test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Underdark Preview Patch Notes NW.55.20151105a.0

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Demogorgon is a no-go. :( Says I don't meet the requirements to enter. My item level is well above 2k. I'm level 70. It's broken. :(
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • rannonhurannonhu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 41 Arc User
    "Underdark rings +3 or greater are now all bind to account on pickup."
    Why? What's the point of this? This would be an only a tiny way to make some ad with a new mod.. Almost everything is bop, nothing to sell..
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    Great patchnotes, if it keeps up at this rate, in mod 8 you can start worrying about classes and balance again :p
  • cromejohnsencromejohnsen Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 207 Arc User
    Panderus, i have the Epic demogorgon unlocked in the campaign task, but cannot queue for it in the dungeon queue window.
    Do i have to to normal demogorgon at every half hour first?
  • timor211timor211 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    Nothing new about crafting rework ?
  • cromejohnsencromejohnsen Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 207 Arc User
    Also when attempting to join the normal demogorgon alongside Drizzt, it says you do not meet the requirements to join, even if i have a lvl 70 character at 3k gs.
  • sellolk771sellolk771 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    Finally Avalanche fix, that was really needed for SWs. Good one.

And Bulette...

Scarecrow
  • eocrooseocroos Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 48 Arc User
    Do the new ring bonuses stack x2 or should we be using different ones?
  • hawkfrhawkfr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 38 Arc User
    You cannot wear 2 of the same kind
  • mirlegrismirlegris Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    A thing like a Non-disclosure agreement has pop-up in my screen after the preview update. It's bad because i noticed an interesting change about the currency page of inventory.
  • tomiotartomiotar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
    I really apreciate the fix on avalanche so SWs are going to stop slaugthering their own team mates and themself, but now we are 10 days from next Mod and all those promise about a REAL balance of SWs class are really starting to look as another lie to add to over 8 months of lies. DO the dev after all the feedback that players have present over and over and over and over and over again over the last months really consider that this class is fine and none of all the sugestion that have been provided are going to be implemented? A few days ago a new player was asking advise on General Discussion about SW, the new mod and trying to play casual solo, I just couldnt stop feeling bad about him. The best thing I've tougth to advise him was delete the toon but that is supposed to be "unproductive" so I didnt post it, even when it was his best option.
  • commanderdata002commanderdata002 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    Can't wait to see Demogorgon in action. Thanks!
    stock and stone I can master, but there's a Wizard to manage here!
  • romotheoneromotheone Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    tomiotar said:

A few days ago a new player was asking advise on General Discussion about SW, the new mod and trying to play casual solo, I just couldnt stop feeling bad about him. The best thing I've tougth to advise him was delete the toon but that is supposed to be "unproductive" so I didnt post it, even when it was his best option.

He can always just run with a group, DUNGEONS (needs a party) and Dragons.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjAmWLooAl4
    Or team up with one other guy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV3Luq694V8

Anyways, awesome patch notes! Looking forward to mod 8!
  • balorinbalorin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 132 Arc User
    The stronghold weapon artifacts are now market rank 6 and guild hall 12 it seems on the preview.
    Good news or it is a mistake?
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    rannonhu said:

"Underdark rings +3 or greater are now all bind to account on pickup."
    Why? What's the point of this? This would be an only a tiny way to make some ad with a new mod.. Almost everything is bop, nothing to sell..

They were bound to character before iirc.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    panderus said:

Stronghold Artifact Weapons: The cost of Stronghold Artifact Weapons has been adjusted, there are now three alternate pricings.
    Stronghold Artifact Weapons: Before: 15,000 Guild Marks, 25 Fangs of the Dragonflight, 25 Fallen Banners, 1 Stronghold Class Armament
    Stronghold Artifact Weapons PvE: 15,000 Guild Marks, 25 Fangs of the Dragonflight, 1 Stronghold Class Armament
    Stronghold Artifact Weapons: PvP: 15,000 Guild Marks, 25 Fallen Banners, 1 Stronghold Class Armament
    Stronghold Artifact Weapons: Mixed: 15,000 Guild Marks, 10 Fangs of the Dragonflight, 10 Fallen Banners, 1 Stronghold Class Armament
    Where do you get "1 Stronghold Class Armament" from?
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User

panderus said:

Stronghold Artifact Weapons: The cost of Stronghold Artifact Weapons has been adjusted, there are now three alternate pricings.
    Stronghold Artifact Weapons: Before: 15,000 Guild Marks, 25 Fangs of the Dragonflight, 25 Fallen Banners, 1 Stronghold Class Armament
    Stronghold Artifact Weapons PvE: 15,000 Guild Marks, 25 Fangs of the Dragonflight, 1 Stronghold Class Armament
    Stronghold Artifact Weapons: PvP: 15,000 Guild Marks, 25 Fallen Banners, 1 Stronghold Class Armament
    Stronghold Artifact Weapons: Mixed: 15,000 Guild Marks, 10 Fangs of the Dragonflight, 10 Fallen Banners, 1 Stronghold Class Armament
    Craft them via masterwork professions according to the wiki.

