test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Delve Chest Looting Issue: Inventory Full

Comments

• Options
    noriad12noriad12 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    I got the bug on my hunter first and the warlock, first on my hunter i got a long time from doing dungeons with him he got like 120 epic dungeon keys, also the two run had only 4 players, whe i did other elol with the hunter it shows me the same rewards
  • Options
    monkeeyman1monkeeyman1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    still having the bug this afternoon, on multiple toons, multiple dungeons - cost me the horn artifact....crud.
  • Options
    xainatxainat Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Just completed eLoL and still having the bug. Class OP.
    I tried to keep free at least 5 spaces in each of my bags but did not solve the problem.
  • Options
    snottysnotty Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 476 Arc User
    I just Elol and couldn't get items from the chest, said inventory full even though I had at least 30 slots open. I was able to pick up a sleeves drop from the scorpions.

Have had no issues with chests in skirmishs or non epic dungeons.

Class TR.
  • Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited October 2015

i68.tinypic.com/ipa9w2.png

Step 1: Go into epic dungeon.

Step 2: Finish the dungeon at least 3 times in a row and open the chest.

Expected results : Earn what the chest show !

Bugged result 1: Inventory full you dont get anyithing from the chest.

Bugged result 2: You get total different type of item.
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited October 2015

We're still looking into a fix and may need the community's help in testing it. More updates to follow.

i68.tinypic.com/ipa9w2.png

Step 1: Go into epic dungeon/SKIRMISH.

Step 2: Finish the dungeon at least 3 times in a row and open the chest.

Expected results : Earn what the chest show !

Bugged result 1: Inventory full you dont get anyithing from the chest.

Bugged result 2: You get total different type of item.
    Post edited by schweifer1982 on
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    monkeeyman1monkeeyman1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    I am assuming the bug will now not be fixed till next week? That sucks...means I'll be running very few to no dungeons over the weekend...
  • Options
    matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    Still bugged! Well this weekend really sucks, can't level my DC, got no loot from Dungeons, ah... wish to see that Quality Department once in my life, i guess it would need a Prussian field marshal very much.

What we have seen today in guild was like a pattern. Those of us, who have this loot problem since days now, have it further, like a flag issue. Those who are fine, don't have it at all and those of my guildies, who stepped into the hole once had it from there onwards, zero loot that is.

Not much worth to play this weekend for those of us affected.

The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator

I am assuming the bug will now not be fixed till next week? That sucks...means I'll be running very few to no dungeons over the weekend...

The devs are currently testing it right now on Owlbear to try and figure out exactly what the issue is. You can help if you can and want. Check this thread out for info!
  • Options
    saskdaddysaskdaddy Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    Now you can open it (but ONLY with the free daily key - epic keys that SHOULD work, do not)... and just for added fun, you get an error message saying your inventory is full (and you don't get the chest contents)... this despite your inventory being anything BUT full, of course.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    This is a known issue. There is a fix on Owlbear that is being tested, though they need more players to get on Owlbear to help test it. Fix won't be in game til Monday at the earliest, unfortunately.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    viperwitch23viperwitch23 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    OK I know it been reported already but I still wished to make my own very detailed report with all the proper information hat seems no one else did so far :/

1. Shows a fully empty 12-Slot bag

[img]http://i.imgur.com/pEPQFzW.jpg[/img]

2. Showing exact date and time of the Dungeon

[img]http://i.imgur.com/PqHOSI5.jpg[/img]

3. Showing that chest can be opened just fine

[img]http://i.imgur.com/wtkR9wK.jpg[/img]

4. Showing what loot I selected for collection

[img]http://i.imgur.com/xDdPkHV.jpg[/img]

5. Showing the message ''Inventory Full''

[img]http://i.imgur.com/7BhkLhG.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    kreatyve said:

This is a known issue. There is a fix on Owlbear that is being tested, though they need more players to get on Owlbear to help test it. Fix won't be in game til Monday at the earliest, unfortunately.

