notes NW.55.20151105a.0

panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
New Features Ready for Preview
  • Demogorgon normal mode is ready to queue for every hour on the half hour. It can be queued while in Mantol-Derith.
  • Demogorgon Epic mode is ready to queue for at anytime after it has been unlocked in the Underdark campaign.
  • Tradebar Store rework is ready for Preview!

Classes and Balance
  • Boons: Icewind Dale: Avalanche: Stacks of Avalanche can now only be gained once a second.
  • General: Resolved an issue where potions could be consumed and put on cooldown but not heal when using tactical shift movements such as dodge or teleport.
  • Guardian Figher: Knight's Valor: No longer causes a damage loop when used in conjunction with a Paladin's Divine Protector.
  • Oathbound Paladin: Oath of Protection: Divine Protector: No longer causes a damage loop when used in conjunction with a Guardian Fighter's Knight's Valor.
Content and Environment
  • Cragmire Crypts: Kallos Tam and the Adventuring party will no longer leave their respective rooms.
  • Dread Ring: The Thayans have decided to slow down the number of zombies thrown at the main camp, preferring to save them for powerful adventurers instead of the Neverwinter guard.
  • Prophecy of Madness and Throne of the Dwarven King: These Skirmishes have received a scoring and polish pass.
  • Prophecy of Madness: Thoon Hulk charge farther so can reach pesky adventurerses.
Items and Economy
  • Champion's Armored Bulette: This mount is now Legendary quality.
  • Legendary Items may now correctly be used to refine in all cases.
  • Resolved an issue wherein the Silver-Scaled Cleric Disciple was no longer available for purchase from the Dragon Scale Merchant in Protector's Enclave.
  • Underdark rings +3 or greater are now all bind to account on pickup.
  • Stronghold Artifact Weapons: The cost of Stronghold Artifact Weapons has been adjusted, there are now three alternate pricings.
  • Stronghold Artifact Weapons: Before: 15,000 Guild Marks, 25 Fangs of the Dragonflight, 25 Fallen Banners, 1 Stronghold Class Armament
  • Stronghold Artifact Weapons PvE: 15,000 Guild Marks, 25 Fangs of the Dragonflight, 1 Stronghold Class Armament
  • Stronghold Artifact Weapons: PvP: 15,000 Guild Marks, 25 Fallen Banners, 1 Stronghold Class Armament
  • Stronghold Artifact Weapons: Mixed: 15,000 Guild Marks, 10 Fangs of the Dragonflight, 10 Fallen Banners, 1 Stronghold Class Armament

Performance and Stability
  • Resolved a crash that could occur with FX and animation system timing.
User Interface
  • Debuffs now show before buffs on the party list.
  • Guild Bank: The "Withdraw" option in the context menu now is disabled with a tooltip if you cannot withdraw the item. If it's enabled, it now brings up the Count Slider window if you've selected a stack of items.
  • Resolved an issue where Profession items in the Overflow Bag could not be transferred into the normal profession bags.
  • When inspecting Strongboxes or lockboxes, the "Open Another" button will show a Zen Minimarket if you don't have a key.

Comments

• Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    You were expecting Terramak, but it was ME, Panderus!

This is being updated to Preview now.
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    Or a Terramak in a Panda suit...how can we really be sure?
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    pretty solid update. The OP loop fixes are much appreciated. I do have a feeling you are never going to fix Hero's Feast though

also big thanks for avalanche fix!!
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • Options
    anim3kanim3k Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
    Panderus sir, 2 Question:
    Quest :Weapon of guild is on serwer?
    Second question, i want to ask long time a go but i do this now: So, When u fix Double and Triple kills in pvp Campagin -GG part?
  • Options
    gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    Avalanche fixed, finally, only took 6 months or so. Maybe Elven Battle next?