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Collection/Strongholds

Can only imagine how hard people are going to get gouged.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • aimeesellersaimeesellers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 342 Arc User

Thanks for the nice update Panderus!

Even if you may be the incognito Terramak. ;)

That being said...

People, please give it a rest already. Do us all a favor and when new Patch Notes come up, don't derail the conversation with, "What about this... What about that... Blah Blah Blah."

Focus on what's being mentioned in the Patch a notes themselves. There are PLENTY of threads where the topics of your concerns are directly addressed.

I'm not saying you don't have a right to express your opinion, and in fact there are a LOT of other things they should be addressed by the Devs directly. However, these threads should focus on what is addressed in these particular Patch Notes.

Thanks for the common courtesy, it's greatly appreciated! :)

Well said LEEROY... Well said.
    A'Mie Stormshield (GF) / A'Mie Stormshard (CW)
    Play Legit or Quit
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    Heart of the white dragon in the tarma shop has different stata from live.

Hearts of the dragon artifacts are no longer in collection
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    The Elemental Motes from the HEs needed for each of the Elemental Arti-Weapons from the Arch Druid are either not turn'd on, rare, and/or only begotten from the Epic HEs. :|
  • deadshadows86deadshadows86 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    valwryn said:

The Elemental Motes from the HEs needed for each of the Elemental Arti-Weapons from the Arch Druid are either not turn'd on, rare, and/or only begotten from the Epic HEs. :|

Well was wondering the same, i've try to solo big HE but ... don't have enough dps as GF to solo it ... (not enough time to finish ...) So i can't tell (wanted to try the earth one on preview make some test with it before seeing if i take the earth or fire one on live ... Well i'll test it after next preview patch see if it work (and i'll ask guildmate for help if it's only on big HE ...)

Well ... For Demogorgon fight i wonder if you need to do all the yellow quest line before ... Didn't have time to test (you need to do the skirmirsh and while waiting for it to proc more than 1H I stop ... Will need to ask guildmate help again in a little time ...

Really wanna know what the new mechanisms of Demogorgon are ... Knowing if i'll need to use the new armor set or the stronghold one ... So many questions ...
  • subnoctesubnocte Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    Can you stick in a fix for the Liars event food? It must be a very easy fix - the duration is incorrectly set to 1 second instead of 2100 on all of it.
  • logarythmlogarythm Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    Unstoppable bug still not fixed. Maybe in next mod :)
  • doublea2012doublea2012 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    good lord, if its not 1 thing its another, get rid of this additional mess your adding in to get the guild weapons, why should we be forced to deal with proffesions just to get 1 of these weapons we have clearly worked our asses off for, and now you want to add more requirements, this is sad, just lame and completely unwarranted, this is to the point where you need to stop adding HAMSTER and fix all the other stuff that is still broken like the lag poor GWFs get or their broken unstoppable after using crescendo or several other issues that you haven't even began to correct, now stop HAMSTER around and stop adding extra requirements for guild weapons, you already screwed us over 1 time by moving the guild weapons out to rank 16SH and now your reducing that and adding extra requirments and this is bullSheet
  • doublea2012doublea2012 Member Posts: 68 Arc User

panderus said:

from a rank 25 profession which is completely lame on all levels
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    I copied my character w/ the tarmalune bars over to the test server - there's some sort of "spore" mount in the store there - it is very weird, to say the least - your character sits on a little seat suspended beneath 2 gasbag-looking things with faces on them...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    bioshrike said:

I copied my character w/ the tarmalune bars over to the test server - there's some sort of "spore" mount in the store there - it is very weird, to say the least - your character sits on a little seat suspended beneath 2 gasbag-looking things with faces on them...

Gas Spore is mount from LB which will be introduced in mod8, called Demons of underdark. Ugly af (imo) but active is good (if it also work with guard, coz tooltip dont state so). Personaly w8ing for Veserab. ^^

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

• bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User

bioshrike said:

Gas Spore is mount from LB which will be introduced in mod8, called Demons of underdark. Ugly af (imo) but active is good (if it also work with guard, coz tooltip dont state so). Personaly w8ing for Veserab. ^^

(Sin)cerely
    Kain
    Oh I didn't notice the active bonus... I'll have to look again. Still, it'd have to be amazing for me to use that... thing as my main mount...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • blinxonblinxon Member Posts: 567 Arc User

He can always just run with a group, DUNGEONS (needs a party) and Dragons.

erm...this vid from eLoL isnt a good example for grp play in NW.
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    Cool, I notice'd that you change'd some of the Mastercraft materials to Leatherworking.

Course, I waaassss looking forward to hearing all the screams from the Rogues and Rangers. :*
This discussion has been closed.