What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Underdark Preview Patch Notes NW.55.20151105a.0

13»

Comments

• Options
    doublea2012doublea2012 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    good lord, if its not 1 thing its another, get rid of this additional mess your adding in to get the guild weapons, why should we be forced to deal with proffesions just to get 1 of these weapons we have clearly worked our asses off for, and now you want to add more requirements, this is sad, just lame and completely unwarranted, this is to the point where you need to stop adding HAMSTER and fix all the other stuff that is still broken like the lag poor GWFs get or their broken unstoppable after using crescendo or several other issues that you haven't even began to correct, now stop HAMSTER around and stop adding extra requirements for guild weapons, you already screwed us over 1 time by moving the guild weapons out to rank 16SH and now your reducing that and adding extra requirments and this is bullSheet
  • Options
    doublea2012doublea2012 Member Posts: 68 Arc User

panderus said:

Stronghold Artifact Weapons: The cost of Stronghold Artifact Weapons has been adjusted, there are now three alternate pricings.
    Stronghold Artifact Weapons: Before: 15,000 Guild Marks, 25 Fangs of the Dragonflight, 25 Fallen Banners, 1 Stronghold Class Armament
    Stronghold Artifact Weapons PvE: 15,000 Guild Marks, 25 Fangs of the Dragonflight, 1 Stronghold Class Armament
    Stronghold Artifact Weapons: PvP: 15,000 Guild Marks, 25 Fallen Banners, 1 Stronghold Class Armament
    Stronghold Artifact Weapons: Mixed: 15,000 Guild Marks, 10 Fangs of the Dragonflight, 10 Fallen Banners, 1 Stronghold Class Armament
    Where do you get "1 Stronghold Class Armament" from?
    from a rank 25 profession which is completely lame on all levels
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    I copied my character w/ the tarmalune bars over to the test server - there's some sort of "spore" mount in the store there - it is very weird, to say the least - your character sits on a little seat suspended beneath 2 gasbag-looking things with faces on them...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    bioshrike said:

I copied my character w/ the tarmalune bars over to the test server - there's some sort of "spore" mount in the store there - it is very weird, to say the least - your character sits on a little seat suspended beneath 2 gasbag-looking things with faces on them...

Gas Spore is mount from LB which will be introduced in mod8, called Demons of underdark. Ugly af (imo) but active is good (if it also work with guard, coz tooltip dont state so). Personaly w8ing for Veserab. ^^

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

• Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User

bioshrike said:

Gas Spore is mount from LB which will be introduced in mod8, called Demons of underdark. Ugly af (imo) but active is good (if it also work with guard, coz tooltip dont state so). Personaly w8ing for Veserab. ^^

(Sin)cerely
    Kain
    Oh I didn't notice the active bonus... I'll have to look again. Still, it'd have to be amazing for me to use that... thing as my main mount...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    blinxonblinxon Member Posts: 567 Arc User

He can always just run with a group, DUNGEONS (needs a party) and Dragons.

erm...this vid from eLoL isnt a good example for grp play in NW.
  • Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    Cool, I notice'd that you change'd some of the Mastercraft materials to Leatherworking.

Course, I waaassss looking forward to hearing all the screams from the Rogues and Rangers. :*
  • Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User

You truly fixed Cragmire without nerfing it? T2 are too much hard and since there are few dungeons it's a big problem.

Eh. EToS is easy if your team is ~2.5k and you have a healer and a tank. The real problem is getting a healer and a tank that know what they're doing. Lots of pug runs ruined by healers that get absorbed in attacking things instead of healing their teammates.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
This discussion has been closed.