Ummm, which of the many many bugs are not 'known issues'? Things get reported over and over, and never get fixed.
    That, is the only 'known issue' I'm aware of.
  • Options

1. Shows a fully empty 12-Slot bag

2. Showing exact date and time of the Dungeon

3. Showing that chest can be opened just fine

4. Showing what loot I selected for collection

5. Showing the message ''Inventory Full''

• Options
    I am sorry I g=had to repeat it. For some reason Imgur's BBCode on first post would not resolve properly and preview didn't work
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    Thanks for the reports folks. Please be aware that they are currently testing a fix on Owlbear right now and have put a call out for players to come to the special Owlbear preview server (not Mimic) to help test the fix. If all goes well, we might be able to get it pushed for an update after this weekend.
  • Options
    molinari2molinari2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    rapo973 said:

No problem with my cleric, both in ECC and eToS. A SW guildmate reported the "invertory full" bug in ECC. It seems to be class specific...

My DC has been having this issue for over 2 days now, ran ETOS a few times, ECC, ELOL - no loot from the chest, nor any seals
    :-(
  • Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    Bugs go in the bug report section. Who'da thunk it? And this report exists there already. All chests from queued instances are messed up, dungeon chests especially.
  • Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    @strumslinger I just lost my 18th lostmauth's horn of blasting to this bug, it was in the chest but I couldn't claim it because of the "inventory full" bug :( This makes me really upset as it sells for 700k AD on the auction house :(
  • Options
    noqualificationnoqualification Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Only dungeons chests that don't have the "Inventory full" bug are MC and VT, and even those display one reward and give you another. This should be an emergence patch! The Dungeons and Dragons game has no decent working dungeons... :(
  • Options
    noqualificationnoqualification Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Only dungeons chests that don't have the "Inventory full" bug are MC and VT, and even those display one reward and give you another. This should be an emergence patch! The Dungeons and Dragons game has no decent working dungeons... :(
  • Options
    mccscottymccscotty Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    I am starting this topic again because it seems like the developers don't care, this Inventory Full BUG has now cost me 40k AD plus and whats the point of running the Dungeon if there is no reward at the end this is getting silly, you know about this bug but you put it in the Server release, need purple gear for stronghold making ad and getting my toons upgrade, please read and sort out this BUG its bad that after a patch which is supposed to fix issues make this BIG of an Issue, and yes I know there is other threads about this but maybe if this gets sorted I stop post about it

Regards
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    mccscotty said:

I am starting this topic again because it seems like the developers don't care, this Inventory Full BUG has now cost me 40k AD plus and whats the point of running the Dungeon if there is no reward at the end this is getting silly, you know about this bug but you put it in the Server release, need purple gear for stronghold making ad and getting my toons upgrade, please read and sort out this BUG its bad that after a patch which is supposed to fix issues make this BIG of an Issue, and yes I know there is other threads about this but maybe if this gets sorted I stop post about it

Regards

Please don't make multiple threads on the same topic. As well, you may have missed this Announcement about the fix currently in testing for it.
  • Options
    mccscottymccscotty Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    [Error] Inventory full.

[Error] "Epic Lostmauth's Lair" failed.

And it a fail so no AD as well what a bug developers
  • Options
    zebular said:

The devs are currently testing it right now on Owlbear to try and figure out exactly what the issue is. You can help if you can and want. Check this thread out for info!
    The issue is simple.... ONLY the free daily key will allow you to get the contents of the chest. Epic keys produce the error msg "inventory full". This happens in every dungeon, with every class, every time.
  • Options
    l3thin4thl3thin4th Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    A few things about the bug

- It happens with any class
    - It happens to any T2 (didn't check T1)
    - It can happen to the WHOLE party or to single players
    - Trying to empty the first bag does not change anything.
    - Going in and out of the instance doesn't change anything
    - If you run a dungeon and you can get reward, you might not be able to get it the next time (or the other way around)
    - Completely empty the inventory doesn't change anything
    - in my last eToS, I noticed that I had a bag of seals AFTER killing boss and BEFORE even going to the chest.

Lethinath - DC

Fayn Fiddler - HR

Jean Fiddler - OP

Quinn Fiddler - TR

Tre'Davious Flynn - SW

Bogus Skullslicker - GF

Vanhankaupunginselk - CW

Alea - GWF

Noble Misfits

• Options
    otecassotecass Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Ran Kessells and elol and had a diferent piece of loot show in each, ring 1st kessells run then neck 2nd run then gloves in elol when opened bag all were neck pieces. anythiong being done about this?
This discussion has been closed.