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• Options
    martianmnhuntermartianmnhunter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 236 Arc User
    Boons: Icewind Dale: Avalanche: Stacks of Avalanche can now only be gained once a second.
    Is this real life right now? It only took 6 months to fix!
  • Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    thanks for knight valor and divine protector fix. thanks for avalanche too.
  • Options
    rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    Come on people, where are the dungeons?! There's no way we've been waiting for dungeons for 3 mods now especially when you said Underdark is going to be dungeon heavy. There were hints about Dread Vault coming back, where is it? What about the zillion other dungeons you took away? A lot of people won't be able to survive through 3 - 4 more months with the current amount of content even with the new campaign. Come on.
  • Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    They already said there aren't any dungeons coming back in mod 8 : |
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    chartos#6469 chartos Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    Will there be a fix for CW spell twisting bug where spell twisting does not work on Ray of enfeeblement, shard of endless avalanche, icy rays of when spell is on tab.
    Will there be a change in transmutation cost, 50k per item is expensive in current economy, and wondrous bazaar needs some fixing too, some things in it are still too expencive. Will there be an NPC that sells old equipment purely for transmutes? Old gear looked so much better and had more quality to it and it would be a nice money sink, its collecting dust in game files anyways.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    panderus said:

You were expecting Terramak, but it was ME, Panderus!

This is being updated to Preview now.

Well, kinda glad it was you. I don't know Terramak well enough yet. :) Nice patch notes! Patching soon!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    Any word about fixing Unstoppable? It's really annoying.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    Thanks for the nice update Panderus!

Even if you may be the incognito Terramak. ;)

That being said...

People, please give it a rest already. Do us all a favor and when new Patch Notes come up, don't derail the conversation with, "What about this... What about that... Blah Blah Blah."

Focus on what's being mentioned in the Patch a notes themselves. There are PLENTY of threads where the topics of your concerns are directly addressed.

I'm not saying you don't have a right to express your opinion, and in fact there are a LOT of other things they should be addressed by the Devs directly. However, these threads should focus on what is addressed in these particular Patch Notes.

Thanks for the common courtesy, it's greatly appreciated! :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Yes, what is weird, I only have the unstoppable problem on one of my GWF, the one that used to be sentinel. But it had an issue with unstoppable not granted the temp hit points at all, even though I had it feated, so I changed him to destroyer and now it works fine, other than not activating sometimes.

But yes, a good group of fixes, for certain. Makes me wonder if next week's preview update is going to be very small or not, as this seems to put everything else in, except for the part that was said would not be on preview at all.
  • Options
    eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    Has it been discussed where exactly we obtain a "Stronghold Class Armament"?
  • Options
    dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
    its down
  • Options
    Cool ,serwer off.
  • Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
  • Options
    rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    urabask said:

They already said there aren't any dungeons coming back in mod 8 : |

derp. when and where?
  • Options
    dirtynikkodirtynikko Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Please fix the symbol of air artifact recast timer.

index-1.jpgkazoku_zpsfab9ce7f.jpg
  • Options
    torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    panderus said:

Champion's Armored Bulette: This mount is now Legendary quality.
    but not the foundry silverback bear? booo. hiss. ;D ;D

NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    I do hope for one thing in the mod, that we are able to purchase the mainhand and offhand from any class on any character. We all know that there are certain classes and builds that are wanted and not wanted in group content, so this would make it easier to get them.
  • Options
    hawkfrhawkfr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 38 Arc User
    Am I the only having this "Error 36: A file was locked that couldn't be open for writing, Restart in ... sec" ?
  • Options
    lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    lol you shrunk the champion's armored bulette
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • Options
    zeusomzeusom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 810 Arc User
    Thank you thank you for Avalanche fix!
    - from every pvp SW fury ever (all four of them)
    Sopi (aka Haxbox) SW [Synergy]
    Sopi SW Youtube channel pvp brickabrack

• Options
    Bug number one : "Motes of Air//earth//fire//water do not drop from HE any location.
This discussion has been closed.