What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Delve Chest Looting Issue: Inventory Full

124»

Comments

• Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Same. Elol and etos. HR. Inventory full message.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    marcoparad85marcoparad85 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 38 Arc User
    Still happening, just today in eCC, eToS & eLoL. Please do something.

• Options
    nimrosnimros Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    saskdaddy said:

zebular said:

I am assuming the bug will now not be fixed till next week? That sucks...means I'll be running very few to no dungeons over the weekend...

The devs are currently testing it right now on Owlbear to try and figure out exactly what the issue is. You can help if you can and want. Check this thread out for info!
    The issue is simple.... ONLY the free daily key will allow you to get the contents of the chest. Epic keys produce the error msg "inventory full". This happens in every dungeon, with every class, every time.
    Not true. Someone in my guild told me this, so I thought we would run a few ELOLs on different toons. First toon got the loot using the free daily key. Second toon did not.
    Also a silly rumour about the event artefact/mask thing. Saying if you have it in your inventory or equipped that it creates the bug. Also not true, as I don't have it on any of my characters and still get the bug.

• Options
    andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    The amount of cumulative loot and AD we have all lost due to this bug is pretty staggering......
    Just sayin, might be time to bust out a 2xAD...
  • Options
    nimrosnimros Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    Sounds good to me!
  • Options
    smbvmssmbvms Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    Is there any update on this bug? The test solutionn? I would load Owlbear and run a dungeon or 3 if you still need players testing the possible fixes. It would be nice to get some regular updates on this like we used to on the old dev tracker thread.
  • Options
    mmm1001mmm1001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 497 Arc User
    This is 3rd time they bug chests before release of new module. It is obviously intentional and will be fixed with release of new module. Asking for update is pointless - see next mod release date, add 1-2 days to make it playable and that is time when you can play game again.
  • Options
    zevra22zevra22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    The daily dungeon key requirement is bogus. I have not been able to use that key for 2 days now because of Inventory Full. Do something about this!! How can you expect us to spend $ on a game which rips us off.
  • Options
    glubtalglubtal Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    In about 10 runs in etos, elol, vt and ecc: Never got the "inventory full" bug, only use free(or bought) keys from merchant in PE, never got what it says, but get something at least. Just saying....
  • Options
    commanderdata002commanderdata002 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    Is it fixed yet?
    Well the daily key worked sometime. And maybe the bazaar key. The Vip key seems to be bugged,
    And I think if someone bug it noone have loot.
    stock and stone I can master, but there's a Wizard to manage here!
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited November 2015

Is it fixed yet?
    Well the daily key worked sometime. And maybe the bazaar key. The Vip key seems to be bugged,
    And I think if someone bug it noone have loot.

This should have been fixed last night. Can anyone confirm?

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1207346/we-will-be-performing-a-restart-today-11-2-at-10pm-pt

Still waiting on someone to let me know if it really was fixed before I close this.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    aidek0aidek0 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Did a run just now to see if it works and its looking good so far.
This discussion has been closed.